Did it sell out quickly the last two times?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 152post #2266 of 923511/18/11 at 5:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2267 of 923511/18/11 at 6:14pm
It wasn't really a Gold Box deal if I remember correctly but a deal of the day to the left of the regular deals (like the 6:00AM, 7:00AM, etc), I think I got mine at like 3:00AM PST... and yea it sold out very quickly like within 2 hourspost #2268 of 923511/18/11 at 6:18pmpost #2269 of 923511/18/11 at 10:14pmI'll be watching it closely too but I'm not holding my breath. I do have a backup plan; if the TF10 doesn't pan out I'm going after the Ety HF5. Just wish the black was going for as little as the red and cobalt ones. Figure either way I'm getting a deal on great phonespost #2270 of 923511/18/11 at 10:49pm
Last year Amazon had some sick deals on the ethymotic HF5, like down to $80. Or maybe it was Amazon sellers. Either way, good stuff.Quote:Originally Posted by makincheez
I'll be watching it closely too but I'm not holding my breath. I do have a backup plan; if the TF10 doesn't pan out I'm going after the Ety HF5. Just wish the black was going for as little as the red and cobalt ones. Figure either way I'm getting a deal on great phonespost #2271 of 923511/18/11 at 11:50pmpost #2272 of 923511/19/11 at 8:23ampost #2273 of 923511/19/11 at 9:17am
I went on an all day googling jaunt after failing to get any replies with my own help-asking thread, the UHP306 are rebranded Metro.fi 2's.
As for the J-buds, they're at a pretty much perpetual discount of around that much from "list price", doubt that they've ever been sold at 'full price'.
Not going to say anything about their sound quality, having not tried them personallypost #2274 of 923511/19/11 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing UHP306 Snug-Fit Diaphragm Earphones >>> $22.95
I got UHS306 (with mic) for around $10 about two years ago. If UHP306 is the same as UHS306, then not worth it.
Edited by jjmai - 11/19/11 at 3:43pmpost #2275 of 923511/19/11 at 6:07pm
There were a lot of Amazon headphone/earphone deals during last year's "cyberweek."The er6i went for like $50, but I can't remember a HF5 deal. Anyway, I've got my deal alerts all set-up on slickdeals, so I'm hoping not to miss out on any of them this year.
Quote:post #2276 of 923511/19/11 at 6:15pm
Used Westone 4 >>> $278.40!!!
Condition: 9 (shows signs of use, but very clean)
EDIT: Sold out, but it's worth checking back from time to time.
Edited by i2ehan - 11/19/11 at 6:20pmpost #2277 of 923511/19/11 at 6:18pmpost #2278 of 923511/19/11 at 6:24pm
As quick as they sell out, it's most probably every man for himself.
If I happen to catch it in time, however, I'll try and post back here, but don't count on it being available for too long.post #2279 of 923511/19/11 at 9:23pmpost #2280 of 923511/19/11 at 9:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by jjmai
Altec Lansing Headphones MZX126W
Don't know how it sounds, but it's got some weird cord design. $11 at amazon.
are any of the alter lansing iems good??Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Klipsch X11 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › B&O H9 Discussion and Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear