Same situation here, waiting for the Sony's from Groupon (XBA3iP)...the fine print does say 2.5 weeks, we're just about at that point, didn't look today but the last time I looked, same thing there everyone else is reporting, UPS label generated. What the heck does that mean, anyway?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 469post #7021 of 923612/26/12 at 5:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7022 of 923612/26/12 at 5:37pm
Checked with someone I know and they said it took a month to get an order from Groupon Goods. So I guess I will hang tight and if no Sonys in 3-4 weeks, I'll contact Amex.
Uopdate: Interesting, is someone at Groupon reading this thread? Doubtful, but this just showed up re my UPS tracking number ...
Edited by killerweed - 12/26/12 at 5:40pmpost #7023 of 923612/26/12 at 6:26pm
Good news! My UPS tracking also updated just now. My XBA-3iP package has finally been scanned by UPS! Also originated from Buffalo, where I used to live.
Hopefully it gets here by Saturday, which is what the estimated arrival time says...
Edited by Click - 12/26/12 at 6:28pmpost #7024 of 923612/26/12 at 6:33pmpost #7025 of 923612/26/12 at 7:39pmpost #7026 of 923612/26/12 at 7:53pmpost #7027 of 923612/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #7028 of 923612/26/12 at 9:15pm
Anyone know when the Meelectronic coupon code expires? Assuming the A161p gets restocked, I think I'm gonna buy it and refund the RE-262 I got for Black Friday (unless I get some resounding No's from the Head-fi crowd).post #7029 of 923612/27/12 at 12:02amQuote:
I called today and magically the tracking got updated 2 hours later.
Mine coming from Buffalo too. And on Sat but not this Sat, the NEXT one, Jan 5. I'm just visiting where it's being shipped and won't be there then.
I sure hope this is worth it.post #7030 of 923612/27/12 at 2:50ampost #7031 of 923612/27/12 at 3:13ampost #7032 of 923612/27/12 at 4:33ampost #7033 of 923612/27/12 at 6:10amQuote:I haven't heard any of them but I think that the hifiman it's a better IEM and a better deal if you got them for 99 plus they have been discontinued so it's more rare than the A161.
I got a mail from Amazon 85 bucks for the Klipsch X10 which I think was the better deal of the year along with the UE700 for 75 and the RE262 for 99 and I got nothing of them, lucky Yankeespost #7034 of 923612/27/12 at 6:23ampost #7035 of 923612/27/12 at 8:16am
All right, so the AFTERXMAS code lasts until 12/31/12 midnight PST:
" Hi Kenny,
Thank you for your interest in MEElectronics products. The coupon code lasts until midnight PST 12/31/12.
If the A161 gets restocked, I'll buy it and refund the RE262. Otherwise, I'll keep it. Sorry for derailing the thread.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 14 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › ES100: New Earbuds from HIFIMAN 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Bookshelf computer speakers for a room less than 100 sq. ft. 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)