Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 494  

post #7396 of 9236

Chinese New Year sale at mp4nation.net:

 

 

****************************************************

-Brainwavz Alpha Earphones Just $12.00
-Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand Just $24.50
-Vsonic GR07 MKII Earphones Just $159.50

    Includes free Fedex to select destinations.
-Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition Earphones Just $159.50
    Includes free Fedex to select destinations.

FiiO E17 Audio Amp: Get a free Brainwavz R1 earphones and Brainwavz Zirconia headphone stand as free gifts.
Topping TP30 Audio Amp: Get a free Brainwavz Zirconia headphone stand as a free gift.
Brainwavz M5 (any color) - Buy one get one free!
Includes free Fedex to select destinations.

All specials and deals will end on Friday. 

*************************************************
Not the best deal on the first half of the items, but the second half is decent.

post #7397 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktan3142 View Post

Chinese New Year sale at mp4nation.net:

 

 

****************************************************

-Brainwavz Alpha Earphones Just $12.00
-Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand Just $24.50
-Vsonic GR07 MKII Earphones Just $159.50

    Includes free Fedex to select destinations.
-Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition Earphones Just $159.50
    Includes free Fedex to select destinations.

FiiO E17 Audio Amp: Get a free Brainwavz R1 earphones and Brainwavz Zirconia headphone stand as free gifts.
Topping TP30 Audio Amp: Get a free Brainwavz Zirconia headphone stand as a free gift.
Brainwavz M5 (any color) - Buy one get one free!
Includes free Fedex to select destinations.

All specials and deals will end on Friday. 

*************************************************
Not the best deal on the first half of the items, but the second half is decent.

Not sure which GR07  to get

I'm not a basshead,but do appreciate a deep bass,for some of my classical stuff

Already have the monoprice8320,brainwavz R1 ,& hifiman RE-262

Any suggestions?

post #7398 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post

Not sure which GR07  to get

I'm not a basshead,but do appreciate a deep bass,for some of my classical stuff

Already have the monoprice8320,brainwavz R1 ,& hifiman RE-262

Any suggestions?

 

As far as I know, Mk2 and BE have similar tuning, except that BE has bigger bass impact, correct me if I am wrong?

 

I have the Mk1 and I am no basshead either, the bass on Mk1 goes deep down, impact is just slightly bigger than neutral, but yeah bass seems to extend forever...

post #7399 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post

Not sure which GR07  to get

I'm not a basshead,but do appreciate a deep bass,for some of my classical stuff

Already have the monoprice8320,brainwavz R1 ,& hifiman RE-262

Any suggestions?

Aparently the Bass Edition is just 'better' bass  NOT 'bigger' bass.

 

And the MK2 has less bass than both of them.

post #7400 of 9236

How good a deal are the e17+r1+stand for 139$ ?

 

I have just ordered the shure se215 le and have brainwavz m4's,sony mh1c and athm50's. Would any of these benefit from the e17 for portable use?
 

post #7401 of 9236

djv,sulk,

Thanks for your replies...much appreciated.

post #7402 of 9236

Another Headfi email, M4's are $28 to US addresses (I miss out)

 

With headset

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0068Z9YUS

 

Pain old headphones

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0068Z8JBS

 

 

If I could, would have bought them...

post #7403 of 9236

@ktan3142: Thanks for the mp4nation deal post. Bought two Brainwavz M5's (with mic) for my wife and I.

 

There's also a 5% code to apply at checkout: fb2012fiver

 

With the buy one get one and 5% off, I got two M5's for $47.02. A bit bummed that it hasn't shipped yet. Maybe I'm too used to Amazon. Placed order ~36hrs ago and the status on the order still says "Processing."

post #7404 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhendy View Post

@ktan3142:

... A bit bummed that it hasn't shipped yet. Maybe I'm too used to Amazon. Placed order ~36hrs ago and the status on the order still says "Processing."
That's because you ordered when the Chinese New Year just began over here. It's a three day holiday. Should be shipping soon.
post #7405 of 9236

What's better these or the jvc has400?

post #7406 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by The red hope View Post

How good a deal are the e17+r1+stand for 139$ ?

 

Def a good upgrade for many cans, maybe less so for IEM's (depending on your current source).

post #7407 of 9236

Stables is having a deal on some Soul by Ludacris SL99 earphones. Reg Price 100, sale price 50.

 

http://www.staples.com/Soul-by-Ludacris-SL99-In-Ear-Headphones/product_416666

 

Not sure if these are any good, but great for a gift!

post #7408 of 9236

Hi

 

One for the europeans basically.  Westone 4 for the crazy price of £279 (this is the lowest it's been in the uk).  Amazon seller Iheadphones (who are absolutely fine, used them many a time).  If I wasn't trying to get customs sorted I'd be all over these.  The really stupid thing is this is £10 cheaper then Iheadphones own site!  They also have a box opened Westone 4 for £329 if that's any use.  Please buy them all up at that price so I can't be tempted any more :)

 

Cheers

post #7409 of 9236

Woot has the Klipsch Image E1 for $14.99.

 

http://www.woot.com/?variation=2&utm_expid=31924516-10

post #7410 of 9236

@Rayzilla: Good point. Happy to report that things shipped and delivery is estimated by Fedex tracking for tomorrow morning! Seems like mp4nation really stepped their game up. In searching the forums for shipping times, there were lots of posts from ~2010 (+/-) that cited numerous weeks all the way to a few months for delivery.

 

Other than the longer-ish "processing" status that made me nervous, having placed the order Mon and getting them in less than a week is unbelievable!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.