Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 403  

post #6031 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

If someone is interseted Lendmeurears is having some specials - Vsonic Gr07 mk2 for $164, Vsonic Gr07 Bass edition for $164, Vsonic Gr01 (apparently with a free Gr04 flagship) for $172, Vsonic Gr06 for $53 and the new dual BA Astrotec AX-7 for $131

 

Dead set, they also having a discount - coupon is LMUECUST for 15% off everything and will be valid for a year - which will make GR01 (with free GR04) to be $146.20 - or GR07 mk2 for $139.40

 Where are seeing  GR07 mk2 for $139.40

 

http://www.lendmeurears.com/specials.php?page=2

 

this page show as 200$, if I get GR07 mk2 Bass for 139.40, I will buy them

 

please share the link

post #6032 of 9235

The price is in SGD(Singapore Dollars), and you need to use the coupon code during checkout to get that price. I keep getting errors when trying to check out though. I guess they still need to fix some bugs with the new website.

post #6033 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne View Post

The price is in SGD(Singapore Dollars), and you need to use the coupon code during checkout to get that price. I keep getting errors when trying to check out though. I guess they still need to fix some bugs with the new website.

 

I did not understand the SGD part and yes same her not able to checkout.

post #6034 of 9235

Oh, sorry; I meant that since the price is shown as SGD on the site, it would be converted to ~$164USD, and brought down further to ~$140USD via the coupon code.

post #6035 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne View Post

Oh, sorry; I meant that since the price is shown as SGD on the site, it would be converted to ~$164USD, and brought down further to ~$140USD via the coupon code.

 

140$ USD is great price if I get it from Lendmeurears directly, if you have then please share the link

post #6036 of 9235

I hope they get other currencies up

post #6037 of 9235

You beat me to it! I was about to post it earlier today...

post #6038 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne View Post

The price is in SGD(Singapore Dollars), and you need to use the coupon code during checkout to get that price. I keep getting errors when trying to check out though. I guess they still need to fix some bugs with the new website.

 

Coupon will be valid for a year, and I am sure GR08 will be released within that, brand new GR08 with 15% discount, how good is that?

post #6039 of 9235
post #6040 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrett View Post

I hope they get other currencies up


Still haven't figured it out? tongue.gif

post #6041 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

 

Dead set, they also having a discount - coupon is LMUECUST for 15% off everything and will be valid for a year - which will make GR01 (with free GR04) to be $146.20 - or GR07 mk2 for $139.40

The site gives me error when checking out !!

post #6042 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by amader7 View Post

The site gives me error when checking out !!

Yeah, Lendmeurears is aware of that - "Dear all, we are sorry about this. There appears to be some errors when the customer checkout. We are sorry about this and we are working asap to get the issue solved."

post #6043 of 9235

Sony Hybrid Tips sold by an Amazon-backed vendor: $2.91 - Excellent deal for those of you with Amazon Prime!

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-EPEX10A-BLK-Replacement-Earbuds/dp/B001RB24UA/

post #6044 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaTofu View Post

Sony Hybrid Tips sold by an Amazon-backed vendor: $2.91 - Excellent deal for those of you with Amazon Prime!

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-EPEX10A-BLK-Replacement-Earbuds/dp/B001RB24UA/

 

I just bought one, thanks

 

I didn't even think twice lol.

post #6045 of 9235

good deal,last time I bought one was  for  $8. Got another just because, thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.