or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 58  

post #856 of 9235

If Newegg is Target, then Meritline is K-mart. It's like Newegg's slightly more ghetto cousin, but still pretty reputable. I think both were started by asian entrepreneur's and are based in California (not unlike Meelectronic's .. I'm not sure if they're Asian, but given how they're re-branding stuff from China, I'd be VERY surprised if they weren't).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

is anyone able to confirm they are 100% legit? I have learned to not trust chinese wholesale sites for legitimate goods; although thats not to say they wont sound good.



 

post #857 of 9235

Good point.  They are definately some cheap dealextreme quality headphones from China.  I dont know why they get noticed here.  They are bad quality headphones. My ibuds are 10x better sounding.  Have you all noticed they are doing mass discounts with them?? Because they are mostly likely cheap rebranded mass produced headphones.
 

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazuline View Post

not unlike Meelectronic's .. I'm not sure if they're Asian, but given how they're re-branding stuff from China, I'd be VERY surprised if they weren't).

 



 



 


Edited by High_Q - 3/25/11 at 12:14am
post #858 of 9235
Amazon Gold Box deal: "Big savings on in ear headphones." Today at 8 a.m. CDT. Could be junk or a jewel. I'm hoping for high-end.
Edited by bluemonkeyflyer - 3/25/11 at 3:44am
post #859 of 9235

Buy.com has the MEElectronics A151 balanced armature IEM for $49.99 with free shipping. List price is $74.99.

post #860 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCMRGN View Post

Buy.com has the MEElectronics A151 balanced armature IEM for $49.99 with free shipping. List price is $74.99.



I might have to take advantage of that deal. I've been really interested in checking the A151 out but have not wanted to at the list price. I'd  rather the CC51's go for a little cheaper because I like what I've read about them so far, but I'll live with the A151 budget BA for a while,  but will definitely pull the trigger again if the CC51's get a price drop somewhere.

post #861 of 9235

Klipsch ProMedia IEM

$39.99 with coupon KNJ16585

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6764486

Supposedly sounds the same as S4.

 

post #862 of 9235

Lol, that was a dud. I woke up at 5:55 for nothing. But those $7.99 cheapies still sold out. I guess people aren't too discriminating when checking the positive reviews. It's all vine-program shills.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonkeyflyer View Post

Amazon Gold Box deal: "Big savings on in ear headphones." Today at 8 a.m. CDT. Could be junk or a jewel. I'm hoping for high-end.


 

 

post #863 of 9235

Sennheiser - HD25

 

 

https://www.electronics-expo.com/index.php?page=item&id=SENHD25

code: LSDA0216

 

 

Sennheiser HD25 adidas

regular price: 280$

with code: 179$, which is even cheaper than the no adidas version

 
post #864 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Q View Post

Good point.  They are definately some cheap dealextreme quality headphones from China.  I dont know why they get noticed here.  They are bad quality headphones. My ibuds are 10x better sounding.  Have you all noticed they are doing mass discounts with them?? Because they are mostly likely cheap rebranded mass produced headphones.
 



 

 

It was 10 bucks for the M9 w/ mic and it's a decent 10 dollar IEM.

 

But if they were 20, I'd feel ripped off.

 

That's my 2 line review.

 

 

post #865 of 9235

Buy.com has the MEElectronics A151 Balanced Armature In-ear Headphones on sale for $49.99 plus free shipping.

 

http://www.buy.com/prod/meelectronics-a151-balanced-armature-in-ear-headphone/q/loc/111/listingID/132852009/220177929.html

 

220177929.jpg

post #866 of 9235

Guitar Center has the Shure SE 215's listed right now for $99, but they also have a $20 off coupon. Free ground shipping in the US so its $88 total. The coupon is on their front page. Only until the 28th so get on it!

post #867 of 9235

I would feel ripped off at $5.  

Thats my 1 line review.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roker View Post



 

It was 10 bucks for the M9 w/ mic and it's a decent 10 dollar IEM.

 

But if they were 20, I'd feel ripped off.

 

That's my 2 line review.

 

 



 

post #868 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Q View Post

I would feel ripped off at $5.  

Thats my 1 line review.
 


Good show!

 

Can't say I blamed you.  I only use mine to make phone calls at home (since I'm too lazy to take out my phonaks).

 

post #869 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by batphink View Post

Buy.com has the MEElectronics A151 Balanced Armature In-ear Headphones on sale for $49.99 plus free shipping.

 

http://www.buy.com/prod/meelectronics-a151-balanced-armature-in-ear-headphone/q/loc/111/listingID/132852009/220177929.html

 

220177929.jpg


This is a really good deal... wish I had waited a week to buy mine...
post #870 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyD916 View Post

Guitar Center has the Shure SE 215's listed right now for $99, but they also have a $20 off coupon. Free ground shipping in the US so its $88 total. The coupon is on their front page. Only until the 28th so get on it!


Nice, been meaning to try these after reading all the ravings about them on the forums.

With NJ tax, came down to $85.59 for me.

Still quite a nice deal. thanks.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.