or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 24  

post #346 of 9235
Quote:


the ATH-On3's aren't worth $12 IMHO...

post #347 of 9235

Koss Pro DJ100 on sale for $50+tax again at Best Buy, free shipping or pick-up.

 

Edit: Ah, just found tdockweiler's thread about the sale in the fullsize section. Plenty of discussion over there smile.gif


Edited by kidcharlemagne - 12/17/10 at 1:40pm
post #348 of 9235

Soundmagic pl-50 for $52 on mp4nation...

post #349 of 9235

Sorry for the double post.

 

Brainwavz Pro Alpha code no longer works, all 50 were bought >.>

 

I have some sf5's on the way :D

post #350 of 9235

$20, $25, or $50 Gift Card with purchase of Etymotic IEMs at B&H Photo

 

  • $50 Gift Card with purchase of ER-4P, ER-4S
  • $25 Gift Card with purchase of hf3, hf5, mc3
  • $20 Gift Card with purchase of mc5
post #351 of 9235

NewEgg Shellshocker:

 

Meelectronics M6P-BK (black) for $12.99 + free shipping

 

Comes to $14.06 shipped with California tax. Prior Daily Deal on Meelecs site was $20.50 with California tax 

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=404255&SID=s_google

 

limit 3.

 

biggrin.gif lowest price for these I've seen this month.


Edited by lazuline - 12/18/10 at 1:59am
post #352 of 9235

Wow, that's a great price for a pretty good headphone.

 

I guess I am buying 3 more m6!  I think I still have 4 new ones around.  Lots of ppl I forgot to gifts for will be getting these :)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuline View Post

NewEgg Shellshocker:

 

Meelectronics M6P-BK (black) for $12.99 + free shipping

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=404255&SID=s_google

 

limit 3.

 

biggrin.gif lowest price for these I've seen this month.

post #353 of 9235


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikop View Post

Wow, that's a great price for a pretty good headphone.

 

I guess I am buying 3 more m6!  I think I still have 4 new ones around.  Lots of ppl I forgot to gifts for will be getting these :)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuline View Post

NewEgg Shellshocker:

 

Meelectronics M6P-BK (black) for $12.99 + free shipping

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=404255&SID=s_google

 

limit 3.

 

biggrin.gif lowest price for these I've seen this month.


 


Lol, I too ended up buying multiples this month for office giveaways, secret santas, stocking stuffers, people.I.forgot.or.are.not.important.enough.to.remember.to.buy.gifts.for, etc.

 

"everybody" seems to have gotten a new android phone or iphone within the last year, so this makes a nice compliment.

 

 

 

post #354 of 9235

Just got the Black M6 from Meelec yesterday when their special was on to go with my clear ones. Can't wait for their new IEMs to come out.

post #355 of 9235

Monster Turbines $59 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox?ref_=pe_36900_17972240

 

Amazon Deal of the Day.

post #356 of 9235

Klipsch Image X5 Amazon Lightning Deal $129.99 Look under electronics http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/all-deals/

About 2 hours left.

post #357 of 9235

Brand New TF10s are going for $120-$140 on Ebay all day long... The folks who got in on the Amazon deal are dumping theres on Ebay and the Value has dropped like a rock... FYI

post #358 of 9235

Yup. The funny thing is, after they pay ebay and paypal, they might make $10.

 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedwheels View Post

Brand New TF10s are going for $120-$140 on Ebay all day long... The folks who got in on the Amazon deal are dumping theres on Ebay and the Value has dropped like a rock... FYI

post #359 of 9235

Found this on slickdeals:

 

http://www.monstercable.com/holiday/employee/default.asp#null

 

"Factory Refurb" Monster Turbines for $39.95 + shipping and possible tax, came up to about $50 shipped for me as a Cali resident. 90-day warranty :o


Edited by kidcharlemagne - 12/21/10 at 3:59am
post #360 of 9235

Sorry fake MD's


Edited by Fonglol - 12/21/10 at 4:51am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.