Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 112 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Monster DNA Pro over-ear added 05/13/14) Last post on 7/11/14 at 1:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 571post #8551 of 92367/20/13 at 7:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8552 of 92367/20/13 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
New pairs of MDR 7550s for $175 on eBay. Seller seems reputable and they ship from the US.
Too bad you can't slap a sqaretrade onto those. I don't think I'd buy one w/o a warranty, but that's a great deal.post #8553 of 92367/20/13 at 8:35amQuote:
Here's a seller selling them for $180 and you can add a 3 year squaretrade warranty to it. US only thoughpost #8554 of 92367/20/13 at 9:46am
it is a good deal. i got one of these and it is world class all around champion after burning it in for fifty hours or more!
makes you dance.......that price is good too .Also, some comparisons to sony mdr ex1000 (which is $500) prefer the mdr7550 for the rolled off high end making them less fatiguing (same drivers apparently) but retaining most of the amazing sound and impact from the 16 mm drivers!
Edited by drbluenewmexico - 7/21/13 at 8:02ampost #8555 of 92367/20/13 at 3:57pm
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.post #8556 of 92367/20/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Painful Chafe
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.
Mentioned this on full size deal thread, too. Or you can straight out buy it from www.razordogaudio.com at that price w/ coupon code razordog20.post #8557 of 92367/20/13 at 5:36pmKlipsch Image S5i for only £49.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0043M9ATS/ref=nosimpost #8558 of 92367/21/13 at 10:28amUsed Sennhesier Amperior available from Amazon Warehouse (listed as very good condition) for $119.85 + FS for those willing to take a chance. Never seen a pair this cheap. The HD25-1 II's never sell for this cheap used either.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6N6I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=allpost #8559 of 92367/21/13 at 4:30pmpost #8560 of 92367/22/13 at 9:33am
logitech UE 600vi, $36.95 refurbpost #8561 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57ampost #8562 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57am
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official sitepost #8563 of 92367/22/13 at 11:06am
Klipsch Image E1 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for $7.85post #8564 of 92367/22/13 at 1:18pm
Amazon has the TDK MT300's for $15. IMHO, this is one heck of a deal for a great sounding IEM!!!post #8565 of 92367/23/13 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by StopDropNTroll
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official site
Plus the version with Control Talk for $199.
Free shipping on purchases of $99 or more, too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Help with choice of earbuds. 13 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 19 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 1 minute ago
- › jh audio roxanne vs fitear 335dw 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Thanks to those pesky bugs, small further... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › Mixing two stereo sources into one pair of headphones 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)