Yea I'm waiting for the TF10s as well. Glad I haven't missed the sale(if they go on sale).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Yesterday at 9:22 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 10/23/14 at 9:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 426
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6377 of 923611/25/12 at 7:33pmpost #6378 of 923611/25/12 at 7:36pmpost #6379 of 923611/25/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
As far as I knoiw, they go on sale on BF. Unfortunately they're discontinued and appears to no longer have the BF specials. I was refreshing like 20x that day, no luck =(post #6380 of 923611/25/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Just had to do it. I mean, come on. Wow. Thanks!Originally Posted by FSNDET
The Vsonic VC02 is on sale @ Lend Me Ur Ears for SGD35.00/USD28.61 right now. I just bought a pair to try out.
http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=59post #6381 of 923611/26/12 at 12:05ampost #6382 of 923611/26/12 at 12:13amX-10 for $85:
V-moda LP headphones are also super cheap today...post #6383 of 923611/26/12 at 12:33am
Oh man, I can't decide whether to get those X10's, or to get the TF10's full price and replace them with UE 900's under warranty when they break. Any ideas? I am a serious newbie when it comes to headphones, so any recommendations as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated.post #6384 of 923611/26/12 at 12:38ampost #6385 of 923611/26/12 at 12:43amQuote:Originally Posted by MyStillRemains
Oh man, I can't decide whether to get those X10's, or to get the TF10's full price and replace them with UE 900's under warranty when they break. Any ideas? I am a serious newbie when it comes to headphones, so any recommendations as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated.
Erhem.... IF they break.post #6386 of 923611/26/12 at 12:48ampost #6387 of 923611/26/12 at 12:50ampost #6388 of 923611/26/12 at 12:54am
Hahahaha, I thought it was safe to assume that they will break at some point due to the durability issues (Especially since I will be using them for outdoor activities). No, I don't plan on sabotaging them in order to dishonestly trick a high-quality company into giving me something I did not pay for (as some others have done--no names), if that is what you are insinuating.Quote:Erhem.... IF they break.
Edited by MyStillRemains - 11/26/12 at 12:59ampost #6389 of 923611/26/12 at 1:11ampost #6390 of 923611/26/12 at 1:18amQuote:
From what I've read, the warranty on these is two years (I might be mistaken) and that they do offer a replacement if your pair breaks. I'm a bit scared of it as well, but I decided to go for it, as last year I was debating between getting these and the TF10's. I didn't get either but I'm giving these a shot :x
Edit: Warranty page http://www.klipsch.com/Warranty-Headphones
Edited by DancetoExpress - 11/26/12 at 1:38amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Passive Speaker/Amp Questions 4 seconds ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 46 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 54 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 5 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Headband mod for those sensitive to weight on top of head? 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)