Those MTPG are a really good deal, especially considering the lifetime warranty. The UE700's are also an excellent deal
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 6/5/16 at 2:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 459post #6871 of 923512/15/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6872 of 923512/15/12 at 6:31pmpost #6873 of 923512/15/12 at 6:34pm
Ugh. I can't decide about the Coppers. What d'you guys think of the price? I live in Canada tho, so headphones are generally soooo much more expensive here. And I lost my previous Coppers so I'll have two lifetime warranties..post #6874 of 923512/15/12 at 7:48pmQuote:
If you still have your lifetime warranty, you could get the refurbs off Monsters outlet site for $148. It's only the IEMs and a few tips, nothing else.post #6875 of 923512/15/12 at 9:57pmpost #6876 of 923512/15/12 at 9:59pmpost #6877 of 923512/15/12 at 10:01pmpost #6878 of 923512/15/12 at 10:20pmpost #6879 of 923512/15/12 at 10:21pmpost #6880 of 923512/15/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
I find it hard to compare full size cans to IEMs. I actually don't listen to my M50s that often, as I prefer the ATH-AD700 to them. I find the M50s a bit hot on my ears and the clamping force is uncomfortable after a while. I would still say the clarity and separation of the XBA-1s is better than the M50s. The M50s have a little more of a V shaped sound than the XBA-1s, to my ears. The XBA-1s have probably the flattest sound signature of any headphones I own.
Anyways, I went to Best Buy in Des Moines, IA again today looking for some budget full-sized headphones as a christmas present. Best Buy had the Citiscape Metro, Downtown, and Uptown all on clearance. I picked up the Uptowns for $50. There was some stock remaining for all 3 models, but the Uptowns were by far the best deal.
I don't know if this deal has previously been mentioned in this thread, but figured I would let you guys know. I know there were some stores clearancing these out a while ago, but I don't recall which ones and at which price.post #6881 of 923512/15/12 at 10:59pmQuote:
Thanks, I was pretty stoked on that deal. I was able to give my M80's to my son and keep the HD25's. I guess I'm at the point where if its not a crazy deal (50% off or so) then I'm good with what I've got.post #6882 of 923512/16/12 at 1:56amQuote:
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.post #6883 of 923512/16/12 at 2:31amQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.
will it work with an Ipod?post #6884 of 923512/16/12 at 2:43amQuote:Originally Posted by veyrongattiQuote:Originally Posted by warrenpchi
V-Moda. VAMP. Amazon. $199.99.
will it work with an Ipod?
LOL, no idea. I don't even have an iDevice.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 5 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Solid Core Copper Cable (FitEar pins) 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 minutes ago
- › FS: iBasso DX100 in mint condition + FREE 1-foot Norne Audio... 11 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Hiring Front End Engineer 11 minutes ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 12 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor Remastered Giveaway 13 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 15 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...