- 272 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 521post #7801 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7802 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.post #7803 of 92364/19/13 at 1:04pmpost #7804 of 92364/19/13 at 1:34pmpost #7805 of 92364/19/13 at 11:08pm
sonicelectronix ebay store has all the newer Westone TRUE-FIT and STAR Fit tips for retail price, but free shipping IN THE U.S.(Westone charges shipping fees).
Edited by wormsdriver - 4/20/13 at 10:02pmpost #7806 of 92364/20/13 at 2:32ampost #7807 of 92364/20/13 at 2:55ampost #7808 of 92364/20/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Am I wrong here, but isn't the $99 deal on the dual BA (made in France) SM1, kind of a screaming deal? Dual BA - EU made - Detachable cable....
What am I missing? Why haven't I spent $100 yet?post #7809 of 92364/20/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
The only thing I would like to know is who actually made the dual armature driver.
Edited by squallkiercosa - 4/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #7810 of 92364/20/13 at 6:06pmAudio Technica WS55 for $19.99+shipping at soundprofessionals; "factory refurb with full warranty"
Edit: Looks like only black is available, red is sold out
Edited by kidcharlemagne - 4/20/13 at 6:10pmpost #7811 of 92364/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #7812 of 92364/20/13 at 9:40pmpost #7813 of 92364/20/13 at 10:01pmQuote:
I just got an Sm3 a few days ago, I'm very impressed with Earsonics. I'm sure at this price these are a hell of a deal. VERY TEMPTING....post #7814 of 92364/21/13 at 4:44ampost #7815 of 92364/21/13 at 6:28am
According to the Earsonics web site, it is a single Dual BA with a 2-way crossover:
Sensibilité: 109 dB/mW
Réponse en fréquences: 20 Hz -18 kHz
Impédance: 28 ohms
Driver: 1 dual HQ balanced armature driver, 2 way crossover
Livré avec: wipes, tool, soft bag, proprietary silicon tips, comply tipsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable 1 minute ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Lepai LP-2020A for the ath-esw9's? 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)