Did it sell out quickly the last two times?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 3/1/17 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 152post #2266 of 923511/18/11 at 5:57pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2267 of 923511/18/11 at 6:14pm
It wasn't really a Gold Box deal if I remember correctly but a deal of the day to the left of the regular deals (like the 6:00AM, 7:00AM, etc), I think I got mine at like 3:00AM PST... and yea it sold out very quickly like within 2 hourspost #2268 of 923511/18/11 at 6:18pmpost #2269 of 923511/18/11 at 10:14pmI'll be watching it closely too but I'm not holding my breath. I do have a backup plan; if the TF10 doesn't pan out I'm going after the Ety HF5. Just wish the black was going for as little as the red and cobalt ones. Figure either way I'm getting a deal on great phonespost #2270 of 923511/18/11 at 10:49pm
Last year Amazon had some sick deals on the ethymotic HF5, like down to $80. Or maybe it was Amazon sellers. Either way, good stuff.Quote:Originally Posted by makincheez
I'll be watching it closely too but I'm not holding my breath. I do have a backup plan; if the TF10 doesn't pan out I'm going after the Ety HF5. Just wish the black was going for as little as the red and cobalt ones. Figure either way I'm getting a deal on great phonespost #2271 of 923511/18/11 at 11:50pmpost #2272 of 923511/19/11 at 8:23ampost #2273 of 923511/19/11 at 9:17am
I went on an all day googling jaunt after failing to get any replies with my own help-asking thread, the UHP306 are rebranded Metro.fi 2's.
As for the J-buds, they're at a pretty much perpetual discount of around that much from "list price", doubt that they've ever been sold at 'full price'.
Not going to say anything about their sound quality, having not tried them personallypost #2274 of 923511/19/11 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Altec Lansing UHP306 Snug-Fit Diaphragm Earphones >>> $22.95
I got UHS306 (with mic) for around $10 about two years ago. If UHP306 is the same as UHS306, then not worth it.
Edited by jjmai - 11/19/11 at 3:43pmpost #2275 of 923511/19/11 at 6:07pm
There were a lot of Amazon headphone/earphone deals during last year's "cyberweek."The er6i went for like $50, but I can't remember a HF5 deal. Anyway, I've got my deal alerts all set-up on slickdeals, so I'm hoping not to miss out on any of them this year.
Quote:post #2276 of 923511/19/11 at 6:15pm
Used Westone 4 >>> $278.40!!!
Condition: 9 (shows signs of use, but very clean)
EDIT: Sold out, but it's worth checking back from time to time.
Edited by i2ehan - 11/19/11 at 6:20pmpost #2277 of 923511/19/11 at 6:18pmpost #2278 of 923511/19/11 at 6:24pm
As quick as they sell out, it's most probably every man for himself.
If I happen to catch it in time, however, I'll try and post back here, but don't count on it being available for too long.post #2279 of 923511/19/11 at 9:23pmpost #2280 of 923511/19/11 at 9:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by jjmai
Altec Lansing Headphones MZX126W
Don't know how it sounds, but it's got some weird cord design. $11 at amazon.
are any of the alter lansing iems good??Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 27 seconds ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 5 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Prion4 2-Pin CIEM 3.5mm TRRS Cable 5 minutes ago
- › Spiral Ear SE 5-Way Ultimate 6 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear