It's obviously his auction. I think we should mod-alert him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 4/22/15 at 12:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 923511/1/10 at 4:29pmpost #33 of 923511/1/10 at 4:40pmQuote:
Unless its an auction w/ 5 minutes left an auction is worthless to be considered a 'deal'. You have 6 more days and no idea what the price is. It could go higher than retail!post #34 of 923511/1/10 at 4:57pmpost #35 of 923511/1/10 at 6:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Currawong
I keep seeing these "Deal Alert" threads popping up frequently, so I reckon we're due for a single thread for them.
Here's what you should post:
- The model and price.
- The link!
- LOCATION! For example, if you're in the EU and it's an EU store, make sure you say this, as people will think you're posting a crazy price not realizing you're in a heavily taxed country and not the USA.
- When the deal ends, eg: a date or "Until sold out" or whatever.
- Any shipping costs, promo codes required and any other requirements.
NO CHAT unless you're correcting someone's error or adding useful info, though please do not turn it into a discussion. You can always PM someone who has posted a deal and discuss it with them instead.
Please keep your posts in the format above so it's easy for people to see if a deal has expired or not quickly. Sorry I can't sticky the thread.
PM me any suggestions, requests etc. rather than posting them in here so the thread doesn't become cluttered.post #36 of 923511/1/10 at 7:16pm
Sams Club - College Station Texas
V-Moda Octave $19.91
I couldnt find them on sams website or v-moda's, but if you do a search for them there a couple of sams club reviews. Below is a link for them on Amazon. I called V moda and they said they are a sams club only deal, not sold anywhere else. They are not great, but for 20 bucks with all of the accessories that come with them and they look fairly durable they are pretty good. I picked mine up today and am cooking them as we speak. They are no s4's but a great back-up. I am happy with the deal.
Edited by jbp7hl - 11/1/10 at 7:20pmpost #37 of 923511/2/10 at 4:12am
V-Moda Remix M-Class Earbuds (blue only) for $7.99
don't know for how long
Free shippingpost #38 of 923511/2/10 at 4:18am
Klipsch Image S2M for $24.99 with coupon
coupon code BFG9640post #39 of 923511/2/10 at 10:02am
M6P for $24.99 shipped @ Newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&cm_re=M6-_-75-996-107-_-Productpost #40 of 923511/4/10 at 8:06ampost #41 of 923511/4/10 at 7:23pm
Audio-Technica ATH-FC700A (black) for $24.95.
free shippingpost #42 of 923511/5/10 at 2:15am
Ultimate Ears UE700 "Blemished Box" Edition for EUR 79,99 plus shipping.
It's on Logitech's German site, but I suppose it's Europe-wide:
(while stock lasts, so act quickly!)post #43 of 923511/5/10 at 8:13am
I just noticed the Meelectronics M6 are now the same price as the M9 (19.99) at Amazon. Lat time I checked I think they were around $44. So I'm going to pick this up for $20 (free shipping as well)post #44 of 923511/5/10 at 11:09amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Band Name Game II 24 seconds ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Leaving headphones plugged in, turn my mixer on and off? 39 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Wanting to make diy cables for my Alpha Dogs 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New To The World of Audio 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2