Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 571post #8551 of 92367/20/13 at 7:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8552 of 92367/20/13 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
New pairs of MDR 7550s for $175 on eBay. Seller seems reputable and they ship from the US.
Too bad you can't slap a sqaretrade onto those. I don't think I'd buy one w/o a warranty, but that's a great deal.post #8553 of 92367/20/13 at 8:35amQuote:
Here's a seller selling them for $180 and you can add a 3 year squaretrade warranty to it. US only thoughpost #8554 of 92367/20/13 at 9:46am
it is a good deal. i got one of these and it is world class all around champion after burning it in for fifty hours or more!
makes you dance.......that price is good too .Also, some comparisons to sony mdr ex1000 (which is $500) prefer the mdr7550 for the rolled off high end making them less fatiguing (same drivers apparently) but retaining most of the amazing sound and impact from the 16 mm drivers!
Edited by drbluenewmexico - 7/21/13 at 8:02ampost #8555 of 92367/20/13 at 3:57pm
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.post #8556 of 92367/20/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Painful Chafe
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.
Mentioned this on full size deal thread, too. Or you can straight out buy it from www.razordogaudio.com at that price w/ coupon code razordog20.post #8557 of 92367/20/13 at 5:36pmKlipsch Image S5i for only £49.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0043M9ATS/ref=nosimpost #8558 of 92367/21/13 at 10:28amUsed Sennhesier Amperior available from Amazon Warehouse (listed as very good condition) for $119.85 + FS for those willing to take a chance. Never seen a pair this cheap. The HD25-1 II's never sell for this cheap used either.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6N6I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=allpost #8559 of 92367/21/13 at 4:30pmpost #8560 of 92367/22/13 at 9:33am
logitech UE 600vi, $36.95 refurbpost #8561 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57ampost #8562 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57am
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official sitepost #8563 of 92367/22/13 at 11:06am
Klipsch Image E1 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for $7.85post #8564 of 92367/22/13 at 1:18pm
Amazon has the TDK MT300's for $15. IMHO, this is one heck of a deal for a great sounding IEM!!!post #8565 of 92367/23/13 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by StopDropNTroll
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official site
Plus the version with Control Talk for $199.
Free shipping on purchases of $99 or more, too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Grado e Series 7 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 24 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 MK2 with Genalex Gold Lion E88CC Gold Pin Tube 39 seconds ago
- › ie800's vs GR10's 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › JPlay driver not showing in JRiver 20.0.44 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 Review 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3