Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 409  

post #6121 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

 

Now $149.50 with shipping on Amazon......making my head spin.

ahh I'll furgetaboutit till the next good over the ears comes around on sale.

omgah...ive been waitin for a good deal on these, i cant believe i missed it. FML. stupid work, i hate you.

post #6122 of 9236

this any good?

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-Ultimate-Ears-350vi-Noise-Isolating-Headset-w-Mic-Volume-Control-/230877653783

post #6123 of 9236

It's an eBay Daily Deal, so, no.

post #6124 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundstige View Post

It's an eBay Daily Deal, so, no.

dailysteals is a good reputed seller though, purchased many items from there and had no problem..

post #6125 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundstige View Post

It's an eBay Daily Deal, so, no.

Well, not really....it seems to be a good deal  http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Ultimate-Ears-Noise-Isolating-Headset/dp/B004YI3LGY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352825857&sr=8-2&keywords=Logitech+Ultimate+Ears+350

post #6126 of 9236


Seems like an ok deal. I've seen this set at Costco for around $40, I think.

post #6127 of 9236

Here's one I just received a alert about. Have no idea how good or bad they are?

 

 

Etymotic Research ER7-MC3-RED-I MC3  $55.90

post #6128 of 9236

For one opinion: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-263-iems-compared-1964ears-1964-v3-added-11-04-12

 

Use your browser to find (2C34) Etymotic Research MC5 / MC2 / MC3

post #6129 of 9236
Amazon.co.uk are currently having a sale on Brainwaves M4 with inline mic for £28.50 if any1 is interested. sold by mp4 nation fulfilled by amazon. not sure if i was allowed to post the link here not confused_face.gif
post #6130 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjeena View Post

Amazon.co.uk are currently having a sale on Brainwaves M4 with inline mic for £28.50 if any1 is interested. sold by mp4 nation fulfilled by amazon. not sure if i was allowed to post the link here not confused_face.gif

 

Tis the deal thread as long as you're not advertising for yourself its fine lol.

 

Also my hybrids came today, it was a pain getting them onto my 8320s -_-;; seem to sound better though, I haven't listened to these in a while so i could be wrong.

post #6131 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjeena View Post

Amazon.co.uk are currently having a sale on Brainwaves M4 with inline mic for £28.50 if any1 is interested. sold by mp4 nation fulfilled by amazon. not sure if i was allowed to post the link here not confused_face.gif

Finally there is an UK thread, how much are these normally ?

post #6132 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsf View Post

For one opinion: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-263-iems-compared-1964ears-1964-v3-added-11-04-12

 

Use your browser to find (2C34) Etymotic Research MC5 / MC2 / MC3

Thanks for the info. I was really not asking, I was just posting a deal and wanted to make sure it was known I was not saying to get them.

post #6133 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by @@anderson@@ View Post

Finally there is an UK thread, how much are these normally ?

I think theyre usually around the £60-£65 range..
Also if your in the market for new phones accessoryjack.com is usually a good few pounds cheaper than other places smily_headphones1.gif
post #6134 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by @@anderson@@ View Post

Finally there is an UK thread, how much are these normally ?

 

Sorry, don't mean to ruin the poster glory, but MP4 nation has this on sale from time to time at around $40USD + free FEDEX delivery, and with Black Friday is coming next weekend I'd probably recommend hold and wait for then, hopefully there will be some massive sale

post #6135 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

Sorry, don't mean to ruin the poster glory, but MP4 nation has this on sale from time to time at around $40USD + free FEDEX delivery, and with Black Friday is coming next weekend I'd probably recommend hold and wait for then, hopefully there will be some massive sale

oh i wasnt aware of that. thought it was a one time deal. thanks for letting me know smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.