you people know the HM5 are still for $100 from mp4nation , right? (may not be that portable, but worth mentioning) free shipp , and includes a headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 370
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5537 of 92369/8/12 at 11:36ampost #5538 of 92369/8/12 at 12:45pmpost #5539 of 92369/8/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
+1 Hell I don't even know who you are - or what unit we're talking about here - but that just sounds like a cool ass thing to do.post #5540 of 92369/9/12 at 10:39pm
http://www.drjays.com/shop/P1306905/aviator-headphones.html Aviators 110 dollars with 20 percent off with the code 20FALL
Edited by veyrongatti - 9/9/12 at 11:02pmpost #5541 of 92369/10/12 at 10:13am
the FS atrio mg7 are 130 shipped on amazon again. This time I'm actually buying them.post #5542 of 92369/10/12 at 11:34ampost #5543 of 92369/10/12 at 7:17pm
I had a chance to try some Phillips SHL9705A on ear headphones for Android Phones (they work fine on my iPhone minus the volume controls) and man do they sound good and the good news is they are priced good too if you follow the Amazon link, they are $29.95 through Amazon from JR. The normal retail is $99. I will be writing up a quick impression on these tomorrow or the next day but here is a quick rundown.
post #5544 of 92369/10/12 at 9:15pmpost #5545 of 92369/10/12 at 9:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
- While being closed they are more of a semi closed design so not great for transit or where you want isolation.
- Extremely comfortable (I wear glasses and can wear these for a couple hours with ZERO ear pain.
- Nice elegant looking design with metal in the cups.
- Comfortable but simply headband.
- These fold flat but not inward.
- Mildly V shaped signature that still retains clears mids.
- Bass is nice and full but not over powering. I would not call the bass overly punchy but not flabby either.
- Slight midbass hump but not over done, just enough to make the hump have a bit more thump.
- Mids are slightly warm but not dark.
- Treble can get a bit hot but only on some music.
- I listen to mainly low volumes and liked these at that volume, at loud volumes I think these will start to lose definition.
- These were best with classical, accoustic music, and Celtic music. They are good with Jazz and classic rock, but only OK with aggressive rock like Metal and genres with aggressive treble.
Wow Imackler,really,really tempting,hahaha!
unfortunately i stiil cannot afford it,i dont even have an Apple,although i am creating a useless expectation about any Itouch tomorrow at the Apple release product.post #5546 of 92369/10/12 at 11:09pmpost #5547 of 92369/11/12 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
Monster Turbine JR.com $59 http://www.jr.com/monster-cable/pe/MC_128038/
They appear to be new and not refurbs which is surprising at that price - a great deal.post #5548 of 92369/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #5549 of 92369/11/12 at 9:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › PRESS RELEASE: Sennheiser at IFA 2014 - The Future of Audio 20 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 30 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Buy new clothes or new headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 3 minutes ago
- › Need Advice 3 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)