or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 39  

post #571 of 9235

mine shipped on sunday or at least the label was printed out. I did jump on this deal immediately. I did not wait.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post
 

in other news, my PX100 2 was cancelled and my acc closed from newegg. no email from them yet ... WTF

post #572 of 9235

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6821342&sku=L23-9054&SRCCODE=CCDAFFL&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC7BBTkw**%20**zuubkbzfwlCjC-d2CjC-uu&id=k3736&sessionid=gan_1314376473

 

MetroFi 170 IEMs for $20. It sounds like a deal to me compared to Amazon which has it listed at $40.

post #573 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6821342&sku=L23-9054&SRCCODE=CCDAFFL&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC7BBTkw**%20**zuubkbzfwlCjC-d2CjC-uu&id=k3736&sessionid=gan_1314376473

 

MetroFi 170 IEMs for $20. It sounds like a deal to me compared to Amazon which has it listed at $40.

Wait, is Circuit City still in business???

post #574 of 9235

They're like an online retailer now I guess. They're owned by TigerDirect iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50an6xy06r6n View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6821342&sku=L23-9054&SRCCODE=CCDAFFL&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC7BBTkw**%20**zuubkbzfwlCjC-d2CjC-uu&id=k3736&sessionid=gan_1314376473

 

MetroFi 170 IEMs for $20. It sounds like a deal to me compared to Amazon which has it listed at $40.

Wait, is Circuit City still in business???

post #575 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post

They're like an online retailer now I guess. They're owned by TigerDirect iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50an6xy06r6n View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville View Post

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6821342&sku=L23-9054&SRCCODE=CCDAFFL&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC7BBTkw**%20**zuubkbzfwlCjC-d2CjC-uu&id=k3736&sessionid=gan_1314376473

 

MetroFi 170 IEMs for $20. It sounds like a deal to me compared to Amazon which has it listed at $40.

Wait, is Circuit City still in business???


 

Oh, ok then...

post #576 of 9235

Tiger Direct bought the name.  The Circuit City website is more or less a reskinned Tiger Direct store.  All items are available at either website for the same prices.

post #577 of 9235

not sure if posted yet, handhelditems.com is selling the meelec m6 valentines pack (2 pack, 1 black 1 pink) for $30 + shipping:

http://www.handhelditems.com/meelectronics-valentines-special-edition-soundisolating-inear-headphones-p-157233.html

 

 

item is at $50, but coupon code "meevalentine" drops it to $30 with about $3 shipping

 

 

as reference, a single M6 from meelec.com is around $25-$30 I think.  the pack is also at $50 from meelec.com

 

 

 

/edit, fixed typo

post #578 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat12012 View Post

not sure if posted yet, handhelditems.com is selling the meelec m6 valentines pack (2 pack, 1 black 2 pink) for $30 + shipping:

http://www.handhelditems.com/meelectronics-valentines-special-edition-soundisolating-inear-headphones-p-157233.html


1 black 2 pink?  threesome?

You meant to say 1 black, 1 pink, right?

post #579 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat12012 View Post

not sure if posted yet, handhelditems.com is selling the meelec m6 valentines pack (2 pack, 1 black 2 pink) for $30 + shipping:

http://www.handhelditems.com/meelectronics-valentines-special-edition-soundisolating-inear-headphones-p-157233.html


1 black 2 pink?  threesome?

You meant to say 1 black, 1 pink, right?


mmmm Valentine 3some rolleyes.gif

post #580 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat12012 View Post

not sure if posted yet, handhelditems.com is selling the meelec m6 valentines pack (2 pack, 1 black 2 pink) for $30 + shipping:

http://www.handhelditems.com/meelectronics-valentines-special-edition-soundisolating-inear-headphones-p-157233.html


1 black 2 pink?  threesome?

You meant to say 1 black, 1 pink, right?


1 for wifey and 1 for gf lol

 

 

 

anyways, yes I did mean 1 black 1 white.  I already fixed my post, thanks

post #581 of 9235
post #582 of 9235

Jlab BOQARI Q1 for $29.95 in amazon lightning deals, until 12pm pst

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

post #583 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by sari0n View Post

Creative is having a site-wide sale, you can get 30% off your order with the code VALTINES

I think some of the mp3 players are excluded from the sale though.


wonder if the headphones too.

 

in other news, my PX100 2 was cancelled and my acc closed from newegg. no email from them yet ... WTF



Is anything at creative worth looking into? I need some new iems for general listening and light workouts  

post #584 of 9235

Nothing spectacular I don't think, there might be a few reviews on creative headphones in Joker's super review thread.

It would be a good opportunity to get some soundcards or USB DAC's though.

post #585 of 9235

For the UKers: M What AMP3 Edition - £14.99

Advanced MP3 Players MWHAT? Surprise Set of MEElectonics Headphones up to the value £59.99

 

EDIT: See mootookang's post below mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Benjamin View Post

Is anything at creative worth looking into? I need some new iems for general listening and light workouts  


I've been interested in the Aurvana Air for quite a while now.  I would bite but Creative is charging sales tax for some reason.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.