Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 571post #8551 of 92367/20/13 at 7:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8552 of 92367/20/13 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
New pairs of MDR 7550s for $175 on eBay. Seller seems reputable and they ship from the US.
Too bad you can't slap a sqaretrade onto those. I don't think I'd buy one w/o a warranty, but that's a great deal.post #8553 of 92367/20/13 at 8:35amQuote:
Here's a seller selling them for $180 and you can add a 3 year squaretrade warranty to it. US only thoughpost #8554 of 92367/20/13 at 9:46am
it is a good deal. i got one of these and it is world class all around champion after burning it in for fifty hours or more!
makes you dance.......that price is good too .Also, some comparisons to sony mdr ex1000 (which is $500) prefer the mdr7550 for the rolled off high end making them less fatiguing (same drivers apparently) but retaining most of the amazing sound and impact from the 16 mm drivers!
Edited by drbluenewmexico - 7/21/13 at 8:02ampost #8555 of 92367/20/13 at 3:57pm
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.post #8556 of 92367/20/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Painful Chafe
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.
Mentioned this on full size deal thread, too. Or you can straight out buy it from www.razordogaudio.com at that price w/ coupon code razordog20.post #8557 of 92367/20/13 at 5:36pmKlipsch Image S5i for only £49.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0043M9ATS/ref=nosimpost #8558 of 92367/21/13 at 10:28amUsed Sennhesier Amperior available from Amazon Warehouse (listed as very good condition) for $119.85 + FS for those willing to take a chance. Never seen a pair this cheap. The HD25-1 II's never sell for this cheap used either.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6N6I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=allpost #8559 of 92367/21/13 at 4:30pmpost #8560 of 92367/22/13 at 9:33am
logitech UE 600vi, $36.95 refurbpost #8561 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57ampost #8562 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57am
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official sitepost #8563 of 92367/22/13 at 11:06am
Klipsch Image E1 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for $7.85post #8564 of 92367/22/13 at 1:18pm
Amazon has the TDK MT300's for $15. IMHO, this is one heck of a deal for a great sounding IEM!!!post #8565 of 92367/23/13 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by StopDropNTroll
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official site
Plus the version with Control Talk for $199.
Free shipping on purchases of $99 or more, too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 35 seconds ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 3 minutes ago
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Rare SONY MDR-CD300 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)