Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 375  

post #5611 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

sold out :( ***** it, I was just going to order the little ******* :(

Need to act fast next time.

post #5612 of 9236

There's a Monster sample pack tips thread going on. Take advantage if you like Monster tips.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/627632/fyi-for-people-who-like-monster-supertips-11-90-your-local-staples

post #5613 of 9236

Do not know much about these.

 

The JLab - J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium) for $31 (Shipped) at Groupon: 

 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-jlab-acoustic-natural-ebony-wood-and-metal-fusion-earphones

 

 

..
 

post #5614 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldingMellish View Post

There's a Monster sample pack tips thread going on. Take advantage if you like Monster tips.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/627632/fyi-for-people-who-like-monster-supertips-11-90-your-local-staples

Thank you for this, I went to the store here close to my office and got a set. I had to show the associate the print of the website and it took like 10 second for his to process the sale.

 

Now I am using on the of tip on my HF3's.

post #5615 of 9236

YES they sold out. Self control 1 Head-fi 29857
 

post #5616 of 9236

Great deal on the Cyper Labs AlgoRhythm Solo: http://www.moon-audio.com/cypher-labs-algorhythm-solo-dac-719.html $465, like new, full warranty. 

post #5617 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

Need to act fast next time.

yeah, I know. but the thing is, I WAS ACTING Unusually fast for me - when I'm buying a new iem, I'm usually deciding for a bout a month or even more :( I was just back from my bank, had to put some money on my account to order these and they were already gone. just like that :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post

YES they sold out. Self control 1 Head-fi 29857
 

:D I'll try to be more head-fiish next time...

post #5618 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

yeah, I know. but the thing is, I WAS ACTING Unusually fast for me - when I'm buying a new iem, I'm usually deciding for a bout a month or even more :( I was just back from my bank, had to put some money on my account to order these and they were already gone. just like that :(

:D I'll try to be more head-fiish next time...

I have a hunch that I just snatched the last one right before you bought it (bought it, refreshed screen, sold out, then you posted). Sorry man, hope there'll be another batch soon. 

post #5619 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktan3142 View Post

I have a hunch that I just snatched the last one right before you bought it (bought it, refreshed screen, sold out, then you posted). Sorry man, hope there'll be another batch soon. 

eeeh don't worry about that - there always is some kind of a deal... enjoy them :)

post #5620 of 9236

Incase Pivot (Blue or Pink) for $15 (Free Shipping):

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190725732075

 

..

post #5621 of 9236
post #5622 of 9236

56 minutes left...

 

eBay auction ER-4, currently at 112.49

 

Jump on em, Jim

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330792751149?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

post #5623 of 9236

do you just go around looking for ety stuff? lol wink.gif

post #5624 of 9236

Yes Sir,

 

I Eat, Sleep, and Drink Etymotic...

 

Oh, and I also listen !!!

 

LOLz, Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephKim View Post

do you just go around looking for ety stuff? lol wink.gif

post #5625 of 9236

You may have seen this on the deals thread:

 

soundearphones.com has $100 gift certificates for $75.  They also overnight ship for free.  Gift certificate can be used for any product and does not expire, although you have to buy them by Sept. 20th.  They have many of the big brands as well as accessories. 

 

Promo code is DEALZMODO

 

If you do the math, means you can get UM3XRC for $300, W4R for $375, ER4PT for $225, GR10 for $300, SE535 for $375, SE425 for $225...

 

These are some Black Friday ish deals.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.