Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 346  

post #5176 of 9236

Their site is messing up today so you wont be able to use it... and I called them today they said that the code listed above was not authorized and is some sort of hack. They didnt say that they wouldn't honor it though. They had me change my order though cause they sold out of otterbox 1000s to a pelican case... Great company to deal with... so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenttw View Post

where do you guys sign into shopruner for the free shipping?  tried doing this but i cant seem to get the free shipping.  


Edited by alv4426 - 7/4/12 at 2:14pm
post #5177 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

Their site is messing up today so you wont be able to use it... and I called them today they said that the code listed above was not authorized and is some sort of hack. They didnt say that they wouldn't honor it though. They had me change my order though cause they sold out of otterbox 1000s to a pelican case... Great company to deal with... so far

damn! LOL wasted about an hour trying to get a Camelbak water bottle for about $1, couldnt figure it out though.  guess i'll give up.

post #5178 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenttw View Post

damn! LOL wasted about an hour trying to get a Camelbak water bottle for about $1, couldnt figure it out though.  guess i'll give up.

word on the street is you can still get shoprunner by signing in and opening ems through shoprunner's website

post #5179 of 9236

Lend me ur ears have syarted selling the Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Edition for $51 http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=145&osCsid=1059bbab9504ec4d54483f5fa66c8b7a, which is like half the price of other retailers. You can find extensive review of them here http://www.head-fi.org/t/569409/vsonic-gr04-pro-flagship-review-yes-that-really-is-its-name . Apparently he wrote that review when they were at retail price like $110+ but now for $51 and at a price below that of GR06, this should be one of the best iem offers for the money.

post #5180 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

word on the street is you can still get shoprunner by signing in and opening ems through shoprunner's website

i tried that, couldnt get that to work either :( maybe ill try again though.

post #5181 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Lend me ur ears have syarted selling the Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Edition for $51 http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=145&osCsid=1059bbab9504ec4d54483f5fa66c8b7a, which is like half the price of other retailers. You can find extensive review of them here http://www.head-fi.org/t/569409/vsonic-gr04-pro-flagship-review-yes-that-really-is-its-name . Apparently he wrote that review when they were at retail price like $110+ but now for $51 and at a price below that of GR06, this should be one of the best iem offers for the money.


Not really, The Gr06 is better even when the Gr04 was $100, The GR06 at $10 more is a much better deal...The Gr04 should be around $45 since they are slightly better then the GR02 and below the Gr06..When they were $100 it was a total overprice..

post #5182 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

word on the street is you can still get shoprunner by signing in and opening ems through shoprunner's website

well i can get the discount to work, not the free shoprunner shipping.  i dont see any 'free' shoprunner shipping option before checkout.

post #5183 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenttw View Post

well i can get the discount to work, not the free shoprunner shipping.  i dont see any 'free' shoprunner shipping option before checkout.

Basically to get the free shipping you just do the 30-day shoprunner trial and then log in to your account on the view cart page.

post #5184 of 9236

am i blind and not see it or does that option just not exist for me?

Screen Shot 2012-07-04 at 2.25.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-07-04 at 2.28.39 PM.png

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjacq View Post

Basically to get the free shipping you just do the 30-day shoprunner trial and then log in to your account on the view cart page.


Edited by brenttw - 7/4/12 at 5:29pm
post #5185 of 9236

^That's strange, it's gone. I just checked it just now as well. Sorry but I think they removed it to at least make money from the shipping.

post #5186 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjacq View Post

^That's strange, it's gone. I just checked it just now as well. Sorry but I think they removed it to at least make money from the shipping.

ah well, thanks for the help and checking for me, appreciate it! 

post #5187 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

I actually found someone who gave me a dead ER6i once and got the ER4. Worked out well! It's a deal...kind of! 

You meant one can get a ER4 for $179 even if what he sent in is ER6 or MC2? 

post #5188 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Lend me ur ears have syarted selling the Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Edition for $51 http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=145&osCsid=1059bbab9504ec4d54483f5fa66c8b7a, which is like half the price of other retailers. You can find extensive review of them here http://www.head-fi.org/t/569409/vsonic-gr04-pro-flagship-review-yes-that-really-is-its-name . Apparently he wrote that review when they were at retail price like $110+ but now for $51 and at a price below that of GR06, this should be one of the best iem offers for the money.


Would these be undeniably better than the Klipsch S4 ref for $50?

 

thx

 

bob

post #5189 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgtr View Post


Would these be undeniably better than the Klipsch S4 ref for $50?

 

thx

 

bob

Brainwavz M4 is a direct upgrade for S4. 

post #5190 of 9236
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

Lend me ur ears have syarted selling the Vsonic GR04 Pro Flagship Edition for $51 http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=145&osCsid=1059bbab9504ec4d54483f5fa66c8b7a, which is like half the price of other retailers. You can find extensive review of them here http://www.head-fi.org/t/569409/vsonic-gr04-pro-flagship-review-yes-that-really-is-its-name . Apparently he wrote that review when they were at retail price like $110+ but now for $51 and at a price below that of GR06, this should be one of the best iem offers for the money.

 

price just jumped to $65 !!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.