Really like the sound of the 132's with the grey filters, but they are a bit bass shy, I'll get around to the black one of these days. Fit/comfort, though, is just crazy good!!! Glad I got a pair.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 4/30/15 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 553post #8281 of 92356/14/13 at 5:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 92356/14/13 at 5:23pmpost #8283 of 92356/14/13 at 5:52pmpost #8284 of 92356/14/13 at 5:59pmpost #8285 of 92356/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #8286 of 92356/14/13 at 6:10pmpost #8287 of 92356/14/13 at 6:48pmpost #8288 of 92356/14/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
Unless they sold them all and haven't shipped them, they are proboably holding off sales until they can actually ship them. They are usually open monday through friday, so they might have told you that. The guy at the store said that what they had was the last shipment that they would recieve from Phonak since the headphones have been discontinued. Best of luck to all! I might go back and buy myself a pairpost #8289 of 92356/14/13 at 11:24pmpost #8290 of 92356/14/13 at 11:37pmpost #8291 of 92356/14/13 at 11:52pm
My Dad's pfe 122 came in.
Boy, am i regretting not ordering myself a pair. holy cow these are something else! WAY better than i was expecting them to be. Balanced, but surprisingly without much compromise! Listened to Miles Davis So what, then some trance, house, alt rock, and female vocal jazz. these headphones don't lack in anything and have amazing detail.
ugh. It's a real shame phonak shut down their headphone line. Hopefully there will be another deal, or else enough stock floating around that i can snag one when i've got the dough.post #8292 of 92356/15/13 at 12:06ampost #8293 of 92356/15/13 at 7:12ampost #8294 of 92356/15/13 at 7:23ampost #8295 of 92356/15/13 at 8:12amQuote:Originally Posted by rockphantom
When I called about 80 minutes ago, I was told that Sound Earphones are out of the PFE 132s.
However, they may receive some more on Monday.
I was then instructed to place a pre-order on the Sound Earphones website.
However, there is no way to order the 132s from their website.
I get a 404 from the above URL.
Just check up on this link and the price seems to have went up to $199.00. Am I missing something here?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 4 seconds ago
- › SOTA Satellite w/ Magnepan Unitrac I Tonearm 53 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Mini-Meet and Tour at MrSpeakers, San Diego, Saturday May 9, 12-5PM 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2