Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 389  

post #5821 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag4452 View Post

Beyerdynamic is doing promotion pricing on most of their DTX line. I picked up the DTX 501 p portable headphones for $84.15. Can't wait to get these for my morning commute. Laters Head-Fi Family!

 

Here is the link to the Beyerdynamic Deals:  http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/hah/headphones-and-headsets/special-sale.html

 

..

post #5822 of 9236

Staples still has some Sony ZX701iP headphones left, the price is now $14.50. It sounds really nice through an E7, and it isolates well. Great stocking stuffer!

post #5823 of 9236

eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete View Post

Staples still has some Sony ZX701iP headphones left, the price is now $14.50. It sounds really nice through an E7, and it isolates well. Great stocking stuffer!

post #5824 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete View Post

Staples still has some Sony ZX701iP headphones left, the price is now $14.50. It sounds really nice through an E7, and it isolates well. Great stocking stuffer!

You mean $149.99 ?

post #5825 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

You mean $149.99 ?

I am looking at my receipt that says $14.50.

 

Edit: store SKU is 404412, call a local store.


Edited by concrete - 10/24/12 at 2:21pm
post #5826 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete View Post

I am looking at my receipt that says $14.50.

 

Edit: store SKU is 404412, call a local store.

Dude.......you got the deal of a lifetime.........less than 10% of current price congrats!

post #5827 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete View Post

 

Edit: store SKU is 404412, call a local store.

Unfortunately no stores or on-line delivery to Paradise from Staples.

post #5828 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete View Post

Staples still has some Sony ZX701iP headphones left, the price is now $14.50. It sounds really nice through an E7, and it isolates well. Great stocking stuffer!

I bought them a couple of weeks ago for $40, and I thought that was a killer deal.

$15 is insane for these cans.

post #5829 of 9236

Same here, really nice sounding phones, was great deal at $40, was very hard to find any left at that price even then. I had to go to 4 stores to find them. Congratulations.

post #5830 of 9236

Wow yeah thats a great price. Though I must say... and sorry to rain on the parade... I haven't been very happy with my ZX701iP. The $40 Beyerdynamic DT 235 easily beats it in every way as far as SQ goes. The ZX701iP is more comfy and isolates better though. Overall I was quite disappointed TBH. But then again, I'm almost always disappointed in budget cans (I consider the ZX701iP/ZX700 budget cans and no where near worth their asking price).

 

But for $15... can't go wrong with that. :)

post #5831 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete View Post

I am looking at my receipt that says $14.50.

.

Oh man, NOT FAIR :(

post #5832 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekrautdog View Post

Oh man, NOT FAIR :(

No worries Dog.......if they exist anyplace I'm on it. I asked for two.....one for you :)

post #5833 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by devhen View Post

Wow yeah thats a great price. Though I must say... and sorry to rain on the parade... I haven't been very happy with my ZX701iP. The $40 Beyerdynamic DT 235 easily beats it in every way as far as SQ goes. The ZX701iP is more comfy and isolates better though. Overall I was quite disappointed TBH. But then again, I'm almost always disappointed in budget cans (I consider the ZX701iP/ZX700 budget cans and no where near worth their asking price).

 

But for $15... can't go wrong with that. :)

I wasn't that excited by them either. The giant hole in the treble made vocals sound strange to me. Not bad for the price, but nothing special either. I'd buy them again for $15, though I'd probably give it away as a gift.

post #5834 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

No worries Dog.......if they exist anyplace I'm on it. I asked for two.....one for you :)

You're the best bigsmile_face.gif

 

And hey, maybe there's a Staples off the beaten path in Hawaii that hasn't been ransacked yet!! regular_smile%20.gif

post #5835 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster2010 View Post

I wasn't that excited by them either. The giant hole in the treble made vocals sound strange to me. Not bad for the price, but nothing special either. I'd buy them again for $15, though I'd probably give it away as a gift.

 

Agreed. Vocals sound very strange and it ruins the tonality for me. Personally I wouldn't buy them again even at $15 but that's a crazy price and I'm sure they'll make for a great gift.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.