you people know the HM5 are still for $100 from mp4nation , right? (may not be that portable, but worth mentioning) free shipp , and includes a headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 1/23/15 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 370
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5537 of 92369/8/12 at 11:36ampost #5538 of 92369/8/12 at 12:45pmpost #5539 of 92369/8/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
+1 Hell I don't even know who you are - or what unit we're talking about here - but that just sounds like a cool ass thing to do.post #5540 of 92369/9/12 at 10:39pm
http://www.drjays.com/shop/P1306905/aviator-headphones.html Aviators 110 dollars with 20 percent off with the code 20FALL
Edited by veyrongatti - 9/9/12 at 11:02pmpost #5541 of 92369/10/12 at 10:13am
the FS atrio mg7 are 130 shipped on amazon again. This time I'm actually buying them.post #5542 of 92369/10/12 at 11:34ampost #5543 of 92369/10/12 at 7:17pm
I had a chance to try some Phillips SHL9705A on ear headphones for Android Phones (they work fine on my iPhone minus the volume controls) and man do they sound good and the good news is they are priced good too if you follow the Amazon link, they are $29.95 through Amazon from JR. The normal retail is $99. I will be writing up a quick impression on these tomorrow or the next day but here is a quick rundown.
post #5544 of 92369/10/12 at 9:15pmpost #5545 of 92369/10/12 at 9:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
- While being closed they are more of a semi closed design so not great for transit or where you want isolation.
- Extremely comfortable (I wear glasses and can wear these for a couple hours with ZERO ear pain.
- Nice elegant looking design with metal in the cups.
- Comfortable but simply headband.
- These fold flat but not inward.
- Mildly V shaped signature that still retains clears mids.
- Bass is nice and full but not over powering. I would not call the bass overly punchy but not flabby either.
- Slight midbass hump but not over done, just enough to make the hump have a bit more thump.
- Mids are slightly warm but not dark.
- Treble can get a bit hot but only on some music.
- I listen to mainly low volumes and liked these at that volume, at loud volumes I think these will start to lose definition.
- These were best with classical, accoustic music, and Celtic music. They are good with Jazz and classic rock, but only OK with aggressive rock like Metal and genres with aggressive treble.
Wow Imackler,really,really tempting,hahaha!
unfortunately i stiil cannot afford it,i dont even have an Apple,although i am creating a useless expectation about any Itouch tomorrow at the Apple release product.post #5546 of 92369/10/12 at 11:09pmpost #5547 of 92369/11/12 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
Monster Turbine JR.com $59 http://www.jr.com/monster-cable/pe/MC_128038/
They appear to be new and not refurbs which is surprising at that price - a great deal.post #5548 of 92369/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #5549 of 92369/11/12 at 9:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 14 seconds ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 49 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 4 minutes ago
- › Choice among FiiO Alpen 2, iFi nano iDSD and IBasso D-Zero MK 2 5 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3