Damn... wish someone could purchase one on my behalf
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 517post #7741 of 92354/5/13 at 12:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7742 of 92354/5/13 at 1:26ampost #7743 of 92354/5/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivabign
Just got out of my local Target (Southern California, USA) and they had a bunch of stuff on clearance - One thing in particular - Comply foams S-400 Mediums for $6.98 for 3 pair - they had black and blue. (Which is what I will be when my wife sees I just spent $20 on pieces of foam.)
Also got a Philips SHE3582 for $10.00 (I hope these are the same as the pair everyone here loves)
Thanks! They had the blue s-400 here for 5 bucks a pack, I bought them all.post #7744 of 92354/5/13 at 6:29ampost #7745 of 92354/5/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Good deal - I am going to do a Target run to the ones around me....
Was reading Joker's IEM review and priced the Monster Turbines - and Amazon has them at $79 - that seems lower than normal. Might try them.post #7746 of 92354/5/13 at 10:09pm
I think this is a repost, but a good deal for Australians:
Philips Uptown's for $60
IMO good cans, but really need a recable (may not be worth buying if you are not up to the task as the inline volume controller is cheap and can cause imbalance issues when new, let alone aged)post #7747 of 92354/5/13 at 10:27pmQuote:post #7748 of 92354/6/13 at 8:41am
Brainwavs Beta for £8.50, fulfilled by amazonpost #7749 of 92354/6/13 at 8:52ampost #7750 of 92354/6/13 at 9:26ampost #7751 of 92354/6/13 at 10:46ampost #7752 of 92354/6/13 at 2:07pm
Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.
They came, and they are broken. Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in. They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.
Edited by Hugh Jundys - 4/6/13 at 2:11pmpost #7753 of 92354/6/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
That sounds scarypost #7754 of 92354/6/13 at 2:28pmQuote:This is not correct. I am listening right now with them direct from a iPod 120
and I keep shaking my head thinking how deep and present the sound is.post #7755 of 92354/6/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
return them and hope that they have another pair to send you. i got mine in a couple of days ago, and i'm very pleased with the sound for $100Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › "best" for classical music He 500 or HE 560+Burson Soloist . 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 46 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page... 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2