MEElectronics A151 at Newegg.com for $47.99... This is my first pair of IEMs... just received them today and they sound very good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 3/1/17 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 143
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2132 of 923511/2/11 at 6:00pm
Quote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Meelec M6 for 14.98 shipped.
I'm in...can you go wrong for 15.00! I think the accessories have to be worth that much!
Just a pair of Sony hybrids cost half as much.
I wonder what they sound like compared to the fx700?!post #2133 of 923511/2/11 at 8:21pmpost #2134 of 923511/2/11 at 8:26pmQuote:
I sent an email asking the seller about warranty and their reply said that it is in full warranty , manufactory standard 1year i guess???. The seller telling me the true???
post #2135 of 923511/2/11 at 8:49pm
Except Westone makes the call of who gets warranty service. So really you should ask Westone if bestseller21 is authorized.
Purchase at your own discretion.Quote:post #2136 of 923511/2/11 at 8:58pm
They aren't worth even that much. Maybe $10. Those accessories probably cost under $2 to buy from factory.Quote:
In for one. Thank you for posting. This is perfect timing.
Now let's hope the price for Aurvana 3 In-Ear will come down to fill the $100 spot.Quote:Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne
Aurvana 2 In-ear for $55 shipped @ Amazon, cheapest ive seen them in a whilepost #2137 of 923511/2/11 at 9:20pmQuote:
ya, seriously, Meelectronics M6/M9 and A151 have fenomenal cords and great tips. I'm thinkng of recabling something with them.
Although they usually go for $15~$20 anyways.
post #2138 of 923511/3/11 at 4:10pm
Yeah, I know the extras are cheap and most likely fabricated in china, but it's something new and might be better to cut the lawn with than my fx-700!
I have been reading the review of the m6 for fun and have realized not to have any great expectations!
Cheers and thanks!post #2139 of 923511/4/11 at 10:08ampost #2140 of 923511/4/11 at 10:21ampost #2141 of 923511/4/11 at 12:05pm
MMElectronics SX31P for 4.99 using code: SX31P_SALEpost #2142 of 923511/4/11 at 12:14pmpost #2143 of 923511/4/11 at 1:28pmpost #2144 of 923511/4/11 at 5:25pmQuote:
I would be very surprised if this ever happens again now that Logitech owns the TF10. I believe the $99 was all that was left under UE ownership (marketing/packaging) sold in the eco box, which can still be purchased on fleabay for $150-200.post #2145 of 923511/4/11 at 5:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 27 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 45 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 51 seconds ago
- › ≼''''(+91-9001268149)''''''≽Astrologer himanshu gour ji 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 09829916185 ^^^^^^ inter CAST ^^^^^ IN >>>>> LOVE marriage ^^^^^^^... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › ≼''''(+91-9001268149)''''''≽Love vashikaran & black magic specialist 4 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear