Went to Costco (in Inglewood, CA) expecting to pay $55 for the 8gb Sansa Clip + but there was an instant $10 off rebate so with tax it all came out to just over $50. I think the rebate ends in 2-3 weeks. (If you want one shipped you can get the same price on Amazon, but I didn't want to wait).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 50post #736 of 92353/1/11 at 8:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #737 of 92353/2/11 at 1:00pm
Thanks to Prizefighter the OP from Redflagdeals.com, seems to be Canadian only.
You get 100$ off the 200$ price of Atrio Mg7 drivers IEMs. Deal is valid for the next 3 days.post #738 of 92353/2/11 at 4:51pmpost #739 of 92353/2/11 at 4:57pm
Yeah those look sweet, I am pretty sure I have the same drivers in my M5v2, which sound really nice to me. I wonder if the sound is tuned differently on the .me model.
Edited by grokit - 3/2/11 at 4:59pmpost #740 of 92353/2/11 at 6:44pmpost #741 of 92353/2/11 at 6:59pmpost #742 of 92353/2/11 at 7:00pmpost #743 of 92353/2/11 at 7:01pm
Select Amazon as seller
I'm seriously considering thispost #744 of 92353/2/11 at 7:04pmpost #745 of 92353/2/11 at 7:53pmpost #746 of 92353/2/11 at 8:02pmpost #747 of 92353/2/11 at 8:34pmBTW Amazon's got the normal Turbines for $73.99 atm:
for those of us who don't want them for cheap, but not refurbishedpost #748 of 92353/2/11 at 8:41pmpost #749 of 92353/2/11 at 9:23pm
Shure SRH550DJ for $60.03 from Electronics Expo.
I've read they're warmer and smoother sounding with slightly less bass than its bigger brother, but I wouldn't know as I don't have either..
I also cant comment on Electronic Expo's reliability or customer service.post #750 of 92353/3/11 at 4:42am
Beyerdynamic MMX 100 /w controltalk 50 euro
Edited by pauk - 3/3/11 at 4:44amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Band Name Game II 10 seconds ago
- › Looking for IEMs in the $200-$300 range. 31 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 39 seconds ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR) 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 2 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear