Yea I'm waiting for the TF10s as well. Glad I haven't missed the sale(if they go on sale).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 426
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6377 of 923611/25/12 at 7:33pmpost #6378 of 923611/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #6379 of 923611/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
As far as I knoiw, they go on sale on BF. Unfortunately they're discontinued and appears to no longer have the BF specials. I was refreshing like 20x that day, no luck =(post #6380 of 923611/25/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Just had to do it. I mean, come on. Wow. Thanks!Originally Posted by FSNDET
The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I just bought a pair to try out.
http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59post #6381 of 923611/26/12 at 12:05ampost #6382 of 923611/26/12 at 12:13amX-10 for $85:
V-moda LP headphones are also super cheap today...post #6383 of 923611/26/12 at 12:33am
Oh man, I can't decide whether to get those X10's, or to get the TF10's full price and replace them with UE 900's under warranty when they break. Any ideas? I am a serious newbie when it comes to headphones, so any recommendations as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated.post #6384 of 923611/26/12 at 12:38ampost #6385 of 923611/26/12 at 12:43amQuote:Originally Posted by MyStillRemains
Oh man, I can't decide whether to get those X10's, or to get the TF10's full price and replace them with UE 900's under warranty when they break. Any ideas? I am a serious newbie when it comes to headphones, so any recommendations as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated.
Erhem.... IF they break.post #6386 of 923611/26/12 at 12:48ampost #6387 of 923611/26/12 at 12:50ampost #6388 of 923611/26/12 at 12:54am
Hahahaha, I thought it was safe to assume that they will break at some point due to the durability issues (Especially since I will be using them for outdoor activities). No, I don't plan on sabotaging them in order to dishonestly trick a high-quality company into giving me something I did not pay for (as some others have done--no names), if that is what you are insinuating.Quote:Erhem.... IF they break.
Edited by MyStillRemains - 11/26/12 at 12:59ampost #6389 of 923611/26/12 at 1:11ampost #6390 of 923611/26/12 at 1:18amQuote:
From what I've read, the warranty on these is two years (I might be mistaken) and that they do offer a replacement if your pair breaks. I'm a bit scared of it as well, but I decided to go for it, as last year I was debating between getting these and the TF10's. I didn't get either but I'm giving these a shot :x
Edit: Warranty page http://www.klipsch.com/Warranty-Headphones
Edited by DancetoExpress - 11/26/12 at 1:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hi, i'm new 3 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Does Bose IE2 and MIE2 sound better than MIE2i and SoundSport? 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)