or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 132  

post #1966 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilzc View Post

No idea where I heard that lendmeurears 'found' some old stock GR07s (old packaging)
and are selling them at a 'discounted' price.
The discount wasn't much so I bitched about it on their facebook, now its discounted EVEN FURTHER!!
Have fun, save one for me, payday is tomorrow.... don't overdo it guys!!
http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=136

I assume lendmeurears is a safe seller; otherwise, it wouldn't be listed multiple times on here.

My Panasonic HJE-900s are having a problem - right earbud is going out - so until I can find replacement buds for them, I was looking into a new pair of earphones. GR07s were under consideration, but I preferred the old version's hard case to the new version's soft pouch, regardless of the 900,000 extra tips the new version seems to have. At that price for the old version, I think my decision's been made for me.
post #1967 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilzc View Post

No idea where I heard that lendmeurears 'found' some old stock GR07s (old packaging)
and are selling them at a 'discounted' price.
The discount wasn't much so I bitched about it on their facebook, now its discounted EVEN FURTHER!!
Have fun, save one for me, payday is tomorrow.... don't overdo it guys!!
http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=136


Thanks for that. Been eyeing these. I ordered a pair, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact difference between the old and new packaging? I'm guessing there is a difference in included accessories.

post #1968 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post


I assume lendmeurears is a safe seller; otherwise, it wouldn't be listed multiple times on here.
My Panasonic HJE-900s are having a problem - right earbud is going out - so until I can find replacement buds for them, I was looking into a new pair of earphones. GR07s were under consideration, but I preferred the old version's hard case to the new version's soft pouch, regardless of the 900,000 extra tips the new version seems to have. At that price for the old version, I think my decision's been made for me.


Donut,

 

I have used up my 2 private messages, so e-mail me at cgolfis@sbcglobal.net to discuss further.

 


 

 

post #1969 of 9235

Also, what currency is lendmeurears in? S$180 ?? if that is $180.00 USD that is not a discount at all, but I am assuming its some other currency...

post #1970 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikelmonster View Post

Also, what currency is lendmeurears in? S$180 ?? if that is $180.00 USD that is not a discount at all, but I am assuming its some other currency...

 

180 Singapore Dollars, so came out to around 140 Australian dollars for me and should be about 136USD.
 

 

post #1971 of 9235
They have a currency converter in the top right. My order came out to about $145 US.
post #1972 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_recording View Post

Thanks for that. Been eyeing these. I ordered a pair, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact difference between the old and new packaging? I'm guessing there is a difference in included accessories.


New packaging on the exterior, soft pouch instead of hard case, more tips, different ear guides. I like the packaging of the old ones better and the hard case is nice, but the extra tips in the new packaging are a nice touch, and the new ear guides are a soft rubber material instead of a harder plastic (at least I think the old ones were harder). No changes to the actual unit though.
post #1973 of 9235

I saw in the gr07 appreciation thread that there are silver versions. I assumed those were the newer models, so if its not, where do you get one?

post #1974 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

They have a currency converter in the top right. My order came out to about $145 US.


Thanks, missed that hah

 

post #1975 of 9235

 

I don't think anyone has posted this yet. For USA only.

Brainwavz B2 $40 off ->$129

 

http://www.mp4nationusa.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29803

 

 

post #1976 of 9235

 

Altec Lansing Muzx Ultra Earbud With iPhone/iPod/iPad Control >>> $99.99 $30.99

post #1977 of 9235

Anybody know if these are any good? I'm looking for an ok, cheap pair of IEMs for the gym and this is about the right price point

 

Edit: Should have just searched, sorry about jumping the gun.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2ehan View Post

 

Altec Lansing Muzx Ultra Earbud With iPhone/iPod/iPad Control >>> $99.99 $30.99



 


Edited by vincent13 - 10/4/11 at 5:41am
post #1978 of 9235

Last couple weeks the MEE A151s have been at 39.99 between Amazon and Newegg (Newegg now).  I can use a gift card I received but these phones are so difficult to decipher in reference to sound.  Too many ups and downs from what I read.  EDM, rock, metal genres.  Would they deliver?  Bass impact has me worried....Sorry for posting in this thread but maybe someone has recently purchased them that was in my boat.

post #1979 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post

Last couple weeks the MEE A151s have been at 39.99 between Amazon and Newegg (Newegg now).  I can use a gift card I received but these phones are so difficult to decipher in reference to sound.  Too many ups and downs from what I read.  EDM, rock, metal genres.  Would they deliver?  Bass impact has me worried....Sorry for posting in this thread but maybe someone has recently purchased them that was in my boat.


dang, it's back to $59 again, I guess I missed out.

 

post #1980 of 9235

The A151s are still $39.99 at newegg, use promo code EMCJKKF89

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.