- 1,888 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Outside Nashville, TN
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 2/17/15 at 8:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 517post #7741 of 92364/4/13 at 8:05pmVerizon Wireless stores have the Apple ADDIEM headphones for $19.98. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7742 of 92364/5/13 at 12:18ampost #7743 of 92364/5/13 at 1:26ampost #7744 of 92364/5/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivabign
Just got out of my local Target (Southern California, USA) and they had a bunch of stuff on clearance - One thing in particular - Comply foams S-400 Mediums for $6.98 for 3 pair - they had black and blue. (Which is what I will be when my wife sees I just spent $20 on pieces of foam.)
Also got a Philips SHE3582 for $10.00 (I hope these are the same as the pair everyone here loves)
Thanks! They had the blue s-400 here for 5 bucks a pack, I bought them all.post #7745 of 92364/5/13 at 6:29ampost #7746 of 92364/5/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Good deal - I am going to do a Target run to the ones around me....
Was reading Joker's IEM review and priced the Monster Turbines - and Amazon has them at $79 - that seems lower than normal. Might try them.post #7747 of 92364/5/13 at 10:09pm
I think this is a repost, but a good deal for Australians:
Philips Uptown's for $60
IMO good cans, but really need a recable (may not be worth buying if you are not up to the task as the inline volume controller is cheap and can cause imbalance issues when new, let alone aged)post #7748 of 92364/5/13 at 10:27pmQuote:post #7749 of 92364/6/13 at 8:41am
Brainwavs Beta for £8.50, fulfilled by amazonpost #7750 of 92364/6/13 at 8:52ampost #7751 of 92364/6/13 at 9:26ampost #7752 of 92364/6/13 at 10:46ampost #7753 of 92364/6/13 at 2:07pm
Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.
They came, and they are broken. Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in. They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.
Edited by Hugh Jundys - 4/6/13 at 2:11pmpost #7754 of 92364/6/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
That sounds scarypost #7755 of 92364/6/13 at 2:28pmQuote:This is not correct. I am listening right now with them direct from a iPod 120
and I keep shaking my head thinking how deep and present the sound is.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD800 with Balanced cable and Original SE Cable 3 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 13 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Winter/Spring Meet 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics AS/ASG-1 Plus Information and Discussions 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3