MEElectronics A151 at Newegg.com for $47.99... This is my first pair of IEMs... just received them today and they sound very good.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
Hifiman MegaMini Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Hifiman and Campfire Audio Vega Hifiman MegaMini...
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 143
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2132 of 923511/2/11 at 6:00pm
Quote:Originally Posted by i2ehan
Meelec M6 for 14.98 shipped.
I'm in...can you go wrong for 15.00! I think the accessories have to be worth that much!
Just a pair of Sony hybrids cost half as much.
I wonder what they sound like compared to the fx700?!post #2133 of 923511/2/11 at 8:21pmpost #2134 of 923511/2/11 at 8:26pmQuote:
I sent an email asking the seller about warranty and their reply said that it is in full warranty , manufactory standard 1year i guess???. The seller telling me the true???
post #2135 of 923511/2/11 at 8:49pm
Except Westone makes the call of who gets warranty service. So really you should ask Westone if bestseller21 is authorized.
Purchase at your own discretion.Quote:post #2136 of 923511/2/11 at 8:58pm
They aren't worth even that much. Maybe $10. Those accessories probably cost under $2 to buy from factory.Quote:
In for one. Thank you for posting. This is perfect timing.
Now let's hope the price for Aurvana 3 In-Ear will come down to fill the $100 spot.Quote:Originally Posted by kidcharlemagne
Aurvana 2 In-ear for $55 shipped @ Amazon, cheapest ive seen them in a whilepost #2137 of 923511/2/11 at 9:20pmQuote:
ya, seriously, Meelectronics M6/M9 and A151 have fenomenal cords and great tips. I'm thinkng of recabling something with them.
Although they usually go for $15~$20 anyways.
post #2138 of 923511/3/11 at 4:10pm
Yeah, I know the extras are cheap and most likely fabricated in china, but it's something new and might be better to cut the lawn with than my fx-700!
I have been reading the review of the m6 for fun and have realized not to have any great expectations!
Cheers and thanks!post #2139 of 923511/4/11 at 10:08ampost #2140 of 923511/4/11 at 10:21ampost #2141 of 923511/4/11 at 12:05pm
MMElectronics SX31P for 4.99 using code: SX31P_SALEpost #2142 of 923511/4/11 at 12:14pmpost #2143 of 923511/4/11 at 1:28pmpost #2144 of 923511/4/11 at 5:25pmQuote:
I would be very surprised if this ever happens again now that Logitech owns the TF10. I believe the $99 was all that was left under UE ownership (marketing/packaging) sold in the eco box, which can still be purchased on fleabay for $150-200.post #2145 of 923511/4/11 at 5:53pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Rhapsodio thread 37 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 49 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 8 minutes ago
- › Help EQing my Audioengine A2s 9 minutes ago
- › Help choosing V-MODA m-100 alternative? 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear