Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 133  

post #1981 of 9235

Original Apple Earbuds for thirty-two dollars off! Today ONLY!?!

http://buy2.ca/toronto-daily-deals/deals/orignal-apple-earbud-headphones

post #1982 of 9235

The ADDIEMs can genuinely be had on eBay for that price. The actual earbuds are garbage.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zida View Post

Original Apple Earbuds for thirty-two dollars off! Today ONLY!?!http://buy2.ca/toronto-daily-deals/deals/orignal-apple-earbud-headphones



 

post #1983 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by greghodg View Post

The A151s are still $39.99 at newegg, use promo code EMCJKKF89

 


 

great deal.  M9s are ont here for $10 shipped with promo code EMCJKKF96 as well. 

post #1984 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by greghodg View Post

The A151s are still $39.99 at newegg, use promo code EMCJKKF89

 



Well, I jumped on the deal.  Been curious and been wanting to try them for months.  Hope they play nice with the genres I listen to. 

 

post #1985 of 9235
Shorelinemusic has audioengine a2 for $99 and a5 for $199
I picked up an 2 biggrin.gif
post #1986 of 9235

Really? Can you link please?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matto View Post

Shorelinemusic has audioengine a2 for $99 and a5 for $199
I picked up an 2 biggrin.gif


 

post #1987 of 9235

FYI this month Logitech is celebrating their 30th anniversary, it looks like this month they are going to have daily deals. Right now the UE 500vi are on sale, but who knows what will be later this month (here's hoping tf10 down to $99 ksc75smile.gif  )

 

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/349/9039


Edited by Ikelmonster - 10/5/11 at 3:55pm
post #1988 of 9235

Thank you SO much for the link my friend. Boomarked, for daily updates. biggrin.gif

post #1989 of 9235


http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts.shtml

 

These guys are really good... that srh-840 for $79 needs to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingstrike View Post

Really? Can you link please? 

 



 

post #1990 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuline View Post

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts.shtml

 

These guys are really good... that srh-840 for $79 needs to go!

 


thanks, got one.
 

 

post #1991 of 9235

havent they been on closeout for almost a year? lol

anyway, those HD650's look awfully tempting :o

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuline View Post

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts.shtml

 

These guys are really good... that srh-840 for $79 needs to go!

 



 

post #1992 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleki View Post

havent they been on closeout for almost a year? lol

anyway, those HD650's look awfully tempting :o 

 


Just a heads up... Shoreline Music is under the Unauthorized Dealer/Retailer list of Sennheiser...

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/nonauthorized
post #1993 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zida View Post

Original Apple Earbuds for thirty-two dollars off! Today ONLY!?!http://buy2.ca/toronto-daily-deals/deals/orignal-apple-earbud-headphones



damn, i thought you were talking about the dual driver ones....

post #1994 of 9235

Posted in deals thread, but...

 

It seems the HD 25-1 ii is $129.95 at Amazon.com right now basshead.gif

post #1995 of 9235

deleted.


Edited by audiogamma - 10/5/11 at 1:13pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.