Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 517  

post #7741 of 9236
Verizon Wireless stores have the Apple ADDIEM headphones for $19.98. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though.
post #7742 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post

Verizon Wireless stores have the Apple ADDIEM headphones for $19.98. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though.


Damn... wish someone could purchase one on my behalf frown.gif

post #7743 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post

Verizon Wireless stores have the Apple ADDIEM headphones for $19.98. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though.

 

Wow...dual-BA for $20...superb deal this...

post #7744 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

Just got out of my local Target (Southern California, USA) and they had a bunch of stuff on clearance - One thing in particular - Comply foams S-400 Mediums for $6.98 for 3 pair - they had black and blue. (Which is what I will be when my wife sees I just spent $20 on pieces of foam.)

Also got a Philips SHE3582 for $10.00 (I hope these are the same as the pair everyone here loves)

Thanks! They had the blue s-400 here for 5 bucks a pack, I bought them all.
post #7745 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theogenes View Post

Verizon Wireless stores have the Apple ADDIEM headphones for $19.98. Doesn't appear to be on the website, though.

Can't seem to find a store around Philly that has them in stock (or knows that they exist)

mad.gif

post #7746 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyRocket View Post


Thanks! They had the blue s-400 here for 5 bucks a pack, I bought them all.


Good deal - I am going to do a Target run to the ones around me....

 

Was reading Joker's IEM review and priced the Monster Turbines - and Amazon has them at $79 - that seems lower than normal. Might try them.

post #7747 of 9236

I think this is a repost, but a good deal for Australians:

 

Philips Uptown's for $60

 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Philips-CitiScape-Uptown-Overhead-Headphones-SHL5905GY-NEW-RRP-179-95-/281084641318?pt=AU_headphone&hash=item4171f34026&_uhb=1#ht_2540wt_1139

 

IMO good cans, but really need a recable (may not be worth buying if you are not up to the task as the inline volume controller is cheap and can cause imbalance issues when new, let alone aged)

post #7748 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post


Good deal - I am going to do a Target run to the ones around me....

 

Was reading Joker's IEM review and priced the Monster Turbines - and Amazon has them at $79 - that seems lower than normal. Might try them.

 

Note that the price listed on Joker's thread was from 2010.
post #7749 of 9236

Brainwavs Beta for £8.50, fulfilled by amazon

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006LD7VP2/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

post #7750 of 9236

Cowboom.com has Skullcandy Brandon Roy Hesh cans for 9.99. No idea if they're any good.

post #7751 of 9236

I had a pair of Hesh headphones once upon a time...

 

Never again.

 

But I guess for 10 bucks they're not too bad...

post #7752 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmhtk View Post

 

Note that the price listed on Joker's thread was from 2010.

Joker has gone back and updated prices and availability (discontinued, etc...) on certain IEM's over the years. It isn't like he hasn't made a valiant attempt to keep much of the the information current.

post #7753 of 9236

Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.

 

They came, and they are broken.  Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in.  They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.


Edited by Hugh Jundys - 4/6/13 at 2:11pm
post #7754 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jundys View Post

Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.

 

They came, and they are broken.  Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in.  They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.

That sounds scary

post #7755 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jundys View Post

Bought some Sony XBA 3 from Best Buys Refurb.

They came, and they are broken.  Right side cuts in and out depending on how far the jack is pushed in.  They also sound a million miles away, had to crank my ACM to over half to hear them properly.
This is not correct. I am listening right now with them direct from a iPod 120
and I keep shaking my head thinking how deep and present the sound is.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.