or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 586  

post #8776 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggos View Post

Please remove/delete your post please. Look at the rules on the first page. The mods have been banning people and closing threads for not abiding by the rules. Thanks

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know I couldn't link that. I would hate to get banned as I am on this forum ALOT. Post was edited.

post #8777 of 9235

Razordogaudio has new Amperior silver for $179 http://www.razordogaudio.com/collections/sennheiser/products/sennheiser-amperior-silver-dj-headphones

post #8778 of 9235
JHAudio 15% Off - LABOR13
http://www.jhaudio.com/


For those who are still on the fence about getting them jH13/16 Pros. Now's the time to do it.
post #8779 of 9235

For Canadians, Futureshop is having a VIP sale today and have the Momentums for $279.99. Some Futureshop locations will also add an additional 15% off at checkout, call in to make sure since it's YMMV. I picked up a pair today for $237.99 before tax.

post #8780 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergic View Post

For Canadians, Futureshop is having a VIP sale today and have the Momentums for $279.99. Some Futureshop locations will also add an additional 15% off at checkout, call in to make sure since it's YMMV. I picked up a pair today for $237.99 before tax.

 

There isn't much point in posting this fourty-five minutes before future shop closes.

 

Edit: I'm just frustrated because I missed it.


Edited by Original Dolt - 8/29/13 at 6:14pm
post #8781 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Dolt View Post

 

There isn't much point in posting this fourty-five minutes before future shop closes.

 

Edit: I'm just frustrated because I missed it.

 

There are people on the West Coast, you know.

post #8782 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekostas View Post

 

There are people on the West Coast, you know.

 

Quite aware that there is more than one Province in Canada, thank you.

post #8783 of 9235
Skullcandy Mix Master (New York Knicks Version) for $140 [coupon code: NYKnicks] http://www.cowboom.com/product/900914
post #8784 of 9235
Harman Kardon CL Classic for $100.00 (Free Shipping): http://www.cowboom.com/product/1240356
post #8785 of 9235

1st gen. klipsch S4 and S4i at (USA) radioshack (in-store only) for $19.97 &$ 39.97 respectively. Enjoy.

 

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12289001

 

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12277337


Edited by Grove86 - 8/30/13 at 4:25pm
post #8786 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyPenguin View Post

Harman Kardon CL Classic for $100.00 (Free Shipping): http://www.cowboom.com/product/1240356

If you're ok with refurbished, you can get these on eBay occasionally between $40-50 from the Harman audio store. Full factory warranty.
post #8787 of 9235

Canadians I noticed Headphonebar has Sennheiser IE80's  $100 off.

post #8788 of 9235

Radio shack has the V-Moda M-80's for $80, in store only.  You can check stock here:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11938792

 

hat tip to slickdeals for this one. 

post #8789 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post

Radio shack has the V-Moda M-80's for $80, in store only.  You can check stock here:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11938792

 

hat tip to slickdeals for this one. 


Thanks for this. Gonna check the Fremont Hub (Bay Area) in the morning when I get off work...

post #8790 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post

Radio shack has the V-Moda M-80's for $80, in store only.  You can check stock here:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11938792

 

hat tip to slickdeals for this one. 

Grabbing mine right now! ty~

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.