Actually a good idea! Too bad they don't have the appeal of Beats...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
Acknowledgment This review unit was provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion by Penon Audio. This review was originally published here. Introduction I’m a regular watcher and poster on...
I know a lot of people say a DAC is a DAC is a DAC, but I’m not one of them. A DAC’s chipset and its implementation, among other things, play a very real role in determining how it sounds....
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 567post #8491 of 92357/9/13 at 12:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8492 of 92357/9/13 at 12:05pmpost #8493 of 92357/9/13 at 12:10pmpost #8494 of 92357/9/13 at 12:22pmI couldn't even tell you what beats run. My 15 year old son wanted a pair of wireless beats this past X-Mas and he ended up with a pair of UE 700 and a clip zip instead of the beats. Why are the ue 700 so expensive now? I think I got them for under 100.post #8495 of 92357/9/13 at 12:34pmpost #8496 of 92357/9/13 at 1:08pm
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)post #8497 of 92357/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
that is correct for all headphones, it just that the etys provide emphasis in some areas and leave out in others. eg. super bright highs, pale bleached mids, and no upper or lower bass for most ears.
Edited by bixby - 7/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #8498 of 92357/9/13 at 3:46pmpost #8499 of 92357/9/13 at 6:02pmpost #8500 of 92357/9/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
2 pairs of Westone 4s for under $250 in the AMZ Warehouse. Another 2 under $300.
I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.post #8501 of 92357/9/13 at 9:57pmQuote:
If they weren't as described, file a claim with amazon. Usually they will yield some sort of replacement or refund. They're customer service is pretty awesome!post #8502 of 92357/10/13 at 4:31ampost #8503 of 92357/10/13 at 5:55am
Ha you're absolutely right! I'm usually the spelling police myself! Whoops
On a more relevant note:
Multiple pairs of the now discontinued FXT90s in new condition for under $100 through AMZ.
Brown Momentums through AMZ warehouse for under $300. (Even though the head-fi classifieds are littered with these things!)
Refurb silver Amperiors through AMZ for $180
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B0070U6NIG?c=r&qid=1373460861&sr=8-4post #8504 of 92357/10/13 at 8:20ampost #8505 of 92357/10/13 at 4:28pmQuote:I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.
Mine just arrived today from the Amazon Warehouse and the shipment included everything, but the actual headphones. I would chalk this up as if a deal seems too good to be true there's probably a reason.
Sorry for the discussion, but I wanted everyone to be aware.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Music Game IX 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 2 minutes ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 6 minutes ago
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear