Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 432  

post #6466 of 9236

Not that it is going to kill me, but 5 Christmas gifts I don't have to buy is worth something to me!

 

Let's hope it shows up eventually.

post #6467 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone IEM View Post

Yeah, I just put them in the meelec cart with the m31p....  haven't purchased yet though.

 

-The Dude

 

That's crackin me up cool.gif...good to know The Dude abides.

 

My cart looks exactly the same and I also still have my finger on the button...don't know why I'm waiting I know I'm gonna do it (maybe I hope they'll sell out first - I'm so cheap)

post #6468 of 9236
post #6469 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

Need to get in quick but advancedmp3players have a 15% off everything atm.

hmmm. now the only question is, are the Shure SE215 worth it for £62??

Does anyone know how they are for trance??
post #6470 of 9236

Monster Products http://www.monsterproducts.com

1. SAVE $10 off ANY PURCHASE of $100 or more.
Enter Code at Checkout: 10Cyber2012 Valid Thru 12/2/12

2. SAVE $20 off ANY PURCHASE of $200 or more.
Enter Code at Checkout: 20Cyber2012 Valid Thru 12/2/12

3. SAVE $50 off ANY PURCHASE of $400 or more.
Enter Code at Checkout: 50Cyber2012 Valid Thru 12/2/12

post #6471 of 9236
I don't know if anyone has posted it, but Amazon has the Klipsh Image X10 for $84.99
post #6472 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekrautdog View Post

 

That's crackin me up cool.gif...good to know The Dude abides.

 

My cart looks exactly the same and I also still have my finger on the button...don't know why I'm waiting I know I'm gonna do it (maybe I hope they'll sell out first - I'm so cheap)

LOL that's perfect - cool.gif- from now on I will always think of Lebowski when I see that emoticon.

 

I think this is a recent update - Brainwavz Beta w/mic at amazon for $18.40, maybe a better headset than mee m31p?

post #6473 of 9236
I saw a gazillion posts on here hoping there was some major break thru like the UE900 for $150 just to find you you guys are all gobbling up $0 IEM's like their going outta style.......

How low can you go? tongue.gif


beyersmile.png
post #6474 of 9236

amazone.com has X10 for only $85 usd

post #6475 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

I saw a gazillion posts on here hoping there was some major break thru like the UE900 for $150 just to find you you guys are all gobbling up $0 IEM's like their going outta style.......
How low can you go? tongue.gif
beyersmile.png

I'll take all those crappy sounding IEM's off their hands if they pay me 1 crisp American dollar for each set they send. Here's hoping they have a few million of them biggrin.gif

post #6476 of 9236

My first order for qty 4 Rosewill IEMs has showed up on my account! I have a woodie! Actually four of them!

post #6477 of 9236

Here are some deals on PC speakers:

 

Insound has the Audioengine A2 (Black or white) for $169.99 after coupon code cyber15monday with free shipping.

 

Music123 has the M-Audio Studiophile AV40 Red Edition for $101.99 after coupon code sleigh15 with free shipping.

post #6478 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone IEM View Post

LOL that's perfect - cool.gif- from now on I will always think of Lebowski when I see that emoticon.

 

I think this is a recent update - Brainwavz Beta w/mic at amazon for $18.40, maybe a better headset than mee m31p?

 

FYI I have the Beta. Keeping in mind I haven't given it too much ear time as I have several IEM's in that general range (read: cheap), I find it a bit too warm/bassy (and I like a lot of bass) with vocals that are a little harder to pick up than I prefer. In summary I think ljokerl's write-up in the multi-iem review was a bit kind. I still think they are decent and worth a few bucks for sure, I just currently have others I like more (my Xears are my favorite). I got the Betas new on Amazon for $12.50 shipped w/Prime...it's a model that does that price dip every so often. 

post #6479 of 9236
Just got a confirmation from Newegg on my 5 Rosewill woodies {golf clap}. And my RE262's have landed--trying to jam them into my ears now.
Edited by Barry S - 11/26/12 at 3:22pm
post #6480 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

I'll take all those crappy sounding IEM's off their hands if they pay me 1 crisp American dollar for each set they send. Here's hoping they have a few million of them biggrin.gif

 

Jealousy!! Haha no, gifts man gifts (for people you don't like that much wink_face.gif)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post

My first order for qty 4 Rosewill IEMs has showed up on my account! I have a woodie! Actually four of them!

 

I got my confirmation also

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.