Damn... wish someone could purchase one on my behalf
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 10/9/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
First off, let me say now that I am not an audiophile. I am a fan of audiophiles though and I learn a lot from you guys. I'm more of a budget-audio-enthusiast and I'd like to keep it that way. Some...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 517post #7741 of 92354/5/13 at 12:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7742 of 92354/5/13 at 1:26ampost #7743 of 92354/5/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivabign
Just got out of my local Target (Southern California, USA) and they had a bunch of stuff on clearance - One thing in particular - Comply foams S-400 Mediums for $6.98 for 3 pair - they had black and blue. (Which is what I will be when my wife sees I just spent $20 on pieces of foam.)
Also got a Philips SHE3582 for $10.00 (I hope these are the same as the pair everyone here loves)
Thanks! They had the blue s-400 here for 5 bucks a pack, I bought them all.post #7744 of 92354/5/13 at 6:29ampost #7745 of 92354/5/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Good deal - I am going to do a Target run to the ones around me....
Was reading Joker's IEM review and priced the Monster Turbines - and Amazon has them at $79 - that seems lower than normal. Might try them.post #7746 of 92354/5/13 at 10:09pm
I think this is a repost, but a good deal for Australians:
Philips Uptown's for $60
IMO good cans, but really need a recable (may not be worth buying if you are not up to the task as the inline volume controller is cheap and can cause imbalance issues when new, let alone aged)post #7747 of 92354/5/13 at 10:27pmQuote:post #7748 of 92354/6/13 at 8:41am
Brainwavs Beta for £8.50, fulfilled by amazonpost #7749 of 92354/6/13 at 8:52ampost #7750 of 92354/6/13 at 9:26ampost #7751 of 92354/6/13 at 10:46ampost #7752 of 92354/6/13 at 2:07pm
Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.
They came, and they are broken. Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in. They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.
Edited by Hugh Jundys - 4/6/13 at 2:11pmpost #7753 of 92354/6/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
That sounds scarypost #7754 of 92354/6/13 at 2:28pmQuote:This is not correct. I am listening right now with them direct from a iPod 120
and I keep shaking my head thinking how deep and present the sound is.post #7755 of 92354/6/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
return them and hope that they have another pair to send you. i got mine in a couple of days ago, and i'm very pleased with the sound for $100Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 49 seconds ago
- › ATH-M50's little bass. 53 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › the most incredibly stupid lyrics you've ever heard 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iDAC2. Calling 5 Head-Fi'ers. A litte surprise. (page 37) 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Mid-fi cans well suited for classical music and good mids/trebel... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Nouske NH-14 Hybrid 2-Way Balanced Armature + Dynamic Driver In-Ear... by Cotnijoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2