Just wondering, which are superior, x10's or TF10s?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on Today at 9:28 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 174
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2597 of 923511/25/11 at 2:27pmpost #2598 of 923511/25/11 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Blu.
It's 8.50 per parcel. I live in Toronto and the shipping came out to be ~$10-$29 (depending on courier service/speed). I used http://www.shipito.com/
Thanks a lot, I live in Mississauga and everything comes around to 150 + tax, it is still a lot cheaper than buying it from Canada, but I'll pass on this one since I am not desperate in need of another pair of earphones.post #2599 of 923511/25/11 at 2:39pmpost #2600 of 923511/25/11 at 2:43pmpost #2601 of 923511/25/11 at 2:48pmpost #2602 of 923511/25/11 at 2:49pmpost #2603 of 923511/25/11 at 2:49pmpost #2604 of 923511/25/11 at 2:50pm
Massive thanks to the community. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have a pair of TripleFi's heading my way!
Just to confirm: If I get the TF-10vi cable with remote and mic, that will be compatible with the TF10 right? I see that Logitech has them for 30 bucks.post #2605 of 923511/25/11 at 2:51pm
Which has more bass extension (best sub-bass), TF10 or X10?
EDIT: Nevermind y'all, I found my answer in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/337573/klipsch-image-x10-vs-ue-triple-fi-10-pro-initial-final-thoughts
Just ordered X10s for $95! F*** YEAH!!! I can't wait to hear how they sound compared to my S4s
Edited by alexm23 - 11/25/11 at 3:00pmpost #2606 of 923511/25/11 at 2:55pmQuote:
Yes, it will be compatible.post #2607 of 923511/25/11 at 2:55pmpost #2608 of 923511/25/11 at 2:56pmQuote:
don't get the cables from Ultimate ears. Get some better after market ones.post #2609 of 923511/25/11 at 2:57pmpost #2610 of 923511/25/11 at 2:59pm
Yes, the TF 10vi cable is compatible with the TF 10. The earpieces are identical. If you look at logitech's website, they try tell you otherwise, but you can ignore it (after all, they are trying to sell you the 10vi for a substantial premium when the only difference is the cable).
Quote:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 13 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › OHIO Meeting？Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT8 studio monitor headphones 2 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear