or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 145  

post #2161 of 9235

Anyone wanna go halfsies on a pair of 750s? beyersmile.png

post #2162 of 9235

Sennheiser HD448 >>> $129.95 $56.68 shipped

 

Ultimate Ears 500 >>> $29.98 shipped


Edited by i2ehan - 11/6/11 at 9:26pm
post #2163 of 9235

Must...resist...until...Black...Friday!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2ehan View Post

Sennheiser HD448 >>> $129.95 $56.68 shipped

 

Ultimate Ears 500 >>> $29.98 shipped



 

post #2164 of 9235

The last 2 for 1 at Futureshop had the SE215 priced at $99 

post #2165 of 9235

woah 2 for 1 deal at futureshop looks prety awesome. Too bad they don't have the senn he 25-1s on that deal..

post #2166 of 9235

You can get a new set of Monster Turbines from JandR, or B and H for ~$86.

 

Good deal if you want em since new is around 120, or 50 for refurb. But they're known to break easily, so i wouldn't recommend refurb.

post #2167 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeekio View Post

woah 2 for 1 deal at futureshop looks prety awesome. Too bad they don't have the senn he 25-1s on that deal..

Well Futureshop has Senn HD Adidas for 200
 

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sennheiser-sennheiser-adidas-headphones-hd-25-originals-hd-25-originals/10168920.aspx?path=9f96962a00ae522b1c669f6b5a55d104en02

post #2168 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniti029 View Post

You can get a new set of Monster Turbines from JandR, or B and H for ~$86.

 

Good deal if you want em since new is around 120, or 50 for refurb. But they're known to break easily, so i wouldn't recommend refurb.



that might actually be a better reason to buy refurbs, I'm sure they fix whatever the problem is before they go back out.

post #2169 of 9235

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC23

$38.95 after code "SOUNDON5"

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATHANC23

post #2170 of 9235

Sennheiser PC Gaming 360 Headset on sale again at Amazon for 169.99

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-360-Headset-Gaming/dp/B003DA4D2U/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

post #2171 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess71 View Post



that might actually be a better reason to buy refurbs, I'm sure they fix whatever the problem is before they go back out.

 

A good mfg might do that, but the problem is the wires, or iphone controller crapping out after normal usage. So the refurb has a 90 day warranty. New is one year, plus you can get another year with Amex double warranty. It's just not worth the risk with these particular phones with refurb.



 

post #2172 of 9235

Yea, saw that and was really tempted. But I got in doodoo for buying some sony zx700 recently from my parents. Recently gotta a job, hopefully futureshop will have some boxing day sale for those! or something.. at least save up some more money and get em. They look so nice imo

post #2173 of 9235

James is absolutely right. Brand new turbines have a much higher defect rate than refurbs, mainly because the two pieces of housing not have been applied enough glue to hold together. The refurbs are just like the brand new ones, but with fixed housing and a re-inspection of the overall quality. They are "factory refurbished", not "used", so I don't see how "wires crapping out after normal usage" has anything to do with it. 

 

Also, if the refurbs break not too long after the 90 days, you can ask for warranty replacement. They will send you a brand new one, while you get to keep all the original accessories so you have two sets of all the accessories. 

 

  Quote:

 

Originally Posted by infiniti029 View Post

A good mfg might do that, but the problem is the wires, or iphone controller crapping out after normal usage. So the refurb has a 90 day warranty. New is one year, plus you can get another year with Amex double warranty. It's just not worth the risk with these particular phones with refurb.

 

 

  Quote:

 

Originally Posted by jamess71 View Post

that might actually be a better reason to buy refurbs, I'm sure they fix whatever the problem is before they go back out.

 

 

post #2174 of 9235

it's really not that big a deal, when i had coppers, i added a bit of superglue to put them back together when they came apart, they never came loose ever again.  it's not rocket science!

post #2175 of 9235
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.