Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 377  

post #5641 of 9236

Wow. That sale beats by $2.00 my slightly used pair of M11+ on the Head-Fi for sale forum.

post #5642 of 9236

WOW! Even more ME sales!

 

MEElectronics RX12 $7.00 at Newegg

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735053&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=404255&SID=273803

post #5643 of 9236
Beyer Dynamic MMX 100 Premium Ear Bud Headphones with Microphone (Black) (Recertified)

$41.95 +$3.99 shipping

midnightbox.com deal #6
post #5644 of 9236
post #5645 of 9236

According to a post on slickdeals, Staples has the Sony DR-ZX701IP on clearance for $39.50.  I think this is the iphone/mic version of the MDR-ZX7000, but don't quote me on that (they certainly look identical).  Has anyone tried them out?  I'm tempted to visit staples tomorrow since there is one in the same shopping center as my gym.


Edited by bronxers - 9/22/12 at 6:42pm
post #5646 of 9236
post #5647 of 9236

I ordered those UE 200's, I am hoping they sound good, I want to start checking out ultimate ear's products because the tf10's look interesting, I recently got the etymotic hf3's and love them, love the bright sound and instrument seperation, is that etymotic hf3 deal still going on?

post #5648 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxers View Post

According to a post on slickdeals, Staples has the Sony DR-ZX701IP on clearance for $39.50.  I think this is the iphone/mic version of the MDR-ZX7000, but don't quote me on that (they certainly look identical).  Has anyone tried them out?  I'm tempted to visit staples tomorrow since there is one in the same shopping center as my gym.

 

Thank you bronxers for the heads up on this.

 

Went to the store close to where I live, they only had one and it was outside of the box but in perfect condition. On the Sony website it states that the only thing that come with the headphones is the owners manual so I am not missing anything.

 

They sound nice, very detailed and with controlled high and lows; the mid-range is slightly on your face but that's alright for the musical genre that I listen to (Heavy Metal).

 

I will keep them as I am giving my Monoprice 8323 to my nephew, I prefer the smaller form factor of these Sony's.

 

beyersmile.png

post #5649 of 9236
20% off at Earphone Solutions using Fall20 code, through 9/30.

The usual exclusions apply.
post #5650 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgthe4th View Post

20% off at Earphone Solutions using Fall20 code, through 9/30.
The usual exclusions apply.

Speaking of exclusions, you can still buy gift cards from Soundearphones at 25% off if you search for gift cards on their site... (I'm done buying them!!!) But noticeably, Sennheiser, Klipsch and Grado are not excluded. 


Edited by imackler - 9/25/12 at 2:51pm
post #5651 of 9236

^25% off smile.gif

post #5652 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

Speaking of exclusions, you can still buy gift cards from Soundearphones at 25% off if you search for gift cards on their site... (I'm done buying them!!!) But noticeably, Sennheiser, Klipsch and Grado are not excluded. 

Really? They dont let me apply the code during checkout; maybe they are limiting purchases per each e-mail?

 

On a fun note, you can check out the site statistics; including how many people are currently viewing a particular item, and how many are currently in users shopping cart. That said, the LCD-2's are quite popular :)

post #5653 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post

http://www.headphone.com/headphone-amps/amplifiers/headroom-total-airhead.php

Headroom Total Airhead for $49 + $6 shipping..

Waiting for a sale on the Total Bithead!

post #5654 of 9236

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1145350

 

Deal of the millennium LOL

post #5655 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1145350

 

Deal of the millennium LOL

Meh only a price increase of 600 dollars from the HF5 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.