Ohh, no no no. They fixed it. They're $14.99 now but still $9.99 off. No more freebies :( IMO I don't think it'd be worth the $5 lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 431post #6451 of 923511/26/12 at 11:37am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6452 of 923511/26/12 at 11:37ampost #6453 of 923511/26/12 at 11:38ampost #6454 of 923511/26/12 at 11:38ampost #6455 of 923511/26/12 at 11:39ampost #6456 of 923511/26/12 at 11:40ampost #6457 of 923511/26/12 at 11:41ampost #6458 of 923511/26/12 at 11:43ampost #6459 of 923511/26/12 at 11:45amQuote:
I bet we get 'em. There's so many half-decent cheap iem's available made by well-known audio companies (which Rosewill ISN'T) that they probably had crates of them they just wanted to get rid of. Hoping that's the case anyway.post #6460 of 923511/26/12 at 11:47ampost #6461 of 923511/26/12 at 11:56amQuote:
Dude (dudette?) if you want a decent $15 iem (free shipping on $25 order) maybe try the Mee CW31 woodies (link is a few posts back). Much better than the cheap Senny's with wayyyy better cord and nice case/accessory pack. They caught my eye because they're so tiny and may fit my need for a good sleeping bud - also because they're not sparkly up high which isn't good for sleeping at least for me. Anyway here is an informative review...post #6462 of 923511/26/12 at 12:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by thekrautdog
Dude (dudette?) if you want a decent $15 iem (free shipping on $25 order) maybe try the Mee CW31 woodies (link is a few posts back). Much better than the cheap Senny's with wayyyy better cord and nice case/accessory pack. They caught my eye because they're so tiny and may fit my need for a good sleeping bud - also because they're not sparkly up high which isn't good for sleeping at least for me. Anyway here is an informative review...
Yeah, I just put them in the meelec cart with the m31p.... haven't purchased yet though.
-The Dudepost #6463 of 923511/26/12 at 12:11pmpost #6464 of 923511/26/12 at 12:19pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 48 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › How to control volume on powered speakers? 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2