or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 150  

post #2236 of 9235

mp4nation.com got me a "Warning: Suspicious Site" from McAfee.

post #2237 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcer View Post

mp4nation.com got me a "Warning: Suspicious Site" from McAfee.



That's probably because the real site is mp4nation.net not .com.

post #2238 of 9235

There is a USA only site which is mp4nationusa.com

post #2239 of 9235

V-Moda BassFreq, the older (and IMO better) version of V-Moda's bass-happy IEMs, like-new from their website for $8. A steal for any basshead:

 

http://v-moda.com/verified-like-new/

post #2240 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

V-Moda BassFreq, the older (and IMO better) version of V-Moda's bass-happy IEMs, like-new from their website for $8. A steal for any basshead:

 

http://v-moda.com/verified-like-new/



amazon has new ones for $9, for pink & red

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Bass-Freq-Earbuds-Rocker/dp/B000FUICLY/

 

post #2241 of 9235

Fry's has the JVC FX67 $14.90+$2.99 shipping or free in store pickup.  Red white or blue only.

 

 

post #2242 of 9235

Thanks for all these deals! Subscribed.

post #2243 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by nipit View Post

Yeah, I saw this deal just after ~10 minutes and they were already used.



DOesn't surprise me, B2 is a beast, I just love them, and perfect seal and isolation, even for aircraft

post #2244 of 9235

Amazon has the Altec Lansing MHP136 Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with wood finish for $11.48.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GGK8OA

post #2245 of 9235

From their Facebook page:

 

ClarityOne Audio: For our early holiday shoppers - use coupon code: holidayshopper and receive 25% off all online orders at clarityoneaudio.com.

 

My review can be found here. At $112.49 shipped, they're an absolute steal IMO! smile.gif

post #2246 of 9235
post #2247 of 9235


That is quite the deal.  I just wish I had $252.00 to spare.

 

post #2248 of 9235

I don't know if Panasonic DJ-style headphones are any good or not but for any Canadians out there sears.ca as the Panasonic RP-DJS400 DJ-style headphones on sale for $12.99 with free shipping. Regular price was $69.99 but they're now on sale for $12.99 until November 23, 2011. You have a choice of either black or blue.

Black
http://www.sears.ca/product/panasonic-black-dj-style-monitor-headphones/657-000064907-RPDJS400K?extid=affiliate_comj

Blue
http://www.sears.ca/product/panasonic-blue-dj-style-monitor-headphones/657-000064907-RPDJS400A?extid=affiliate_comj

For less than $15 shipped I went ahead and bought these anyway.. :)

post #2249 of 9235

Me and my room mate just ordered em in diff colours :)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNDET View Post

I don't know if Panasonic DJ-style headphones are any good or not but for any Canadians out there sears.ca as the Panasonic RP-DJS400 DJ-style headphones on sale for $12.99 with free shipping. Regular price was $69.99 but they're now on sale for $12.99 until November 23, 2011. You have a choice of either black or blue.

Black
http://www.sears.ca/product/panasonic-black-dj-style-monitor-headphones/657-000064907-RPDJS400K?extid=affiliate_comj

Blue
http://www.sears.ca/product/panasonic-blue-dj-style-monitor-headphones/657-000064907-RPDJS400A?extid=affiliate_comj

For less than $15 shipped I went ahead and bought these anyway.. :)



 

post #2250 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaBoy View Post

Me and my room mate just ordered em in diff colours :)
 



 



I don't know if they're any good or not but for less than $15 shipped they were worth a shot IMO.. I wouldn't pay the regular $70 price that Sears, Futureshop and Bestbuy were asking for them though.. smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.