- 1,608 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Outside Nashville, TN
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Yesterday at 11:31 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 517post #7741 of 92364/4/13 at 8:05pmVerizon Wireless stores have the Apple ADDIEM headphones for $19.98. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7742 of 92364/5/13 at 12:18ampost #7743 of 92364/5/13 at 1:26ampost #7744 of 92364/5/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivabign
Just got out of my local Target (Southern California, USA) and they had a bunch of stuff on clearance - One thing in particular - Comply foams S-400 Mediums for $6.98 for 3 pair - they had black and blue. (Which is what I will be when my wife sees I just spent $20 on pieces of foam.)
Also got a Philips SHE3582 for $10.00 (I hope these are the same as the pair everyone here loves)
Thanks! They had the blue s-400 here for 5 bucks a pack, I bought them all.post #7745 of 92364/5/13 at 6:29ampost #7746 of 92364/5/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Good deal - I am going to do a Target run to the ones around me....
Was reading Joker's IEM review and priced the Monster Turbines - and Amazon has them at $79 - that seems lower than normal. Might try them.post #7747 of 92364/5/13 at 10:09pm
I think this is a repost, but a good deal for Australians:
Philips Uptown's for $60
IMO good cans, but really need a recable (may not be worth buying if you are not up to the task as the inline volume controller is cheap and can cause imbalance issues when new, let alone aged)post #7748 of 92364/5/13 at 10:27pmQuote:post #7749 of 92364/6/13 at 8:41am
Brainwavs Beta for £8.50, fulfilled by amazonpost #7750 of 92364/6/13 at 8:52ampost #7751 of 92364/6/13 at 9:26ampost #7752 of 92364/6/13 at 10:46ampost #7753 of 92364/6/13 at 2:07pm
Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.
They came, and they are broken. Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in. They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.
Edited by Hugh Jundys - 4/6/13 at 2:11pmpost #7754 of 92364/6/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
That sounds scarypost #7755 of 92364/6/13 at 2:28pmQuote:This is not correct. I am listening right now with them direct from a iPod 120
and I keep shaking my head thinking how deep and present the sound is.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Chord Hugo 11 seconds ago
- › After you buy a headphone what is most important to you? 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 3 minutes ago
- › "The New" Fiio X3 with USB DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 7 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)