- 253 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 593post #8881 of 92369/10/13 at 1:39pmNo more portas at my local Sears. Checked KMart and though advertised for 29.99 in store and online they actually ring up for 25.04. So not nearly as great a deal as $12 but still cheaper than most.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8882 of 92369/10/13 at 1:42pmQuote:
to be fair those cost the same as basic replacement stock cables so yeah... but the importance of replaceable cables increases with the price of iems. For me, at least, 120$ is significant amount and having such feature at this price point is very welcomepost #8883 of 92369/10/13 at 1:48pmpost #8884 of 92369/10/13 at 2:05pm
Best Buy Store has 50% on the following Pioneer Headphones. Dont know why they are showing full price on the website.
Pioneer HDJ-500 - $49
Pioneer HDJ-1500 - $79
Pioneer HDJ-2000 - Sorry, I dont remember the exact amount but its 100 and something dollars.post #8885 of 92369/10/13 at 2:17pm
Monster Gratitude IEM, $50post #8886 of 92369/11/13 at 7:03ampost #8887 of 92369/11/13 at 7:06am
Westone W4R at B&H for $320. Don't know if they are an authorized dealer, but at this price, I would trade a 1 year warranty for a 2 year.post #8888 of 92369/11/13 at 10:05amMEElectronics Air-Fi Venture $70: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735067&Tpk=MEElectronics%20Air-Fi%20Venturepost #8889 of 92369/11/13 at 10:52ampost #8890 of 92369/11/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by meat01
Westone W4R at B&H for $320. Don't know if they are an authorized dealer, but at this price, I would trade a 1 year warranty for a 2 year.
Even better, just contact ZZSounds or Samedaymusic and ask for a price match! Both are authorized dealers w/ a two year warranty and will beat the price.
INTERNATIONAL Headfiers: Last time this deal came around, I picked up a couple pairs for you and I had a line waiting! If you want, just send me a pm. Regular paypal w/ express mail international and insured comes to $380 if you're interested.
Edited by imackler - 9/11/13 at 2:27pmpost #8891 of 92369/11/13 at 12:44pmpost #8892 of 92369/11/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
BH was taken off of Westone's authorized online dealer listing recently, but they are still listed as an authorized dealer on Weston'es page where you can search by zipcode (10001). That being said, their customer service rep's response to me was cryptic: ". B&H Photo was an authorized reseller and we honoring the warranty on products purchased from them. "
I wonder if BH is underselling the MSRP so much that they are in trouble...post #8893 of 92369/11/13 at 5:04pmpost #8894 of 92369/11/13 at 5:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 17 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 53 seconds ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 4 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)