anyone know if that skullcandy coupon would work for the Roc Aviators? If so, that could be a heck of a deal.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 3/1/17 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 47
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #692 of 92352/17/11 at 3:35pmpost #693 of 92352/19/11 at 8:10am
Grado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphones £219 from amp3.com As i can see worldwide shipping is available :p
Only 11 hours left
i think this is a steal buying in UK at least cause next seller starts at about £300.
Though you can get it cheaper in USpost #694 of 92352/19/11 at 9:00am
Grado sr225i for $164.38 with Free Shipping.
USE coupon code PRESIDENT for 35.62 off.
EDIT: SOLD OUT
Edited by desolateplanet - 2/20/11 at 4:00pmpost #695 of 92352/19/11 at 9:57ampost #696 of 92352/19/11 at 10:04ampost #697 of 92352/19/11 at 1:19pm
I noticed the JAYS j-JAYS are for $20.80 USD on amazon.com for the white.
Black is $61.79
I think I remembered reading the bass on these are decent but bad treble.
however these headphones come with a motherlode of accessories 4 different tips, carry case, splitter, etc.
http://www.amazon.com/j-JAYS-Dynamic-Driver-Earphones-White/dp/B0016ZBF16/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1298148904&sr=1-2post #698 of 92352/20/11 at 11:06am
Just saw that New ATH-M50s are available on ebay starting at $109 through US sellers. Though they may be questionable as "fakes", one dealer claims to be an authorized dealer and is selling them for $119, not a bad price if you want to consider the extra money as insurance.post #699 of 92352/20/11 at 11:22ampost #700 of 92352/20/11 at 11:58ampost #701 of 92352/20/11 at 7:27pmpost #702 of 92352/23/11 at 12:15am
MEElectronics M9P-BK at Newegg for $9.99
Free shipping, no tax, limit 5 per customerpost #703 of 92352/23/11 at 12:34pmBrainwavz ProAlpha 22.50 USD @ mp4nation.net. No special coupon needed, just go to the Brainwavz earphone section. Direct link to product page: http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=447
No idea how long it'll last this time...
The 5% coupon I posted earlier (fa14a8b257) still works.
Thanks to thechampion116 on redflagdeals.com for the heads up.post #704 of 92352/23/11 at 8:25pm
UM aeros are on sale, they're actually less than the Marvels.
Really want to jump on this but ehhhhhh x.xpost #705 of 92352/24/11 at 1:23am
Radiopaq Custom Classical
I personally own the Jazz which are great and keep up with most in the £0-50 bracket for my music tastes. Some preffer the Classical and some prefer the Jazz but either way for £5 you've got to add it to your collection in my books!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 1 minute ago
- › New to Head-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Amps for Planar Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Adam F5, Paradigm Shift A2, Vanatoo T1? 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 8 minutes ago
- › Prog rock 10 minutes ago
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear