It's obviously his auction. I think we should mod-alert him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 8/21/14 at 9:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/24/14 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 923611/1/10 at 4:29pmpost #33 of 923611/1/10 at 4:40pmQuote:
Unless its an auction w/ 5 minutes left an auction is worthless to be considered a 'deal'. You have 6 more days and no idea what the price is. It could go higher than retail!post #34 of 923611/1/10 at 4:57pmpost #35 of 923611/1/10 at 6:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Currawong
I keep seeing these "Deal Alert" threads popping up frequently, so I reckon we're due for a single thread for them.
Here's what you should post:
- The model and price.
- The link!
- LOCATION! For example, if you're in the EU and it's an EU store, make sure you say this, as people will think you're posting a crazy price not realizing you're in a heavily taxed country and not the USA.
- When the deal ends, eg: a date or "Until sold out" or whatever.
- Any shipping costs, promo codes required and any other requirements.
NO CHAT unless you're correcting someone's error or adding useful info, though please do not turn it into a discussion. You can always PM someone who has posted a deal and discuss it with them instead.
Please keep your posts in the format above so it's easy for people to see if a deal has expired or not quickly. Sorry I can't sticky the thread.
PM me any suggestions, requests etc. rather than posting them in here so the thread doesn't become cluttered.post #36 of 923611/1/10 at 7:16pm
Sams Club - College Station Texas
V-Moda Octave $19.91
I couldnt find them on sams website or v-moda's, but if you do a search for them there a couple of sams club reviews. Below is a link for them on Amazon. I called V moda and they said they are a sams club only deal, not sold anywhere else. They are not great, but for 20 bucks with all of the accessories that come with them and they look fairly durable they are pretty good. I picked mine up today and am cooking them as we speak. They are no s4's but a great back-up. I am happy with the deal.
Edited by jbp7hl - 11/1/10 at 7:20pmpost #37 of 923611/2/10 at 4:12am
V-Moda Remix M-Class Earbuds (blue only) for $7.99
don't know for how long
Free shippingpost #38 of 923611/2/10 at 4:18am
Klipsch Image S2M for $24.99 with coupon
coupon code BFG9640post #39 of 923611/2/10 at 10:02am
M6P for $24.99 shipped @ Newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&cm_re=M6-_-75-996-107-_-Productpost #40 of 923611/4/10 at 8:06ampost #41 of 923611/4/10 at 7:23pm
Audio-Technica ATH-FC700A (black) for $24.95.
free shippingpost #42 of 923611/5/10 at 2:15am
Ultimate Ears UE700 "Blemished Box" Edition for EUR 79,99 plus shipping.
It's on Logitech's German site, but I suppose it's Europe-wide:
(while stock lasts, so act quickly!)post #43 of 923611/5/10 at 8:13am
I just noticed the Meelectronics M6 are now the same price as the M9 (19.99) at Amazon. Lat time I checked I think they were around $44. So I'm going to pick this up for $20 (free shipping as well)post #44 of 923611/5/10 at 11:09amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 6 seconds ago
- › Looking for a repair on a set of Sony MDR AS20J earbuds... 33 seconds ago
- › REVIEW : DUNU DN1000 - Immensely Capable Hybrid IEM 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Yamamoto YDA-02 DA Converter (WTT for JDS ODAC /w RCA) 2 minutes ago
- › best headphone in the world? 2 minutes ago
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Typhoon859
- › Future Sonics mg6pro by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)