- 286 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on Today at 12:32 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Everything sounds great, extremely clean and extremely detailed on the HD 650. Fantastic clean sound, fantastic resolution, fantastic tone, warm, extremely well balanced, great bass (not...
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 521post #7801 of 92354/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7802 of 92354/19/13 at 1:04pmpost #7803 of 92354/19/13 at 1:34pmpost #7804 of 92354/19/13 at 11:08pm
sonicelectronix ebay store has all the newer Westone TRUE-FIT and STAR Fit tips for retail price, but free shipping IN THE U.S.(Westone charges shipping fees).
Edited by wormsdriver - 4/20/13 at 10:02pmpost #7805 of 92354/20/13 at 2:32ampost #7806 of 92354/20/13 at 2:55ampost #7807 of 92354/20/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Am I wrong here, but isn't the $99 deal on the dual BA (made in France) SM1, kind of a screaming deal? Dual BA - EU made - Detachable cable....
What am I missing? Why haven't I spent $100 yet?post #7808 of 92354/20/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
The only thing I would like to know is who actually made the dual armature driver.
Edited by squallkiercosa - 4/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #7809 of 92354/20/13 at 6:06pmAudio Technica WS55 for $19.99+shipping at soundprofessionals; "factory refurb with full warranty"
Edit: Looks like only black is available, red is sold out
Edited by kidcharlemagne - 4/20/13 at 6:10pmpost #7810 of 92354/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #7811 of 92354/20/13 at 9:40pmpost #7812 of 92354/20/13 at 10:01pmQuote:
I just got an Sm3 a few days ago, I'm very impressed with Earsonics. I'm sure at this price these are a hell of a deal. VERY TEMPTING....post #7813 of 92354/21/13 at 4:44ampost #7814 of 92354/21/13 at 6:28am
According to the Earsonics web site, it is a single Dual BA with a 2-way crossover:
Sensibilité: 109 dB/mW
Réponse en fréquences: 20 Hz -18 kHz
Impédance: 28 ohms
Driver: 1 dual HQ balanced armature driver, 2 way crossover
Livré avec: wipes, tool, soft bag, proprietary silicon tips, comply tipspost #7815 of 92354/21/13 at 6:40am
It seems Best Buy has more stock of the refurbed XBA3ip. I bought it the last time it was mentioned on here and I swear they are new. There was no marking whatsoever on the box that they were refurbished and they were in the reatil box not the usual white Sony refurb box.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 7 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 22 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 49 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 50 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Want to Buy the King Of IEM (best iem in the market) Noble Kaiser... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Petrosmalk
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2