or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 448  

post #6706 of 9235

Keep in mind, the Groupon deal is for the XBA-3iP, which has a volume control, mic, and Y cord.

 

Really good deal, but I've never bought from them before. Anyone know the warranty period / policy from Groupon?

post #6707 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post


They are US based and I think they must be in Florida becuase they charge me Tax every time I order from them.
I am tempted in getting the XBA3iP, but just got the X10's last week! Can't justify the purshase... Yet.smily_headphones1.gif


Groupon is located in Palo Alto, California.  They also have offices in Chicago because they purchased a company called Obtiva there.  I know a few developers that work for them and I drive by Groupon's headquarters everyday (in Palo Alto). 

 

They probably just charge everyone sales tax for their locality.

post #6708 of 9235

Hey guys, found a FREE after rebate refurbished cheapies for a little over $12 with tax and free shipping. Basically pay 80 cents for tax for a free pair of earphones.

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-TechBargains&cm_mmc=AFC-TechBargains-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16826877004
 

post #6709 of 9235

Did anyone else get this message when trying to place an order with Groupon?

 

http://i.imgur.com/VcEQz.png

 

I live in NY and can't place the order for a XBA-3iP from Groupon...

post #6710 of 9235

Today (12/12/12) at 11:00 a.m. PST (GMT -08:00), Amazon is going to have a lightning deal on the Meelectronics A151.
 

post #6711 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Today (12/12/12) at 11:00 a.m. PST (GMT -08:00), Amazon is going to have a lightning deal on the Meelectronics A151.
 

 

Too bad it's not the A161P they had on Lightning Deals 2+ weeks ago for $70.... Thanks for the headsup though.

post #6712 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click View Post

Did anyone else get this message when trying to place an order with Groupon?

http://i.imgur.com/VcEQz.png

I live in NY and can't place the order for a XBA-3iP from Groupon...

My order went through, I live in Ohio
post #6713 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

Sorry, I updated the post with the correct link.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-sony-balanced-armature-in-ear-headphones

Thankyou!! Just ordered a pair! I wonder why these didn't show up in my groupon
post #6714 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Today (12/12/12) at 11:00 a.m. PST (GMT -08:00), Amazon is going to have a lightning deal on the Meelectronics A151.
 

 

Amazon doesn't ship MEE to Australia...

post #6715 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Today (12/12/12) at 11:00 a.m. PST (GMT -08:00), Amazon is going to have a lightning deal on the Meelectronics A151.
 

 

Too bad it's not the A161P they had on Lightning Deals 2+ weeks ago for $70.... Thanks for the headsup though.

 

Yup.  Still, if it drops by a sizable amount (say down to $39.99 or so) it would still be nice to have around.  I haven't received my Mee Whats yet, but somehow I doubt I got the grand prize.  If I do, these'll probably be going back.  If not, hey $40~$50 BAs aren't the worst thing in the world.  smile.gif

post #6716 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by localredhead View Post


Groupon is located in Palo Alto, California.  They also have offices in Chicago because they purchased a company called Obtiva there.  I know a few developers that work for them and I drive by Groupon's headquarters everyday (in Palo Alto). 

 

They probably just charge everyone sales tax for their locality.

They do charge local sales tax based on where you live. Before they rejected the sale shipping to Hawaii it was HI sales tax. When I changed addresses to CA, the sales tax amount changed to CA rate.

post #6717 of 9235
post #6718 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Yup.  Still, if it drops by a sizable amount (say down to $39.99 or so) it would still be nice to have around.  I haven't received my Mee Whats yet, but somehow I doubt I got the grand prize.  If I do, these'll probably be going back.  If not, hey $40~$50 BAs aren't the worst thing in the world.  smile.gif
For what it is worth the A151 was $33.99 last year when Amazon ran them on sale.
post #6719 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnhardwick View Post


For what it is worth the A151 was $33.99 last year when Amazon ran them on sale.

 

If it does get that cheap, I would be looking for assistance of Head-Fier to help me procure tongue_smile.gif

 

Problem is when the lighting deal starts, it will be 3am where I am, so yeah I would be in dreamland...and by the time I wake up, it would all be over...

post #6720 of 9235

i can probably help you out with that... you'll have to add on whatever the shipping cost from me to you is, but i don't mind.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.