or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 147  

post #2191 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrassilious View Post

Yea I just canceled my order lol. 

By the way, last year I was too distracted with the $98 TF10 deals that I didn't pay attention to other deals. Can you elaborate on what kind of Sennheiser deals that happened last year?

P.S. I think we need a Black Friday/Cyber Monday thread. 

And now it's back to $180.93! biggrin.gif

I don't remember the specifics, but it was more of a price cut across the whole range rather than any large reduction on any one product, except for a few exceptions like the HD555 and HD595, the latter of which sold for $109 at one point. Of course, those were both in the process of being discontinued. Naturally, the ones to look out for this year will probably be this year's discontinued models like any of the HD2x8 and HD4x8 and perhaps some oddities like the seemingly one-off CX495 which I've never heard of before earlier last month. Crossing my fingers for some cheap IE8s however unlikely that may be. redface.gif

And agreed on holiday deals thread.
post #2192 of 9235

And back to 173.33 again!!!! Crazy amazon pricing...Maybe the price automatically adjusts according to stock?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk1281 View Post


And now it's back to $180.93! biggrin.gif
I don't remember the specifics, but it was more of a price cut across the whole range rather than any large reduction on any one product, except for a few exceptions like the HD555 and HD595, the latter of which sold for $109 at one point. Of course, those were both in the process of being discontinued. Naturally, the ones to look out for this year will probably be this year's discontinued models like any of the HD2x8 and HD4x8 and perhaps some oddities like the seemingly one-off CX495 which I've never heard of before earlier last month. Crossing my fingers for some cheap IE8s however unlikely that may be. redface.gif
And agreed on holiday deals thread.


 


Edited by Yggdrassilious - 11/9/11 at 6:55pm
post #2193 of 9235

and demand

post #2194 of 9235

Sony MDR-EX1000 $295.66 at CE Showroom. The store has a good rating from resellerratings but YMMV so do your research.

http://www.ceshowroom.com/SONY-MDREX1000-Monitor-Earbuds----_p_28837.html

post #2195 of 9235

Quote:

Originally Posted by eat2na View Post

Sony MDR-EX1000 $295.66 at CE Showroom. The store has a good rating from resellerratings but YMMV so do your research.

http://www.ceshowroom.com/SONY-MDREX1000-Monitor-Earbuds----_p_28837.html


Research link for the lazy. biggrin.gif Not worth it in my opinion, especially considering for ~$5 more, they can be had through BeachAudio, which has a seller rating of (and I quote):

 

Seller rating: 4.7 / 5 - Based on 4,724 reviews

post #2196 of 9235
post #2197 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

Sennheiser IE7 $99.99 at BestBuy (in-store only)

 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sennheiser+-+Sound-Isolating+Earbud+Headphones+-+Black/9139434.p?id=1218067407570&skuId=9139434



I checked store availability for 6 states (NY, FL, OH, CA, Alaska, NJ) and they are unavailable.  What store has them?

post #2198 of 9235

I called best Buy and was told they were deleted from their database. rats

post #2199 of 9235

I posted this in the full size headphone deal thread too, but since these are portable, I thought I'd ask here too.

 

Has anyone seen the AiAiAi TMA-1's for less than $200 new?

post #2200 of 9235

Just checked in at the Irving store, the employees only have access to a beefed up web search that doesn't show much more then what you see on the website.  Although I thought I saw through all of the employees scrolling and confusion that the warehouse had 3.  I will check at another store on my way home.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucrime View Post



I checked store availability for 6 states (NY, FL, OH, CA, Alaska, NJ) and they are unavailable.  What store has them?



 

post #2201 of 9235

I posted this in the full sized thread but it's probably better here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Image-One-Headphones-Mic-Apple-Controls-/190599704187?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c60a0ae7b#ht_2984wt_1270

 

Klipsch Image One for $32.50 shipped.

post #2202 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishcabible View Post

I posted this in the full sized thread but it's probably better here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Image-One-Headphones-Mic-Apple-Controls-/190599704187?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c60a0ae7b#ht_2984wt_1270

 

Klipsch Image One for $32.50 shipped.



This seems a bit suspect since these cans normally retail for upwards of $130 new but the seller has high feedback and whatnot so I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt...

 

Well, whatever, in for one. Hopefully it's not a scam.

post #2203 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame21x View Post



This seems a bit suspect since these cans normally retail for upwards of $130 new but the seller has high feedback and whatnot so I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt...

 

Well, whatever, in for one. Hopefully it's not a scam.


Weird indeed.  They are used though.....How can he have 42 used ones?  They are going for $137 on Amazon.

 

post #2204 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post


Weird indeed.  They are used though.....How can he have 42 used ones?  They are going for $137 on Amazon.

 



Yeah, and they've already sold another 45 from a past listing.

I wonder if this seller gets most of their stuffs from Best Buy returns, based the many Insignia items they carry.

I can't seem to find any mentions of a fake Image Ones on the web.  Fingers crossed.

post #2205 of 9235

They're legit; I've bought from them before. They probably buy returns from Apple and Best Buy in bulk and sell them. Here's their website: http://www.regencytechnologies.com/it_sales/equipment_sales.asp

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.