- 112 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Folsom, Sacramento, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 11/17/14 at 10:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 418post #6256 of 923611/22/12 at 1:27pmI was going through some advertisements for Black Friday and Staples is having a 50% sale on all of their Audio Technica headphones. Might be worth a look.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6257 of 923611/22/12 at 2:01pm
Nope, I got the last W3 and W2.
This Seattle InMotion said they may be one of the last InMotion shops in US that have them on clearance.
They said the clearance is due to packaging change, and they have to tear up the old packaging and send them back (?).
This store still have bunch of new ones (I assume in new packaging) on the wall for full price though. But another InMotionI just checked doesn't carry any Westone products anymore.Quote:
Ones I got are supposedly new "open box" (but really without any packaging at all). No E6 and no carrying case. And some tips that I am not sure if really came from Westone or Etymotic. That's why I was somewhat hesitant to make the purchase.post #6258 of 923611/22/12 at 3:17pmpost #6259 of 923611/22/12 at 3:54pmpost #6260 of 923611/22/12 at 4:08pm
Wow... when I got my W2's they were in packaging with the E6 - he offered me another pair he called demos for $49 - maybe that's what they were offering you - but were they offering the ones with no packaging for the full $99? That's BS.post #6261 of 923611/22/12 at 5:07pmpost #6262 of 923611/22/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
what are replacing your TF10s? I was hoping for a TF10 BF deal...but seeing now that they are dc'd...i am so sad. Not sure what IEMs to get in that $100 budget. I need something similar to my D2k's with portability. I am leaning towards shure se215 i guess...post #6263 of 923611/22/12 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by thinh4u2Quote:
what are replacing your TF10s? I was hoping for a TF10 BF deal...but seeing now that they are dc'd...i am so sad. Not sure what IEMs to get in that $100 budget. I need something similar to my D2k's with portability. I am leaning towards shure se215 i guess...
They were discontinued last year, yet they still popped up for $99. I wouldn't lose hope quite yet. They usually don't go on sale until the day after thanksgiving, so keep an eye out tomorrow morning.post #6264 of 923611/22/12 at 5:31pmQuote:
Sorry, I ordered the Brainwavz B2!
If they Triple Fi did come up again I would buy them too.post #6265 of 923611/22/12 at 6:01pm
I think I posted before, defintely did on some other threads...InMotion is hit or miss at this point, but I did find headphones at both ends of a Newark to Orlando trip I had to take last week. In Newark they still had the Westone 3's and 2's, but just a pair or 2...I got the 3;s there, with packaging, for about $150. In the Orlando airport coming back, thought I'd try again...they had the 4's, this time no packaging or accessories, was able to negotiate down to $100, bought a Westone case for another $20. Slim pickings, but some still around was my sense, hit or miss. The staff also don't seem to know about it, I had to ask to check in the back, then they came back with what they had. Nothing to lose if you're in an airport anyway...I was not expecting any to still be around, but it does seem to be possible to still find some at some stores.post #6266 of 923611/22/12 at 6:24pm
Any good deals for AKG Q701 or Sennheiser HD598? I have ath-m50s and im thinking about getting those Ultrasone HFI-580s, seems as they are "better" than the m50s?post #6267 of 923611/22/12 at 6:39pmQuote:
Apparently there's a ~30% off coupon code for www.sennheiserusa.com
Code is: BBYHOLIDAYKICKOFFpost #6268 of 923611/22/12 at 7:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
Apparently there's a ~30% off coupon code for www.sennheiserusa.com
Code is: BBYHOLIDAYKICKOFF
Entered the code and nothing happened except shipping went from $10 to $0.post #6269 of 923611/22/12 at 7:21pmpost #6270 of 923611/22/12 at 8:12pmQuote:
I was kind of confused when you said $210 because it went from $500 to $340, but then i noticed the gift card for iTunes. Great freebie but i have no use for it. Id be interested in the hd 650 but im not sure if it has the type of sound i would like, just going by what ive read about the 598 vs 650.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 32 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)