It's obviously his auction. I think we should mod-alert him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 6/5/16 at 2:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 923511/1/10 at 4:29pmpost #33 of 923511/1/10 at 4:40pmQuote:
Unless its an auction w/ 5 minutes left an auction is worthless to be considered a 'deal'. You have 6 more days and no idea what the price is. It could go higher than retail!post #34 of 923511/1/10 at 4:57pmpost #35 of 923511/1/10 at 6:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Currawong
I keep seeing these "Deal Alert" threads popping up frequently, so I reckon we're due for a single thread for them.
Here's what you should post:
- The model and price.
- The link!
- LOCATION! For example, if you're in the EU and it's an EU store, make sure you say this, as people will think you're posting a crazy price not realizing you're in a heavily taxed country and not the USA.
- When the deal ends, eg: a date or "Until sold out" or whatever.
- Any shipping costs, promo codes required and any other requirements.
NO CHAT unless you're correcting someone's error or adding useful info, though please do not turn it into a discussion. You can always PM someone who has posted a deal and discuss it with them instead.
Please keep your posts in the format above so it's easy for people to see if a deal has expired or not quickly. Sorry I can't sticky the thread.
PM me any suggestions, requests etc. rather than posting them in here so the thread doesn't become cluttered.post #36 of 923511/1/10 at 7:16pm
Sams Club - College Station Texas
V-Moda Octave $19.91
I couldnt find them on sams website or v-moda's, but if you do a search for them there a couple of sams club reviews. Below is a link for them on Amazon. I called V moda and they said they are a sams club only deal, not sold anywhere else. They are not great, but for 20 bucks with all of the accessories that come with them and they look fairly durable they are pretty good. I picked mine up today and am cooking them as we speak. They are no s4's but a great back-up. I am happy with the deal.
Edited by jbp7hl - 11/1/10 at 7:20pmpost #37 of 923511/2/10 at 4:12am
V-Moda Remix M-Class Earbuds (blue only) for $7.99
don't know for how long
Free shippingpost #38 of 923511/2/10 at 4:18am
Klipsch Image S2M for $24.99 with coupon
coupon code BFG9640post #39 of 923511/2/10 at 10:02am
M6P for $24.99 shipped @ Newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&cm_re=M6-_-75-996-107-_-Productpost #40 of 923511/4/10 at 8:06ampost #41 of 923511/4/10 at 7:23pm
Audio-Technica ATH-FC700A (black) for $24.95.
free shippingpost #42 of 923511/5/10 at 2:15am
Ultimate Ears UE700 "Blemished Box" Edition for EUR 79,99 plus shipping.
It's on Logitech's German site, but I suppose it's Europe-wide:
(while stock lasts, so act quickly!)post #43 of 923511/5/10 at 8:13am
I just noticed the Meelectronics M6 are now the same price as the M9 (19.99) at Amazon. Lat time I checked I think they were around $44. So I'm going to pick this up for $20 (free shipping as well)post #44 of 923511/5/10 at 11:09amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 21 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › No box from amazon? 1 minute ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Dent in headphone diaphragm 3 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 6 minutes ago
- › SE846 Filter mod 7 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...