Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 457  

post #6841 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Bought the Groupon offer for $10. more a few days ago. frown.gif

Me too
post #6842 of 9236

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Bought the Groupon offer for $10. more a few days ago. frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyRocket View Post


Me too

 

And they shipped today.

post #6843 of 9236

Just a headsup guys. Be careful ordering from Mightnightbox. There are a lot of horror stories about them both on Resellerratings and Slickdeals. People have reported they sell opened / used items all the time:

 

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/MidnightBox

 

Then again, Groupon has horror stories too. People say they either never get their items or they take forever to arrive:

 

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Groupon

 

Even though Groupon created a shipping slip for me with UPS, it still hasn't shipped. I really hope I don't get screwed. Sucks that the only places with deals on XBA-3s are shadey, risky resellers...

post #6844 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne View Post

It's in the headphones store, not in the main lightning deals section - http://www.amazon.com/Headphones-Accessories-Supplies/b?ie=UTF8&node=172541

 

Wow, didn't even know they had lightning deals specifically for headphones lol. Thanks

post #6845 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click View Post

Just a headsup guys. Be careful ordering from Mightnightbox. There are a lot of horror stories about them both on Resellerratings and Slickdeals. People have reported they sell opened / used items all the time:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/MidnightBox

Then again, Groupon has horror stories too. People say they either never get their items or they take forever to arrive:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Groupon

Even though Groupon created a shipping slip for me with UPS, it still hasn't shipped. I really hope I don't get screwed. Sucks that the only places with deals on XBA-3s are shadey, risky resellers...

I've ordered a couple of things from groupon and never had a problem. Sometimes it takes a while though. The Brainwavz Betas I ordered from them took a month. I checked my email and the XBA-3s I ordered shipped yesterday, they might be back logged.
post #6846 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyRocket View Post


I've ordered a couple of things from groupon and never had a problem. Sometimes it takes a while though. The Brainwavz Betas I ordered from them took a month. I checked my email and the XBA-3s I ordered shipped yesterday, they might be back logged.

 

I see. 1 month to ship something you got charged for immediately is ridiculous. 

 

Did they actually send the item out already or only gave you a shipping confirmation / label link that shows the shipper didn't receive the product yet?

 

Sorry, I'm just very anxious and wary of these sites I've never bought from before. Especially when they have so many negative feedback.

post #6847 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

OH DAYAM!  I needs to bookmark that page!  Thanks kidcharlemagne, and thanks to tlgthe4th for posting the deal!

That is a cool link! I found em by wading through Amazon's "Top Holiday Deals."
post #6848 of 9236

Anyone else excited to see the price of the Monster Turbine Pro Gold during the Amazon lightning deal?

 

post #6849 of 9236
Coppers will also be on lightning deals tonight!
post #6850 of 9236

Looks like we've got some pretty good options lined up for lightning deals today.  What prices are you guys expecting and at what price would you pull the trigger?

 

MEElectronics A161 - MSRP $120; Normal price - $100 and Amazon low - $95.  The A151s were $32 last week so not sure at what price point these should a green light on?  I'd hope for ~$50 - $65 and that would be solid.

 

Monster Turbine Pro Gold - MSRP - $300 - Normal Price - $220-$280 and Amazon low $152.  Would hope for something around $100, would you pull the trigger at that point?

 

Monster Turbine PRO Copper - MSRP - $400 Normal price $250 - $350 and Amazon low - $191. Would hope for the $150 range or lower.  At what point is the Copper deal better than the gold? 

 

post #6851 of 9236

A161 - $70 on Lightning Deals just like it was Cyber Monday.

post #6852 of 9236

Thanks! I was going to purchase a replacement Klipsch s4 for $45 but I think I'll be getting these instead.

About to pull the trigger but I need some advice.

 

I'm definitely not an audiophile by any stretch on these forums but I do want to not buy any trash, not that Klipsch S4's are trash but I read that they're "allright" based on my conclusions reading around here.

 

How are the AP161s on isolation & comfort?

Thanks!

 

 

My first experience with legitimate gear:

I got a Yamaha P-155 (~$1000 piano keyboard and I was recommended the SR850's and wow! Everything sounds so different from my computer (Xonar DG now I'm running G1 Sniper M3). By different I mean clear.

 

Headphones used for:

Music

I don't listen to bass heavy stuff, if anyone reading this wants to check it out, this is a representative blend of what I like: Beats + Piano.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Re+plus+Byron/79466738

 

Games

Dota 2, etc. Positioning is pretty nice in TF2, unusually crisp and clear on the SR850s. I play competitive format 6v6.


Edited by FlashFir - 12/15/12 at 10:04am
post #6853 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post

Looks like we've got some pretty good options lined up for lightning deals today.  What prices are you guys expecting and at what price would you pull the trigger?

 

MEElectronics A161 - MSRP $120; Normal price - $100 and Amazon low - $95.  The A151s were $32 last week so not sure at what price point these should a green light on?  I'd hope for ~$50 - $65 and that would be solid.

 

Monster Turbine Pro Gold - MSRP - $300 - Normal Price - $220-$280 and Amazon low $152.  Would hope for something around $100, would you pull the trigger at that point?

 

Monster Turbine PRO Copper - MSRP - $400 Normal price $250 - $350 and Amazon low - $191. Would hope for the $150 range or lower.  At what point is the Copper deal better than the gold? 

 


When is the deal gonna start? Thanks

post #6854 of 9236

Not having any experience with the A161 - even at the lightning deal of $70 - is this single BA phone any better than the UE700? I mean, a double BA phone for only $5 more would seem to delete the A161 as a consideration.

post #6855 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgthe4th View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

OH DAYAM!  I needs to bookmark that page!  Thanks kidcharlemagne, and thanks to tlgthe4th for posting the deal!

That is a cool link! I found em by wading through Amazon's "Top Holiday Deals."

 

Yup, +1, again.  smile.gif

 

So, did anyone jump on the A161 deal @ $70?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.