Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 419  

post #6271 of 9236

Damn I live in the wrong country 

post #6272 of 9236

Just waiting to see where I can get the Westone 4 the cheapest. Having high hopes for Earphone Solutions.


Edited by Geruvah - 11/22/12 at 10:17pm
post #6273 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geruvah View Post

Just waiting to see where I can get the Westone 4 the cheapest. Having high hopes for Earphone Solutions.

 

There is already a 30% coupon code out: THANKS2012

post #6274 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

 

There is already a 30% coupon code out: THANKS2012

This may be better than the SoundEarphones I just nearly did that was 25% off a $500 giftcard.

 

Mucho danke.

post #6275 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geruvah View Post

This may be better than the SoundEarphones I just nearly did that was 25% off a $500 giftcard.

 

Mucho danke.

 

It's better but not free overnight shipping.

post #6276 of 9236
Does Sound Earphones ever have other coupons....? If so, that's where you cash in the gift card on another deal with like and additional 15% or more.. Anyone know?
post #6277 of 9236
Also I put it in the other thread but that Senny coupon BBYHOLIDAYKICKOFF

works on the amperior $200 and the MM-550X $300, since they are both portable thought I'd stick that here too.

sennheiserusa.com
post #6278 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

 

It's better but not free overnight shipping.

Also, Earphone Solutions offer a 2 year warranty for the Westone 4R, while Sound Earphone only offers 1. Knowing how well my SM3 went, I'm going for the one that offers the 2 year for sure.


Edited by Geruvah - 11/23/12 at 12:02am
post #6279 of 9236

The very last item on Amazon's Gold Box Deal today (Black Friday) is described as "Earbuds with high-quality sound, style, and durability". Any guesses as to what headphones these are? Is it possible that they are the TF10's?
 

post #6280 of 9236

If I had to guess it's probably some jbuds crap or monster... Looks like no tf10 this year.

post #6281 of 9236

if you google that phase, the first result is JBuds J5M. Disappointing black friday!

post #6282 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsrkewd View Post

if you google that phase, the first result is JBuds J5M. Disappointing black friday!

But "Earbuds with high-quality sound, style, and durability" isnt in the J5's description 

post #6283 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyStillRemains View Post

The very last item on Amazon's Gold Box Deal today (Black Friday) is described as "Earbuds with high-quality sound, style, and durability". Any guesses as to what headphones these are? Is it possible that they are the TF10's?
 

 

Here is what I found on Amazon:  Upcoming Deal Save big on Monster iSport in-ear headphones

post #6284 of 9236

Hmm... I keep going back to Amazon's black Friday page and they keep adding headphones/IEMs to the lightning deals.

 

So far there's Klipsch S4, Ety HF2, Senn cx880 etc...   

 

 

Well there is always cyber monday lightning deals...

post #6285 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

 

Here is what I found on Amazon:  Upcoming Deal Save big on Monster iSport in-ear headphones

That's not the deal he's talking about. Hopefully its a decent IEM haha 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.