Actually a good idea! Too bad they don't have the appeal of Beats...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 567post #8491 of 92357/9/13 at 12:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8492 of 92357/9/13 at 12:05pmpost #8493 of 92357/9/13 at 12:10pmpost #8494 of 92357/9/13 at 12:22pmI couldn't even tell you what beats run. My 15 year old son wanted a pair of wireless beats this past X-Mas and he ended up with a pair of UE 700 and a clip zip instead of the beats. Why are the ue 700 so expensive now? I think I got them for under 100.post #8495 of 92357/9/13 at 12:34pmpost #8496 of 92357/9/13 at 1:08pm
Used Sony MDR-7550 in ears for $165.95 (Condition: 9/10)post #8497 of 92357/9/13 at 3:44pmQuote:
that is correct for all headphones, it just that the etys provide emphasis in some areas and leave out in others. eg. super bright highs, pale bleached mids, and no upper or lower bass for most ears.
Edited by bixby - 7/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #8498 of 92357/9/13 at 3:46pmpost #8499 of 92357/9/13 at 6:02pmpost #8500 of 92357/9/13 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
2 pairs of Westone 4s for under $250 in the AMZ Warehouse. Another 2 under $300.
I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.post #8501 of 92357/9/13 at 9:57pmQuote:
If they weren't as described, file a claim with amazon. Usually they will yield some sort of replacement or refund. They're customer service is pretty awesome!post #8502 of 92357/10/13 at 4:31ampost #8503 of 92357/10/13 at 5:55am
Ha you're absolutely right! I'm usually the spelling police myself! Whoops
On a more relevant note:
Multiple pairs of the now discontinued FXT90s in new condition for under $100 through AMZ.
Brown Momentums through AMZ warehouse for under $300. (Even though the head-fi classifieds are littered with these things!)
Refurb silver Amperiors through AMZ for $180
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B0070U6NIG?c=r&qid=1373460861&sr=8-4post #8504 of 92357/10/13 at 8:20ampost #8505 of 92357/10/13 at 4:28pmQuote:I picked up one of these thinking it was a good deal. They arrived today and they don't work properly at all...pretty disappointing.
Mine just arrived today from the Amazon Warehouse and the shipment included everything, but the actual headphones. I would chalk this up as if a deal seems too good to be true there's probably a reason.
Sorry for the discussion, but I wanted everyone to be aware.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › IBasso Audio IT03 52 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Nova with your ER4SR/ER4XR 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...