- 325 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 593post #8881 of 92369/10/13 at 1:39pmNo more portas at my local Sears. Checked KMart and though advertised for 29.99 in store and online they actually ring up for 25.04. So not nearly as great a deal as $12 but still cheaper than most.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8882 of 92369/10/13 at 1:42pmQuote:
to be fair those cost the same as basic replacement stock cables so yeah... but the importance of replaceable cables increases with the price of iems. For me, at least, 120$ is significant amount and having such feature at this price point is very welcomepost #8883 of 92369/10/13 at 1:48pmpost #8884 of 92369/10/13 at 2:05pm
Best Buy Store has 50% on the following Pioneer Headphones. Dont know why they are showing full price on the website.
Pioneer HDJ-500 - $49
Pioneer HDJ-1500 - $79
Pioneer HDJ-2000 - Sorry, I dont remember the exact amount but its 100 and something dollars.post #8885 of 92369/10/13 at 2:17pm
Monster Gratitude IEM, $50post #8886 of 92369/11/13 at 7:03ampost #8887 of 92369/11/13 at 7:06am
Westone W4R at B&H for $320. Don't know if they are an authorized dealer, but at this price, I would trade a 1 year warranty for a 2 year.post #8888 of 92369/11/13 at 10:05amMEElectronics Air-Fi Venture $70: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735067&Tpk=MEElectronics%20Air-Fi%20Venturepost #8889 of 92369/11/13 at 10:52ampost #8890 of 92369/11/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by meat01
Westone W4R at B&H for $320. Don't know if they are an authorized dealer, but at this price, I would trade a 1 year warranty for a 2 year.
Even better, just contact ZZSounds or Samedaymusic and ask for a price match! Both are authorized dealers w/ a two year warranty and will beat the price.
INTERNATIONAL Headfiers: Last time this deal came around, I picked up a couple pairs for you and I had a line waiting! If you want, just send me a pm. Regular paypal w/ express mail international and insured comes to $380 if you're interested.
Edited by imackler - 9/11/13 at 2:27pmpost #8891 of 92369/11/13 at 12:44pmpost #8892 of 92369/11/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
BH was taken off of Westone's authorized online dealer listing recently, but they are still listed as an authorized dealer on Weston'es page where you can search by zipcode (10001). That being said, their customer service rep's response to me was cryptic: ". B&H Photo was an authorized reseller and we honoring the warranty on products purchased from them. "
I wonder if BH is underselling the MSRP so much that they are in trouble...post #8893 of 92369/11/13 at 5:04pmpost #8894 of 92369/11/13 at 5:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 36 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 49 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Nice Competition: Alclair, Native DSD, Music Direct & iFi Audio... 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3