Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 373  

post #5581 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshot View Post

 

Well I just got my hf3's and there's no way I'm keeping these. They are making the mids on my triplefi's seem super-recessed. :(

 

If any of you non-US people want my pair .... PM me and we can discuss the shipping costs.

And that's a bad thing? 

post #5582 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

And that's a bad thing? 

Considering a lot of people think they're not THAT recessed, it's probably too much mid for him...

post #5583 of 9236

Ya gotta get to know an IEM. Spend a little time. Don't rush to judgement. I could tell when I got the right seal on HF3 and so far am liking what I hear.

 

But I digress. Guys, we should keep our comments in dedicated thread and leave this one for DEALS, BABY, DEALS!

post #5584 of 9236

Just ordered the HF3's, now the waiting begins........triportsad.gif

post #5585 of 9236

So is this cowboom website that sells these hf3's for so cheap selling them because they are overstock or what? I know the average person buying headphones wouldn't like etymotic because they wouldn't get the right seal and think they sound bad and lack bass because they don't have them in properly, so my guess is that etymotic is held back because of this, even though they come with a special paper telling you how essential a good seal is for sound quality.

post #5586 of 9236

http://blog.cowboom.com/is-cowboom-legit/

Cowboom is a Best Buy liquidation site, essentially.

post #5587 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post

http://blog.cowboom.com/is-cowboom-legit/

Cowboom is a Best Buy liquidation site, essentially.

Very Nice...

 

Thanks, Jim

post #5588 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXun View Post

even though they come with a special paper telling you how essential a good seal is for sound quality.

And some people don't like to read, I am super happy with mine; for me it's the best and highest experience I have ever had with any IEM.

post #5589 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXun View Post

So is this cowboom website that sells these hf3's for so cheap selling them because they are overstock or what? I know the average person buying headphones wouldn't like etymotic because they wouldn't get the right seal and think they sound bad and lack bass because they don't have them in properly, so my guess is that etymotic is held back because of this, even though they come with a special paper telling you how essential a good seal is for sound quality.

They havent been very successful selling them, even at $79, which is what they were marked at last year. If they sold the HF2's, I think they would do marginally better, as other smartphones could atleast utilize the microphone. For the unassuming buyer, they would simply think the HF3 mic is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

And some people don't like to read, I am super happy with mine; for me it's the best and highest experience I have ever had with any IEM.

These are really good. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the HF2/3/5's are, in my opinion, a superior IEM to the likes of the X10's and B2's (although, personally I cant handle the treble on the B2's; theres just too much!)


Edited by aleki - 9/15/12 at 9:50am
post #5590 of 9236

I ordered my pair of hf3 yesterday, and the order has been pending for over a day now. Anyone experience this?

post #5591 of 9236

My order was pending for 3 days. Finally got a shipping notification. They are scheduled to arrive tomorrow!!!

post #5592 of 9236

I want them sooooo bad. Resist, Orko, resist...

post #5593 of 9236

*ringing hands and smiling evily*
Do it, Orko. You know you want to.very_evil_smiley.gif

post #5594 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by hojomojo96 View Post

I want them sooooo bad. Resist, Orko, resist...

Orko, you need them. Go ahead and order them while you can; you will regret and end up ordering them for more money later on anyways.

post #5595 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

Orko, you need them. Go ahead and order them while you can; you will regret and end up ordering them for more money later on anyways.

Good Post !!!

 

Jim

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.