Those MTPG are a really good deal, especially considering the lifetime warranty. The UE700's are also an excellent deal
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 4/30/15 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 459post #6871 of 923512/15/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6872 of 923512/15/12 at 6:31pmpost #6873 of 923512/15/12 at 6:34pm
Ugh. I can't decide about the Coppers. What d'you guys think of the price? I live in Canada tho, so headphones are generally soooo much more expensive here. And I lost my previous Coppers so I'll have two lifetime warranties..post #6874 of 923512/15/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
If you still have your lifetime warranty, you could get the refurbs off Monsters outlet site for $148. It's only the IEMs and a few tips, nothing else.post #6875 of 923512/15/12 at 9:57pmpost #6876 of 923512/15/12 at 9:59pmpost #6877 of 923512/15/12 at 10:01pmpost #6878 of 923512/15/12 at 10:20pmpost #6879 of 923512/15/12 at 10:21pmpost #6880 of 923512/15/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
I find it hard to compare full size cans to IEMs. I actually don't listen to my M50s that often, as I prefer the ATH-AD700 to them. I find the M50s a bit hot on my ears and the clamping force is uncomfortable after a while. I would still say the clarity and separation of the XBA-1s is better than the M50s. The M50s have a little more of a V shaped sound than the XBA-1s, to my ears. The XBA-1s have probably the flattest sound signature of any headphones I own.
Anyways, I went to Best Buy in Des Moines, IA again today looking for some budget full-sized headphones as a christmas present. Best Buy had the Citiscape Metro, Downtown, and Uptown all on clearance. I picked up the Uptowns for $50. There was some stock remaining for all 3 models, but the Uptowns were by far the best deal.
I don't know if this deal has previously been mentioned in this thread, but figured I would let you guys know. I know there were some stores clearancing these out a while ago, but I don't recall which ones and at which price.post #6881 of 923512/15/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
Thanks, I was pretty stoked on that deal. I was able to give my M80's to my son and keep the HD25's. I guess I'm at the point where if its not a crazy deal (50% off or so) then I'm good with what I've got.post #6882 of 923512/16/12 at 1:56amQuote:
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.post #6883 of 923512/16/12 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.
will it work with an Ipod?post #6884 of 923512/16/12 at 2:43amQuote:Originally Posted by veyrongattiQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.
will it work with an Ipod?
LOL, no idea. I don't even have an iDevice.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 3 minutes ago
- › Portable AMP DAC for AKG K612 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 6 minutes ago
- › Are Soul by Ludacris any good? 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2