Same situation here, waiting for the Sony's from Groupon (XBA3iP)...the fine print does say 2.5 weeks, we're just about at that point, didn't look today but the last time I looked, same thing there everyone else is reporting, UPS label generated. What the heck does that mean, anyway?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Today at 8:53 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 469post #7021 of 923612/26/12 at 5:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7022 of 923612/26/12 at 5:37pm
Checked with someone I know and they said it took a month to get an order from Groupon Goods. So I guess I will hang tight and if no Sonys in 3-4 weeks, I'll contact Amex.
Uopdate: Interesting, is someone at Groupon reading this thread? Doubtful, but this just showed up re my UPS tracking number ...
Edited by killerweed - 12/26/12 at 5:40pmpost #7023 of 923612/26/12 at 6:26pm
Good news! My UPS tracking also updated just now. My XBA-3iP package has finally been scanned by UPS! Also originated from Buffalo, where I used to live.
Hopefully it gets here by Saturday, which is what the estimated arrival time says...
Edited by Click - 12/26/12 at 6:28pmpost #7024 of 923612/26/12 at 6:33pmpost #7025 of 923612/26/12 at 7:39pmpost #7026 of 923612/26/12 at 7:53pmpost #7027 of 923612/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #7028 of 923612/26/12 at 9:15pm
Anyone know when the Meelectronic coupon code expires? Assuming the A161p gets restocked, I think I'm gonna buy it and refund the RE-262 I got for Black Friday (unless I get some resounding No's from the Head-fi crowd).post #7029 of 923612/27/12 at 12:02amQuote:
I called today and magically the tracking got updated 2 hours later.
Mine coming from Buffalo too. And on Sat but not this Sat, the NEXT one, Jan 5. I'm just visiting where it's being shipped and won't be there then.
I sure hope this is worth it.post #7030 of 923612/27/12 at 2:50ampost #7031 of 923612/27/12 at 3:13ampost #7032 of 923612/27/12 at 4:33ampost #7033 of 923612/27/12 at 6:10amQuote:I haven't heard any of them but I think that the hifiman it's a better IEM and a better deal if you got them for 99 plus they have been discontinued so it's more rare than the A161.
I got a mail from Amazon 85 bucks for the Klipsch X10 which I think was the better deal of the year along with the UE700 for 75 and the RE262 for 99 and I got nothing of them, lucky Yankeespost #7034 of 923612/27/12 at 6:23ampost #7035 of 923612/27/12 at 8:16am
All right, so the AFTERXMAS code lasts until 12/31/12 midnight PST:
" Hi Kenny,
Thank you for your interest in MEElectronics products. The coupon code lasts until midnight PST 12/31/12.
If the A161 gets restocked, I'll buy it and refund the RE262. Otherwise, I'll keep it. Sorry for derailing the thread.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 37 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Perfect Sound d901 dido . . . Calling All Bassheads, your... 49 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › Disruptive Technology - A Frank(s) Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)