you people know the HM5 are still for $100 from mp4nation , right? (may not be that portable, but worth mentioning) free shipp , and includes a headphone stand...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 370
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5537 of 92369/8/12 at 11:36ampost #5538 of 92369/8/12 at 12:45pmpost #5539 of 92369/8/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
+1 Hell I don't even know who you are - or what unit we're talking about here - but that just sounds like a cool ass thing to do.post #5540 of 92369/9/12 at 10:39pm
http://www.drjays.com/shop/P1306905/aviator-headphones.html Aviators 110 dollars with 20 percent off with the code 20FALL
Edited by veyrongatti - 9/9/12 at 11:02pmpost #5541 of 92369/10/12 at 10:13am
the FS atrio mg7 are 130 shipped on amazon again. This time I'm actually buying them.post #5542 of 92369/10/12 at 11:34ampost #5543 of 92369/10/12 at 7:17pm
I had a chance to try some Phillips SHL9705A on ear headphones for Android Phones (they work fine on my iPhone minus the volume controls) and man do they sound good and the good news is they are priced good too if you follow the Amazon link, they are $29.95 through Amazon from JR. The normal retail is $99. I will be writing up a quick impression on these tomorrow or the next day but here is a quick rundown.
post #5544 of 92369/10/12 at 9:15pmpost #5545 of 92369/10/12 at 9:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
- While being closed they are more of a semi closed design so not great for transit or where you want isolation.
- Extremely comfortable (I wear glasses and can wear these for a couple hours with ZERO ear pain.
- Nice elegant looking design with metal in the cups.
- Comfortable but simply headband.
- These fold flat but not inward.
- Mildly V shaped signature that still retains clears mids.
- Bass is nice and full but not over powering. I would not call the bass overly punchy but not flabby either.
- Slight midbass hump but not over done, just enough to make the hump have a bit more thump.
- Mids are slightly warm but not dark.
- Treble can get a bit hot but only on some music.
- I listen to mainly low volumes and liked these at that volume, at loud volumes I think these will start to lose definition.
- These were best with classical, accoustic music, and Celtic music. They are good with Jazz and classic rock, but only OK with aggressive rock like Metal and genres with aggressive treble.
Wow Imackler,really,really tempting,hahaha!
unfortunately i stiil cannot afford it,i dont even have an Apple,although i am creating a useless expectation about any Itouch tomorrow at the Apple release product.post #5546 of 92369/10/12 at 11:09pmpost #5547 of 92369/11/12 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
Monster Turbine JR.com $59 http://www.jr.com/monster-cable/pe/MC_128038/
They appear to be new and not refurbs which is surprising at that price - a great deal.post #5548 of 92369/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #5549 of 92369/11/12 at 9:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 16 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 18 seconds ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 35 seconds ago
- › Lepai LP-2020A for the ath-esw9's? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Whisky-fi 3 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)