- 278 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 10/25/14 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 10/26/14 at 8:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
The ATH-m50 is my first ever headphone, not including the $2 ear-buds of course. Before the m50, I was just listening to ear-buds and didn't have much affection for music reproduction. However,...
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 521post #7801 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7802 of 92364/19/13 at 1:03pmEarsonics SM1 $99 on Amazon. SM2 $179. Those are crazy good headphones for that price. I think most here would prefer the brighter more analytical nature of SM1. SM2 darker, more bass punch.post #7803 of 92364/19/13 at 1:04pmpost #7804 of 92364/19/13 at 1:34pmpost #7805 of 92364/19/13 at 11:08pm
sonicelectronix ebay store has all the newer Westone TRUE-FIT and STAR Fit tips for retail price, but free shipping IN THE U.S.(Westone charges shipping fees).
Edited by wormsdriver - 4/20/13 at 10:02pmpost #7806 of 92364/20/13 at 2:32ampost #7807 of 92364/20/13 at 2:55ampost #7808 of 92364/20/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Am I wrong here, but isn't the $99 deal on the dual BA (made in France) SM1, kind of a screaming deal? Dual BA - EU made - Detachable cable....
What am I missing? Why haven't I spent $100 yet?post #7809 of 92364/20/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
The only thing I would like to know is who actually made the dual armature driver.
Edited by squallkiercosa - 4/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #7810 of 92364/20/13 at 6:06pmAudio Technica WS55 for $19.99+shipping at soundprofessionals; "factory refurb with full warranty"
Edit: Looks like only black is available, red is sold out
Edited by kidcharlemagne - 4/20/13 at 6:10pmpost #7811 of 92364/20/13 at 8:35pmpost #7812 of 92364/20/13 at 9:40pmpost #7813 of 92364/20/13 at 10:01pmQuote:
I just got an Sm3 a few days ago, I'm very impressed with Earsonics. I'm sure at this price these are a hell of a deal. VERY TEMPTING....post #7814 of 92364/21/13 at 4:44ampost #7815 of 92364/21/13 at 6:28am
According to the Earsonics web site, it is a single Dual BA with a 2-way crossover:
Sensibilité: 109 dB/mW
Réponse en fréquences: 20 Hz -18 kHz
Impédance: 28 ohms
Driver: 1 dual HQ balanced armature driver, 2 way crossover
Livré avec: wipes, tool, soft bag, proprietary silicon tips, comply tipsReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Some Westone IEMs sale!!!! UM2 & W3 & W4r 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Triple A [Alcohol, AudioPhiles Activists] 5 minutes ago
- › exaSound DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epic Woo WA5 / Eddie Current 4-45 Shootout 6 minutes ago
- › HE-500 with Jergpad upgrade LNIB 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by alexau123
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)