Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 563  

post #8431 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dan of Steel View Post

Doesn't seem to work. tweetcomply stil does though for 20% off.

 

Thank you, Steely Dan.

post #8432 of 9236
http://www.padacs.com/cart/product.php?id=72

Joker lists the Padacs Aksent as one of his choices for bass heads under $50.

http://theheadphonelist.com/articles/earphone-buyers-guide/#comment-343

From the manufacturer's site, they're only $10. What do you guys think?
post #8433 of 9236

But $11 to ship to California.... not sure.

post #8434 of 9236

I missed the Best Buy offer in the States but here's another Sony XBA3 offer in Australia:

 

http://www.sony.com.au/microsite/xba_offer/?cid=email%3Astorejul13-xba&cid=dgm:30013

post #8435 of 9236

Dang! that's a good deal!

 

wish sony USA would do something like that. $50 for XBA-3, that's a steal!

post #8436 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerolancelot View Post

I missed the Best Buy offer in the States but here's another Sony XBA3 offer in Australia:

http://www.sony.com.au/microsite/xba_offer/?cid=email%3Astorejul13-xba&cid=dgm:30013
This is an awesome deal! I wonder if there is a good headfi soul who would be kind enough to ship one to europe....
post #8437 of 9236

The website for the XBA crashed...... I cant get it, looks like I will be getting out of the house tommorow....

post #8438 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyrongatti View Post

The website for the XBA crashed...... I cant get it, looks like I will be getting out of the house tommorow....

 

Works OK for me. Clear your cache?

post #8439 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingtsun View Post

 

Works OK for me. Clear your cache?

I ment the sony online site. The micro site is fine...

post #8440 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by iern View Post

This is an awesome deal! I wonder if there is a good headfi soul who would be kind enough to ship one to europe....

Just place an order on the XBA-3. Relatives should be visiting soon so $50 is all I'll have to pay. smily_headphones1.gif
post #8441 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by iern View Post


This is an awesome deal! I wonder if there is a good headfi soul who would be kind enough to ship one to europe....

It is a great deal! Hope the same head-fier is also kind enough to ship one to USA/Canada...

post #8442 of 9236
We should organize a group buy wink.gif .....and of course, beer for the kind Australian soul who would be willing to accept our money.
post #8443 of 9236

XBA-3 group buy. Sign me up right now. Can we get a serious headcount? I'm sooooooo down.

 

edit: site states "Thanks for coming to the Sony Online Store. We’re currently experiencing a high traffic load on our site.Don’t worry, we have plenty of stock so make sure to come back later today to place your order."

 

I hope we can get this organized soon.. someone Down Under care to help us in America???


Edited by RochRx7 - 7/5/13 at 6:19am
post #8444 of 9236
The way things are looking even us here in Australia will be lucky to get one unit. The site has been down all day either for maintenance or high traffic, even if we do their is a limit of 3 per customer. it's just not happening so far folks.
post #8445 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by iern View Post

We should organize a group buy wink.gif .....and of course, beer for the kind Australian soul who would be willing to accept our money.


+1

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.