Really like the sound of the 132's with the grey filters, but they are a bit bass shy, I'll get around to the black one of these days. Fit/comfort, though, is just crazy good!!! Glad I got a pair.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 3/1/17 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 553post #8281 of 92356/14/13 at 5:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8282 of 92356/14/13 at 5:23pmpost #8283 of 92356/14/13 at 5:52pmpost #8284 of 92356/14/13 at 5:59pmpost #8285 of 92356/14/13 at 6:06pmpost #8286 of 92356/14/13 at 6:10pmpost #8287 of 92356/14/13 at 6:48pmpost #8288 of 92356/14/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
Unless they sold them all and haven't shipped them, they are proboably holding off sales until they can actually ship them. They are usually open monday through friday, so they might have told you that. The guy at the store said that what they had was the last shipment that they would recieve from Phonak since the headphones have been discontinued. Best of luck to all! I might go back and buy myself a pairpost #8289 of 92356/14/13 at 11:24pmpost #8290 of 92356/14/13 at 11:37pmpost #8291 of 92356/14/13 at 11:52pm
My Dad's pfe 122 came in.
Boy, am i regretting not ordering myself a pair. holy cow these are something else! WAY better than i was expecting them to be. Balanced, but surprisingly without much compromise! Listened to Miles Davis So what, then some trance, house, alt rock, and female vocal jazz. these headphones don't lack in anything and have amazing detail.
ugh. It's a real shame phonak shut down their headphone line. Hopefully there will be another deal, or else enough stock floating around that i can snag one when i've got the dough.post #8292 of 92356/15/13 at 12:06ampost #8293 of 92356/15/13 at 7:12ampost #8294 of 92356/15/13 at 7:23ampost #8295 of 92356/15/13 at 8:12amQuote:Originally Posted by rockphantom
When I called about 80 minutes ago, I was told that Sound Earphones are out of the PFE 132s.
However, they may receive some more on Monday.
I was then instructed to place a pre-order on the Sound Earphones website.
However, there is no way to order the 132s from their website.
I get a 404 from the above URL.
Just check up on this link and the price seems to have went up to $199.00. Am I missing something here?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 15 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 17 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 29 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 32 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Low noise usb soundcard for sleeptalk recording 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear