The biggest deal in recent times is the $75 UE 700 on Amazon. I'm seriously surprised by them
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 11/17/14 at 10:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 459post #6871 of 923612/15/12 at 6:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6872 of 923612/15/12 at 6:29pmpost #6873 of 923612/15/12 at 6:31pmpost #6874 of 923612/15/12 at 6:34pm
Ugh. I can't decide about the Coppers. What d'you guys think of the price? I live in Canada tho, so headphones are generally soooo much more expensive here. And I lost my previous Coppers so I'll have two lifetime warranties..post #6875 of 923612/15/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
If you still have your lifetime warranty, you could get the refurbs off Monsters outlet site for $148. It's only the IEMs and a few tips, nothing else.post #6876 of 923612/15/12 at 9:57pmpost #6877 of 923612/15/12 at 9:59pmpost #6878 of 923612/15/12 at 10:01pmpost #6879 of 923612/15/12 at 10:20pmpost #6880 of 923612/15/12 at 10:21pmpost #6881 of 923612/15/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
I find it hard to compare full size cans to IEMs. I actually don't listen to my M50s that often, as I prefer the ATH-AD700 to them. I find the M50s a bit hot on my ears and the clamping force is uncomfortable after a while. I would still say the clarity and separation of the XBA-1s is better than the M50s. The M50s have a little more of a V shaped sound than the XBA-1s, to my ears. The XBA-1s have probably the flattest sound signature of any headphones I own.
Anyways, I went to Best Buy in Des Moines, IA again today looking for some budget full-sized headphones as a christmas present. Best Buy had the Citiscape Metro, Downtown, and Uptown all on clearance. I picked up the Uptowns for $50. There was some stock remaining for all 3 models, but the Uptowns were by far the best deal.
I don't know if this deal has previously been mentioned in this thread, but figured I would let you guys know. I know there were some stores clearancing these out a while ago, but I don't recall which ones and at which price.post #6882 of 923612/15/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
Thanks, I was pretty stoked on that deal. I was able to give my M80's to my son and keep the HD25's. I guess I'm at the point where if its not a crazy deal (50% off or so) then I'm good with what I've got.post #6883 of 923612/16/12 at 1:56amQuote:
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.post #6884 of 923612/16/12 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.
will it work with an Ipod?post #6885 of 923612/16/12 at 2:43amQuote:Originally Posted by veyrongattiQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.
will it work with an Ipod?
LOL, no idea. I don't even have an iDevice.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 3 minutes ago
- › Reasonable amp for the HD650. 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)