Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 10/12/14 at 12:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 10/17/14 at 1:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 571post #8551 of 92367/20/13 at 7:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8552 of 92367/20/13 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
New pairs of MDR 7550s for $175 on eBay. Seller seems reputable and they ship from the US.
Too bad you can't slap a sqaretrade onto those. I don't think I'd buy one w/o a warranty, but that's a great deal.post #8553 of 92367/20/13 at 8:35amQuote:
Here's a seller selling them for $180 and you can add a 3 year squaretrade warranty to it. US only thoughpost #8554 of 92367/20/13 at 9:46am
it is a good deal. i got one of these and it is world class all around champion after burning it in for fifty hours or more!
makes you dance.......that price is good too .Also, some comparisons to sony mdr ex1000 (which is $500) prefer the mdr7550 for the rolled off high end making them less fatiguing (same drivers apparently) but retaining most of the amazing sound and impact from the 16 mm drivers!
Edited by drbluenewmexico - 7/21/13 at 8:02ampost #8555 of 92367/20/13 at 3:57pm
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.post #8556 of 92367/20/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Painful Chafe
Sennheiser HD 650
At Newegg for $399 after $100 gift card
Not portable but decent deal.
Mentioned this on full size deal thread, too. Or you can straight out buy it from www.razordogaudio.com at that price w/ coupon code razordog20.post #8557 of 92367/20/13 at 5:36pmKlipsch Image S5i for only £49.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0043M9ATS/ref=nosimpost #8558 of 92367/21/13 at 10:28amUsed Sennhesier Amperior available from Amazon Warehouse (listed as very good condition) for $119.85 + FS for those willing to take a chance. Never seen a pair this cheap. The HD25-1 II's never sell for this cheap used either.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0070U6N6I/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=allpost #8559 of 92367/21/13 at 4:30pmpost #8560 of 92367/22/13 at 9:33am
logitech UE 600vi, $36.95 refurbpost #8561 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57ampost #8562 of 92367/22/13 at 9:57am
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official sitepost #8563 of 92367/22/13 at 11:06am
Klipsch Image E1 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for $7.85post #8564 of 92367/22/13 at 1:18pm
Amazon has the TDK MT300's for $15. IMHO, this is one heck of a deal for a great sounding IEM!!!post #8565 of 92367/23/13 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by StopDropNTroll
Turbine Pro Coppers going for $179.95 on the Monster official site
Plus the version with Control Talk for $199.
Free shipping on purchases of $99 or more, too.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › Xonar dg, essence stx or creative sb z 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › WTBWTT Looking for HE-400 or SRH1440 7 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW (more to come) - CEntrance DACport 24/96 USB DAC Amp 7 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)