- 286 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
Around 2009, the rumbling and chatter at Headfi.org was getting louder… It was beginning to roar. There was mention of a DIY designer who had an amp that would not only change headphone...
Intro This is an IEM that caught Head-fi by storm. Featuring a single 10mm high-bandwidth dynamic, using two patented technologies, Ostry made quite the statement. A company that was...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 521post #7801 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7802 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.post #7803 of 92364/19/13 at 1:04pmpost #7804 of 92364/19/13 at 1:34pmpost #7805 of 92364/19/13 at 11:08pm
sonicelectronix ebay store has all the newer Westone TRUE-FIT and STAR Fit tips for retail price, but free shipping IN THE U.S.(Westone charges shipping fees).
Edited by wormsdriver - 4/20/13 at 10:02pmpost #7806 of 92364/20/13 at 2:32ampost #7807 of 92364/20/13 at 2:55ampost #7808 of 92364/20/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Am I wrong here, but isn't the $99 deal on the dual BA (made in France) SM1, kind of a screaming deal? Dual BA - EU made - Detachable cable....
What am I missing? Why haven't I spent $100 yet?post #7809 of 92364/20/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
The only thing I would like to know is who actually made the dual armature driver.
Edited by squallkiercosa - 4/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #7810 of 92364/20/13 at 6:06pmAudio Technica WS55 for $19.99+shipping at soundprofessionals; "factory refurb with full warranty"
Edit: Looks like only black is available, red is sold out
Edited by kidcharlemagne - 4/20/13 at 6:10pmpost #7811 of 92364/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #7812 of 92364/20/13 at 9:40pmpost #7813 of 92364/20/13 at 10:01pmQuote:
I just got an Sm3 a few days ago, I'm very impressed with Earsonics. I'm sure at this price these are a hell of a deal. VERY TEMPTING....post #7814 of 92364/21/13 at 4:44ampost #7815 of 92364/21/13 at 6:28am
According to the Earsonics web site, it is a single Dual BA with a 2-way crossover:
Sensibilité: 109 dB/mW
Réponse en fréquences: 20 Hz -18 kHz
Impédance: 28 ohms
Driver: 1 dual HQ balanced armature driver, 2 way crossover
Livré avec: wipes, tool, soft bag, proprietary silicon tips, comply tipsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audio Technica MSR7 vs. Bowers and Wilkins P7 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Assistance and perspective needed trying to round out my sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Sylvanis GT Chrome Top tall bottle question 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › [FS] Beats Solo2 6 minutes ago
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by ClieOS
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by potatoe94
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3