Really like the sound of the 132's with the grey filters, but they are a bit bass shy, I'll get around to the black one of these days. Fit/comfort, though, is just crazy good!!! Glad I got a pair.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 553post #8281 of 92356/14/13 at 5:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 92356/14/13 at 5:23pmpost #8283 of 92356/14/13 at 5:52pmpost #8284 of 92356/14/13 at 5:59pmpost #8285 of 92356/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #8286 of 92356/14/13 at 6:10pmpost #8287 of 92356/14/13 at 6:48pmpost #8288 of 92356/14/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
Unless they sold them all and haven't shipped them, they are proboably holding off sales until they can actually ship them. They are usually open monday through friday, so they might have told you that. The guy at the store said that what they had was the last shipment that they would recieve from Phonak since the headphones have been discontinued. Best of luck to all! I might go back and buy myself a pairpost #8289 of 92356/14/13 at 11:24pmpost #8290 of 92356/14/13 at 11:37pmpost #8291 of 92356/14/13 at 11:52pm
My Dad's pfe 122 came in.
Boy, am i regretting not ordering myself a pair. holy cow these are something else! WAY better than i was expecting them to be. Balanced, but surprisingly without much compromise! Listened to Miles Davis So what, then some trance, house, alt rock, and female vocal jazz. these headphones don't lack in anything and have amazing detail.
ugh. It's a real shame phonak shut down their headphone line. Hopefully there will be another deal, or else enough stock floating around that i can snag one when i've got the dough.post #8292 of 92356/15/13 at 12:06ampost #8293 of 92356/15/13 at 7:12ampost #8294 of 92356/15/13 at 7:23ampost #8295 of 92356/15/13 at 8:12amQuote:Originally Posted by rockphantom
When I called about 80 minutes ago, I was told that Sound Earphones are out of the PFE 132s.
However, they may receive some more on Monday.
I was then instructed to place a pre-order on the Sound Earphones website.
However, there is no way to order the 132s from their website.
I get a 404 from the above URL.
Just check up on this link and the price seems to have went up to $199.00. Am I missing something here?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Help with Rock & Gaming Open Headphones. HD 600, DT 990 pro, AKG... 35 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 59 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Back-Electret/STAX 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2