Groupon has UE 200 headphones with phone controls on the cord for $13 in 3 colors.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on Today at 7:10 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 533post #7981 of 92355/13/13 at 1:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7982 of 92355/13/13 at 2:32pm
I was going to post a few used sets of the FXT90L2s in the Warehouse (one of which I got for $70!), but upon checking to make sure they were still there, they are listed at $1665! Talk about a close one...
I realize that this is an oversight, I just found it funny and thought I would share.post #7983 of 92355/13/13 at 2:40pmpost #7984 of 92355/14/13 at 2:46am
Klipsch Image E1 Black Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones
$9.99 + $5 S/Hpost #7985 of 92355/14/13 at 11:09ampost #7986 of 92355/14/13 at 11:32am
Today is Noontec day on Woot.com. RIOBLK for $40 instead of $100. Anyone know anything about this brand?post #7987 of 92355/14/13 at 11:34am
Sorry for the double post but Woot also has S4s for $30post #7988 of 92355/14/13 at 11:36ampost #7989 of 92355/14/13 at 2:27pmpost #7990 of 92355/14/13 at 2:34pmpost #7991 of 92355/14/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
Today is Noontec day on Woot.com. RIOBLK for $40 instead of $100. Anyone know anything about this brand?
All of their phones have been pretty well reviewed. It's a shame that Woot doesn't have the new Zoro HDs though... doesn't seem like a "Noontec day" without Noontec's newest flagship product.post #7992 of 92355/14/13 at 3:10pm
Phiaton MS400 (black) for $113.20
Edited by bubsdaddy - 5/14/13 at 3:13pmpost #7993 of 92355/15/13 at 10:23am
Sonic Electronix has 15% off portable amps (HPAM15) and 15% off desktop amps and dacs (DTAMPDAC15). They're authorized Fiio and JDS labs sellers.
edit: Code fixed. Sorry!
Edited by imackler - 5/15/13 at 11:01pmpost #7994 of 92355/15/13 at 4:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by bubsdaddy
Phiaton MS400 (black) for $113.20
Some random Amazon seller has them new for $88. Not much feedback, but all positive except for one random neg that just says "N/A." As someone who's sold on Amazon before, I'd disregard that feedback because it doesn't actually give any info.post #7995 of 92355/15/13 at 10:39pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Three Word Story 1 second ago
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › HM-901 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3