It's obviously his auction. I think we should mod-alert him.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/14/15 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 923511/1/10 at 4:29pmpost #33 of 923511/1/10 at 4:40pmQuote:
Unless its an auction w/ 5 minutes left an auction is worthless to be considered a 'deal'. You have 6 more days and no idea what the price is. It could go higher than retail!post #34 of 923511/1/10 at 4:57pmpost #35 of 923511/1/10 at 6:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Currawong
I keep seeing these "Deal Alert" threads popping up frequently, so I reckon we're due for a single thread for them.
Here's what you should post:
- The model and price.
- The link!
- LOCATION! For example, if you're in the EU and it's an EU store, make sure you say this, as people will think you're posting a crazy price not realizing you're in a heavily taxed country and not the USA.
- When the deal ends, eg: a date or "Until sold out" or whatever.
- Any shipping costs, promo codes required and any other requirements.
NO CHAT unless you're correcting someone's error or adding useful info, though please do not turn it into a discussion. You can always PM someone who has posted a deal and discuss it with them instead.
Please keep your posts in the format above so it's easy for people to see if a deal has expired or not quickly. Sorry I can't sticky the thread.
PM me any suggestions, requests etc. rather than posting them in here so the thread doesn't become cluttered.post #36 of 923511/1/10 at 7:16pm
Sams Club - College Station Texas
V-Moda Octave $19.91
I couldnt find them on sams website or v-moda's, but if you do a search for them there a couple of sams club reviews. Below is a link for them on Amazon. I called V moda and they said they are a sams club only deal, not sold anywhere else. They are not great, but for 20 bucks with all of the accessories that come with them and they look fairly durable they are pretty good. I picked mine up today and am cooking them as we speak. They are no s4's but a great back-up. I am happy with the deal.
Edited by jbp7hl - 11/1/10 at 7:20pmpost #37 of 923511/2/10 at 4:12am
V-Moda Remix M-Class Earbuds (blue only) for $7.99
don't know for how long
Free shippingpost #38 of 923511/2/10 at 4:18am
Klipsch Image S2M for $24.99 with coupon
coupon code BFG9640post #39 of 923511/2/10 at 10:02am
M6P for $24.99 shipped @ Newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875996107&cm_re=M6-_-75-996-107-_-Productpost #40 of 923511/4/10 at 8:06ampost #41 of 923511/4/10 at 7:23pm
Audio-Technica ATH-FC700A (black) for $24.95.
free shippingpost #42 of 923511/5/10 at 2:15am
Ultimate Ears UE700 "Blemished Box" Edition for EUR 79,99 plus shipping.
It's on Logitech's German site, but I suppose it's Europe-wide:
(while stock lasts, so act quickly!)post #43 of 923511/5/10 at 8:13am
I just noticed the Meelectronics M6 are now the same price as the M9 (19.99) at Amazon. Lat time I checked I think they were around $44. So I'm going to pick this up for $20 (free shipping as well)post #44 of 923511/5/10 at 11:09amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › USPS TRACKING HELP!! 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Weiss DAC-202 220v/230v/240v 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 minutes ago
- › Music for 18 Musicians 9 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2