caved and got one. plus 9aud for the shipping and it's still heaps good. :))
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 305
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4562 of 92364/4/12 at 3:33amQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
Fellow Australians - DJ Warehouse doing a Easter Special. Sennheiser Adidas HD25's going for $150!!!! This is insane given the recent Jaben deal. The site is seemingly getting hammered so I'm linking to the ozbargain post regarding it.
I am sorely sorely tempted.
my life is ruined........ my friends are going to call me out for getting vmodas now........post #4563 of 92364/4/12 at 6:37amBuy.com has the Klipsch Reference S4i Premium on sale for $74.99 shipped
http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=227071648&listingid=195301657&ic=1post #4564 of 92364/4/12 at 6:47amNewegg has the MEElectronics M9 for $9.99 shipped until 4/5
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735011&Tpk=26-735-011&nm_mc=EMC-GD040312&cm_mmc=EMC-GD040312-_-index-_-Item-_-26-735-011post #4565 of 92364/4/12 at 6:50ampost #4566 of 92364/4/12 at 7:01amNewegg has the iHome IB40B Circumaural Studio Monitor Headphones with in-line for $9.99 via code 24HRSALE404J for 4/4 only. I don't know anything about these cans but this seems like a deal.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826339013&Tpk=26-339-013post #4567 of 92364/4/12 at 7:16am
If you are looking for the "Image" S4i than yes you are right, it is $68.99 Shipped at Amazon
My post is for the "Reference" S4i which is similar but not the same and that is $97.97 Shipped at Amazonpost #4568 of 92364/4/12 at 7:29ampost #4569 of 92364/4/12 at 8:29amLend me UR Ears has the Vsonic GR01 for $183 USD shipped until 4/31
Special Note: The website converts to USD from the drop down box at the top of the page as they are based in Singapore which may show a different price based on the daily exchange rate. If the price is higher than $183 USD than Email them and they should adjust the cost to the $183 USD listed in the description. Alternatively they have an Ebay auction running for the exact price and the warrantee will still be honored as they are an authorized dealer.post #4570 of 92364/4/12 at 8:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Viperkun
Newegg has the iHome IB40B Circumaural Studio Monitor Headphones with in-line for $9.99 via code 24HRSALE404J for 4/4 only. I don't know anything about these cans but this seems like a deal.
Amazing. I was about to order these for $15 today for my orthos. For $10 you can't go wrong. Reaching... for.... wallet...
Thanks.post #4571 of 92364/4/12 at 9:25amQuote:
I hadn't heard much about them before I saw the deal so I didn't know if this was a good value for them or not. Glad to hear this worked out for youpost #4572 of 92364/4/12 at 9:27ampost #4573 of 92364/4/12 at 9:40ampost #4574 of 92364/4/12 at 9:47amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Which AKG K700 series hp with a removable cord sounds closest to... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 5 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Help me choose budget friendly gaming headphones 6 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendations. £200 give or take. Any like IE80? 6 minutes ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)