- 272 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 521post #7801 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7802 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.post #7803 of 92364/19/13 at 1:04pmpost #7804 of 92364/19/13 at 1:34pmpost #7805 of 92364/19/13 at 11:08pm
sonicelectronix ebay store has all the newer Westone TRUE-FIT and STAR Fit tips for retail price, but free shipping IN THE U.S.(Westone charges shipping fees).
Edited by wormsdriver - 4/20/13 at 10:02pmpost #7806 of 92364/20/13 at 2:32ampost #7807 of 92364/20/13 at 2:55ampost #7808 of 92364/20/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Am I wrong here, but isn't the $99 deal on the dual BA (made in France) SM1, kind of a screaming deal? Dual BA - EU made - Detachable cable....
What am I missing? Why haven't I spent $100 yet?post #7809 of 92364/20/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
The only thing I would like to know is who actually made the dual armature driver.
Edited by squallkiercosa - 4/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #7810 of 92364/20/13 at 6:06pmAudio Technica WS55 for $19.99+shipping at soundprofessionals; "factory refurb with full warranty"
Edit: Looks like only black is available, red is sold out
Edited by kidcharlemagne - 4/20/13 at 6:10pmpost #7811 of 92364/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #7812 of 92364/20/13 at 9:40pmpost #7813 of 92364/20/13 at 10:01pmQuote:
I just got an Sm3 a few days ago, I'm very impressed with Earsonics. I'm sure at this price these are a hell of a deal. VERY TEMPTING....post #7814 of 92364/21/13 at 4:44ampost #7815 of 92364/21/13 at 6:28am
According to the Earsonics web site, it is a single Dual BA with a 2-way crossover:
Sensibilité: 109 dB/mW
Réponse en fréquences: 20 Hz -18 kHz
Impédance: 28 ohms
Driver: 1 dual HQ balanced armature driver, 2 way crossover
Livré avec: wipes, tool, soft bag, proprietary silicon tips, comply tipsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: SmartPower. Please feed the... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › I need help choosing headphones 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for some decent cables in UK/Europe. 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)