Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 394  

post #5896 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post

Quote:

 

I've been wondering about the same thing as well. Reason for quoting and asking again, I guess, is that i'm looking for something in about the same price range as the B2 +/- 50 dollar, but not something that is really close to the B2's (if that was the case I could have actually gone for that alternative instead of the B2). Something.. with a proper SQ, not too extremely happy up in the highs, reasonable good sound seperation, still a good clarity, warm treble/bass, warm feeling overal. Tips?

Check out the TDK Ba200

post #5897 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithguy19 View Post

Check out the TDK Ba200

and they'r ~$150 now

post #5898 of 9236
post #5899 of 9236
post #5900 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by applevalleyjoe View Post


GR-08...Is this speculation or is it based on something that you've read?


Hmm..I guess its ETA would be december ..Its firstly announced to be out on this may but it kept on delaying, I think it would be released soon. Head-fi ers are already pissed off by these delays, Im sure VSonic would be tempted to release it asap!

 

Check out its expectations and info thread for more details!


Edited by hitme987 - 10/31/12 at 8:10am
post #5901 of 9236

MEElectronics CC51P $42.99

 

I really like these iem's, along with the 161's if MEE-don't think they get enough love around these parts...

post #5902 of 9236

25% at earphone solutions now w/ code zombie

through 2-Nov

usual exclusions apply

post #5903 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan278 View Post

25% at earphone solutions now w/ code zombie

through 2-Nov

usual exclusions apply

 

Its funny. I've been emailing EarphoneSolutions about getting 25% off an item. They were fine with giving me the discount but said if Black Friday was lower I couldn't ask for an amount back. (Not that I would. Duh.) But seeing this 25% early makes me wonder if this years discount will hit 30%.

post #5904 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

MEElectronics CC51P $42.99

 

I really like these iem's, along with the 161's if MEE-don't think they get enough love around these parts...


Id love to buy these, quite a fan of meelec for its value/price ratio, but I hate white IEMs, Any black version of CC51p available?

post #5905 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme987 View Post

Id love to buy these, quite a fan of meelec for its value/price ratio, but I hate white IEMs, Any black version of CC51p available?

 

 

Newegg.com has them for $25.  I think someone posted this earlier in the thread (I can't take the credit).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735023

 

Edit:  Sorry planetpowers, didn't mean to snub you. I had trouble finding it before, you definitely deserve the credit for finding it. I only remembered because I purchased them.

 

On an entirely separate note, I was disappointed with these headphones. Get what ya pay for, I guess.


Edited by jtonzi - 11/2/12 at 3:40pm
post #5906 of 9236
repost
post #5907 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtonzi View Post

 

 

Newegg.com has them for $25.  I think someone posted this earlier in the thread (I can't take the credit).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735023


Ya but those actually sound like a $25 earphones actually less.. You guys want to be blown away for less. Try one of these. Believe me I own both. CC51 suck ass imo for sound.

 

Now these are serious. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Livesound-Headphones-Earphones-Head-sets/dp/B008CCSD7K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1351727126&sr=8-3&keywords=sony+mh1c+smart+headset. These will blow your mind for the cost. These are a real deal. I would try one out. Do some reading on these.

post #5908 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


Ya but those actually sound like a $25 earphones actually less.. You guys want to be blown away for less. Try one of these. Believe me I own both. CC51 suck ass imo for sound.

 

Now these are serious. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Livesound-Headphones-Earphones-Head-sets/dp/B008CCSD7K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1351727126&sr=8-3&keywords=sony+mh1c+smart+headset. These will blow your mind for the cost. These are a real deal. I would try one out. Do some reading on these.


LOL.

I tried telling them earlier they were missing out on something great but only one or two paid attention.

post #5909 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post

Quote:

Thanks for the advice! I've indeed been reading about them and their filters, interesting idea; the gray is what would interest me the least of course, having the B2's already. I'm actually glad the Phonak's came up smily_headphones1.gif.

So, the Phonak's would indeed be a very good option, with the black and green filters. Anyone having an interesting option to add for me to consider? Anything up to 180 dollar is fine. And then I'll take a choice and go with the flow!

If you are looking for a signature change from the analitycal B2 I strongly recommend you the Hifiman RE-262 at $149 or less if you look in FS thread. The only cave at is that they need a powerful DAP or an amplifier to get their best. Just my 2 cents. wink.gif
post #5910 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikn00b View Post

LOL.

I tried telling them earlier they were missing out on something great but only one or two paid attention.

 

I saw your post and read ClieOS's post on them, I was very impressed. The only thing is that they're a headset (still using a dumbphone here). It's one of those things that make you think "ok if I ever have 30$ in my pocket to spare I'll give them a try".

EDIT: I specially enjoyed the fuzzy warm feeling from reading "improved Sony Hybrids". I'm guessing the tips alone justify the cost of the headset.


Edited by LizardKing1 - 10/31/12 at 5:11pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.