caved and got one. plus 9aud for the shipping and it's still heaps good. :))
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 7/18/14 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 305
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4562 of 92364/4/12 at 3:33amQuote:Originally Posted by a_recording
Fellow Australians - DJ Warehouse doing a Easter Special. Sennheiser Adidas HD25's going for $150!!!! This is insane given the recent Jaben deal. The site is seemingly getting hammered so I'm linking to the ozbargain post regarding it.
I am sorely sorely tempted.
my life is ruined........ my friends are going to call me out for getting vmodas now........post #4563 of 92364/4/12 at 6:37amBuy.com has the Klipsch Reference S4i Premium on sale for $74.99 shipped
http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=227071648&listingid=195301657&ic=1post #4564 of 92364/4/12 at 6:47amNewegg has the MEElectronics M9 for $9.99 shipped until 4/5
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735011&Tpk=26-735-011&nm_mc=EMC-GD040312&cm_mmc=EMC-GD040312-_-index-_-Item-_-26-735-011post #4565 of 92364/4/12 at 6:50ampost #4566 of 92364/4/12 at 7:01amNewegg has the iHome IB40B Circumaural Studio Monitor Headphones with in-line for $9.99 via code 24HRSALE404J for 4/4 only. I don't know anything about these cans but this seems like a deal.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826339013&Tpk=26-339-013post #4567 of 92364/4/12 at 7:16am
If you are looking for the "Image" S4i than yes you are right, it is $68.99 Shipped at Amazon
My post is for the "Reference" S4i which is similar but not the same and that is $97.97 Shipped at Amazonpost #4568 of 92364/4/12 at 7:29ampost #4569 of 92364/4/12 at 8:29amLend me UR Ears has the Vsonic GR01 for $183 USD shipped until 4/31
Special Note: The website converts to USD from the drop down box at the top of the page as they are based in Singapore which may show a different price based on the daily exchange rate. If the price is higher than $183 USD than Email them and they should adjust the cost to the $183 USD listed in the description. Alternatively they have an Ebay auction running for the exact price and the warrantee will still be honored as they are an authorized dealer.post #4570 of 92364/4/12 at 8:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Viperkun
Newegg has the iHome IB40B Circumaural Studio Monitor Headphones with in-line for $9.99 via code 24HRSALE404J for 4/4 only. I don't know anything about these cans but this seems like a deal.
Amazing. I was about to order these for $15 today for my orthos. For $10 you can't go wrong. Reaching... for.... wallet...
Thanks.post #4571 of 92364/4/12 at 9:25amQuote:
I hadn't heard much about them before I saw the deal so I didn't know if this was a good value for them or not. Glad to hear this worked out for youpost #4572 of 92364/4/12 at 9:27ampost #4573 of 92364/4/12 at 9:40ampost #4574 of 92364/4/12 at 9:47amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 37 seconds ago
- › HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 42 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 51 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 1 minute ago
- › Best live recordings 1 minute ago
- › Help: Digital Audio Out to Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! ... 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile by accident . The Hobby: An Unexpected Journey 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)