Went to Costco (in Inglewood, CA) expecting to pay $55 for the 8gb Sansa Clip + but there was an instant $10 off rebate so with tax it all came out to just over $50. I think the rebate ends in 2-3 weeks. (If you want one shipped you can get the same price on Amazon, but I didn't want to wait).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 10/12/14 at 12:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 10/21/14 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 50post #736 of 92363/1/11 at 8:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 92363/2/11 at 1:00pm
Thanks to Prizefighter the OP from Redflagdeals.com, seems to be Canadian only.
You get 100$ off the 200$ price of Atrio Mg7 drivers IEMs. Deal is valid for the next 3 days.post #738 of 92363/2/11 at 4:51pmpost #739 of 92363/2/11 at 4:57pm
Yeah those look sweet, I am pretty sure I have the same drivers in my M5v2, which sound really nice to me. I wonder if the sound is tuned differently on the .me model.
Edited by grokit - 3/2/11 at 4:59pmpost #740 of 92363/2/11 at 6:44pmpost #741 of 92363/2/11 at 6:59pmpost #742 of 92363/2/11 at 7:00pmpost #743 of 92363/2/11 at 7:01pm
Select Amazon as seller
I'm seriously considering thispost #744 of 92363/2/11 at 7:04pmpost #745 of 92363/2/11 at 7:53pmpost #746 of 92363/2/11 at 8:02pmpost #747 of 92363/2/11 at 8:34pmBTW Amazon's got the normal Turbines for $73.99 atm:
for those of us who don't want them for cheap, but not refurbishedpost #748 of 92363/2/11 at 8:41pmpost #749 of 92363/2/11 at 9:23pm
Shure SRH550DJ for $60.03 from Electronics Expo.
I've read they're warmer and smoother sounding with slightly less bass than its bigger brother, but I wouldn't know as I don't have either..
I also cant comment on Electronic Expo's reliability or customer service.post #750 of 92363/3/11 at 4:42am
Beyerdynamic MMX 100 /w controltalk 50 euro
Edited by pauk - 3/3/11 at 4:44amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 24 seconds ago
- › Orgy of Capacitors: The Cap Thread 28 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 31 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › best rechargable batteries for Sennheiser RS180? 2 minutes ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)