Actually a good idea! Too bad they don't have the appeal of Beats...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 5/1/16 at 4:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/4/16 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 567post #8491 of 92357/9/13 at 12:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8492 of 92357/9/13 at 12:05pmpost #8493 of 92357/9/13 at 12:10pmpost #8494 of 92357/9/13 at 12:22pmI couldn't even tell you what beats run. My 15 year old son wanted a pair of wireless beats this past X-Mas and he ended up with a pair of UE 700 and a clip zip instead of the beats. Why are the ue 700 so expensive now? I think I got them for under 100.post #8495 of 92357/9/13 at 12:34pmpost #8496 of 92357/9/13 at 1:08pm
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)post #8497 of 92357/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
that is correct for all headphones, it just that the etys provide emphasis in some areas and leave out in others. eg. super bright highs, pale bleached mids, and no upper or lower bass for most ears.
Edited by bixby - 7/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #8498 of 92357/9/13 at 3:46pmpost #8499 of 92357/9/13 at 6:02pmpost #8500 of 92357/9/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
2 pairs of Westone 4s for under $250 in the AMZ Warehouse. Another 2 under $300.
I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.post #8501 of 92357/9/13 at 9:57pmQuote:
If they weren't as described, file a claim with amazon. Usually they will yield some sort of replacement or refund. They're customer service is pretty awesome!post #8502 of 92357/10/13 at 4:31ampost #8503 of 92357/10/13 at 5:55am
Ha you're absolutely right! I'm usually the spelling police myself! Whoops
On a more relevant note:
Multiple pairs of the now discontinued FXT90s in new condition for under $100 through AMZ.
Brown Momentums through AMZ warehouse for under $300. (Even though the head-fi classifieds are littered with these things!)
Refurb silver Amperiors through AMZ for $180
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B0070U6NIG?c=r&qid=1373460861&sr=8-4post #8504 of 92357/10/13 at 8:20ampost #8505 of 92357/10/13 at 4:28pmQuote:I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.
Mine just arrived today from the Amazon Warehouse and the shipment included everything, but the actual headphones. I would chalk this up as if a deal seems too good to be true there's probably a reason.
Sorry for the discussion, but I wanted everyone to be aware.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Review & Discussions/Impressions: Creative Labs E-MU Walnut Wood... 13 seconds ago
- › Q-Jays are back. 27 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 28 seconds ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 3 minutes ago
- › How does the Warranty work in the US, legally speaking? Can a... 3 minutes ago
- › ~$400 Over Ear Headphones and ~$300 IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...