Yea I'm waiting for the TF10s as well. Glad I haven't missed the sale(if they go on sale).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 7/18/14 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 426
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6377 of 923611/25/12 at 7:33pmpost #6378 of 923611/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #6379 of 923611/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
As far as I knoiw, they go on sale on BF. Unfortunately they're discontinued and appears to no longer have the BF specials. I was refreshing like 20x that day, no luck =(post #6380 of 923611/25/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Just had to do it. I mean, come on. Wow. Thanks!Originally Posted by FSNDET
The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I just bought a pair to try out.
http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59post #6381 of 923611/26/12 at 12:05ampost #6382 of 923611/26/12 at 12:13amX-10 for $85:
V-moda LP headphones are also super cheap today...post #6383 of 923611/26/12 at 12:33am
Oh man, I can't decide whether to get those X10's, or to get the TF10's full price and replace them with UE 900's under warranty when they break. Any ideas? I am a serious newbie when it comes to headphones, so any recommendations as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated.post #6384 of 923611/26/12 at 12:38ampost #6385 of 923611/26/12 at 12:43amQuote:Originally Posted by MyStillRemains
Oh man, I can't decide whether to get those X10's, or to get the TF10's full price and replace them with UE 900's under warranty when they break. Any ideas? I am a serious newbie when it comes to headphones, so any recommendations as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated.
Erhem.... IF they break.post #6386 of 923611/26/12 at 12:48ampost #6387 of 923611/26/12 at 12:50ampost #6388 of 923611/26/12 at 12:54am
Hahahaha, I thought it was safe to assume that they will break at some point due to the durability issues (Especially since I will be using them for outdoor activities). No, I don't plan on sabotaging them in order to dishonestly trick a high-quality company into giving me something I did not pay for (as some others have done--no names), if that is what you are insinuating.Quote:Erhem.... IF they break.
Edited by MyStillRemains - 11/26/12 at 12:59ampost #6389 of 923611/26/12 at 1:11ampost #6390 of 923611/26/12 at 1:18amQuote:
From what I've read, the warranty on these is two years (I might be mistaken) and that they do offer a replacement if your pair breaks. I'm a bit scared of it as well, but I decided to go for it, as last year I was debating between getting these and the TF10's. I didn't get either but I'm giving these a shot :x
Edit: Warranty page http://www.klipsch.com/Warranty-Headphones
Edited by DancetoExpress - 11/26/12 at 1:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › Fostex HP-A8 DAC/Amp and other Fostex gear 15 seconds ago
- › $1K for IEM to be used with laptop as source 42 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Is a lossy-lossy conversion process really that degrading in terms... 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Potential problem with Macbook audio output 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Your opinion on open box, resealed and refurbished headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)