Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on Today at 10:18 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 10/21/14 at 8:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 923611/12/10 at 7:14pmpost #63 of 923611/13/10 at 2:35ampost #64 of 923611/13/10 at 7:01am
Logitech has a 35% off coupon on various items on their site. I tried to put the triple.fi in my cart and use the coupon code and it worked. The price was $259 with free shipping. Coupon code is gdby2009
I don't know when the code expires or if it works outside the US.post #65 of 923611/13/10 at 7:04am
shamanstar beat me to it...
TripleFi 10 for $260 (after coupon) - at Logitech.com
Use coupon code gdby2009 at checkout for 35% off discount. Price goes down from $399 to $260. Coupon may work on other Logitech products as well.
Edited by os2k - 11/13/10 at 7:09ampost #66 of 923611/13/10 at 9:20ampost #67 of 923611/13/10 at 10:19am
I don't know how good those earphones are, but MP4nation has a 20% discount coupon for any SoundMagic earphones.. Just use the code: 047e46af68
It expires on 15/11/10
edit: oops sorry, I didn't saw the topic's last page :(
Edited by loganirado - 11/13/10 at 10:20ampost #68 of 923611/14/10 at 8:50ampost #69 of 923611/14/10 at 9:23ampost #70 of 923611/15/10 at 3:57pm
Monster Beats Monster Miles Davis
NOW : £299.99 With free delivery
Dispatch and sold by amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monster-Beats-Tribute-Multilingual-Headphones/dp/B0039YOMPS/ref=br_lf_m_1000277773_1_5_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=218205967&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000277773&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1RJZ88MXXFRFS7QQ3XM5post #71 of 923611/17/10 at 9:43ampost #72 of 923611/17/10 at 2:35pmpost #73 of 923611/19/10 at 12:52ampost #74 of 923611/19/10 at 1:50am
Meelec M11+/M11P+ $30 off with coupon code $30_OFF_M11
Time: now thru Nov. 22nd.
Oh, and screw amazon for their $40 int'l shipping surcharge for above-mentioned Monster Turbines deal. I would have been tempted at that price, but once again, prohibitive shipping charges spoil the deal. They're still EUR 129 on amazon.de FWIW.
Edited by sepinho - 11/19/10 at 1:53ampost #75 of 923611/19/10 at 3:01amUK Energy Sistem E210 - E214 £8.60 Amazon
Search HeadFi for "EP212" for reviews
http://www.amazon.co.uk/ENERGY-SISTEM-Energy-Headphones-344055/dp/B0028YOQEC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1290164336&sr=8-1Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › How come if a Headphone has deep and strong bass is not considered... 1 minute ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 1 minute ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXT100, HA-FXT200, HA-FXT200 LTD HI-SPEED 2 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › Confused between Bose QC25 and Sennheiser Momentum 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3