- 301 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 1/23/15 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 593post #8881 of 92369/10/13 at 1:39pmNo more portas at my local Sears. Checked KMart and though advertised for 29.99 in store and online they actually ring up for 25.04. So not nearly as great a deal as $12 but still cheaper than most.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8882 of 92369/10/13 at 1:42pmQuote:
to be fair those cost the same as basic replacement stock cables so yeah... but the importance of replaceable cables increases with the price of iems. For me, at least, 120$ is significant amount and having such feature at this price point is very welcomepost #8883 of 92369/10/13 at 1:48pmpost #8884 of 92369/10/13 at 2:05pm
Best Buy Store has 50% on the following Pioneer Headphones. Dont know why they are showing full price on the website.
Pioneer HDJ-500 - $49
Pioneer HDJ-1500 - $79
Pioneer HDJ-2000 - Sorry, I dont remember the exact amount but its 100 and something dollars.post #8885 of 92369/10/13 at 2:17pm
Monster Gratitude IEM, $50post #8886 of 92369/11/13 at 7:03ampost #8887 of 92369/11/13 at 7:06am
Westone W4R at B&H for $320. Don't know if they are an authorized dealer, but at this price, I would trade a 1 year warranty for a 2 year.post #8888 of 92369/11/13 at 10:05amMEElectronics Air-Fi Venture $70: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735067&Tpk=MEElectronics%20Air-Fi%20Venturepost #8889 of 92369/11/13 at 10:52ampost #8890 of 92369/11/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by meat01
Westone W4R at B&H for $320. Don't know if they are an authorized dealer, but at this price, I would trade a 1 year warranty for a 2 year.
Even better, just contact ZZSounds or Samedaymusic and ask for a price match! Both are authorized dealers w/ a two year warranty and will beat the price.
INTERNATIONAL Headfiers: Last time this deal came around, I picked up a couple pairs for you and I had a line waiting! If you want, just send me a pm. Regular paypal w/ express mail international and insured comes to $380 if you're interested.
Edited by imackler - 9/11/13 at 2:27pmpost #8891 of 92369/11/13 at 12:44pmpost #8892 of 92369/11/13 at 1:05pmQuote:
BH was taken off of Westone's authorized online dealer listing recently, but they are still listed as an authorized dealer on Weston'es page where you can search by zipcode (10001). That being said, their customer service rep's response to me was cryptic: ". B&H Photo was an authorized reseller and we honoring the warranty on products purchased from them. "
I wonder if BH is underselling the MSRP so much that they are in trouble...post #8893 of 92369/11/13 at 5:04pmpost #8894 of 92369/11/13 at 5:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 17 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 35 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer+TV 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)