Actually a good idea! Too bad they don't have the appeal of Beats...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 567post #8491 of 92357/9/13 at 12:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8492 of 92357/9/13 at 12:05pmpost #8493 of 92357/9/13 at 12:10pmpost #8494 of 92357/9/13 at 12:22pmI couldn't even tell you what beats run. My 15 year old son wanted a pair of wireless beats this past X-Mas and he ended up with a pair of UE 700 and a clip zip instead of the beats. Why are the ue 700 so expensive now? I think I got them for under 100.post #8495 of 92357/9/13 at 12:34pmpost #8496 of 92357/9/13 at 1:08pm
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)post #8497 of 92357/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
that is correct for all headphones, it just that the etys provide emphasis in some areas and leave out in others. eg. super bright highs, pale bleached mids, and no upper or lower bass for most ears.
Edited by bixby - 7/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #8498 of 92357/9/13 at 3:46pmpost #8499 of 92357/9/13 at 6:02pmpost #8500 of 92357/9/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
2 pairs of Westone 4s for under $250 in the AMZ Warehouse. Another 2 under $300.
I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.post #8501 of 92357/9/13 at 9:57pmQuote:
If they weren't as described, file a claim with amazon. Usually they will yield some sort of replacement or refund. They're customer service is pretty awesome!post #8502 of 92357/10/13 at 4:31ampost #8503 of 92357/10/13 at 5:55am
Ha you're absolutely right! I'm usually the spelling police myself! Whoops
On a more relevant note:
Multiple pairs of the now discontinued FXT90s in new condition for under $100 through AMZ.
Brown Momentums through AMZ warehouse for under $300. (Even though the head-fi classifieds are littered with these things!)
Refurb silver Amperiors through AMZ for $180
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B0070U6NIG?c=r&qid=1373460861&sr=8-4post #8504 of 92357/10/13 at 8:20ampost #8505 of 92357/10/13 at 4:28pmQuote:I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.
Mine just arrived today from the Amazon Warehouse and the shipment included everything, but the actual headphones. I would chalk this up as if a deal seems too good to be true there's probably a reason.
Sorry for the discussion, but I wanted everyone to be aware.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 31 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5P Gen 2 with a little more sparkle 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 5 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro1 amp power. 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...