No cyber monday deals then? ://
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL H118 added 07/15/14) Last post on 4/2/15 at 11:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 11/10/14 at 12:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one word comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 923511/28/10 at 7:45pmpost #183 of 923511/28/10 at 8:06pmpost #184 of 923511/29/10 at 12:08ampost #185 of 923511/29/10 at 6:50am
I didn't find it anywhere! I was trying to order the Earsonics SM2 and attempting to key in the 20BF code, but kept getting 'invalid code' returned... so on a whim I keyed in 'CYBER2010' (which is earphonesolutions.com's code) and presto, their price dropped by 20%. I just checked again, it works, I haven't actually sent my order in though
now trying to decide whether to get them...post #186 of 923511/29/10 at 9:18am
Future Sonics has been throwing out promo codes on their twitter all day long which save you somewhere between $30 and $50 on new Atrios, depending on the code. Currently the code is "CyberAtrio." I love my Atrios, and their brand new drivers are supposed to be even better than what I've got.
Their twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/futuresonics
Their store: http://www.mcssl.com/store/futuresonics/atriospost #187 of 923511/29/10 at 10:01ampost #188 of 923511/29/10 at 10:19am
MeElectronics M6 Earphones for $14.99 shipped Cyber Mondaywww.meelectronics.com has their popular M6 Earphones/Headphones on Special for $14.99 shipped (It rang up at 12.04 plus 2.95 shipping) for their cyber monday sale. Limit 1per color per customer. Only 100 Black and 100 Clear .. So they will go fast..
Use the Coupon Code
Link to the product
http://www.meelec.com/MEElectroni...m6-mee.htmpost #189 of 923511/29/10 at 10:23ampost #190 of 923511/29/10 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by pbandstefanwich
SoundApproach has 25% off sitewide today and tomorrow. Coupon code is "blackkiwi"
They cary AT, Denon, Sennheiser, and Grado.
The only decent deals that I see on SoundApproach (for headphones, anyway) are on Grado products, which always seem to be the same price everywhere. Many other products are ludicrously priced (A700 for $299, anyone?).post #191 of 923511/29/10 at 6:17pm
Very true... I posted more for prospective Grado buyers than for the Senns, etc. 25% off is unheard of for Grados! I've been eyeing the PS1000s for a while and this is almost proving too much to resist... PS100s for 1275 and an extra 20 off through google checkout? That sounds awesome to me! My wallet is going to be really hurting in about 10 minutes hahapost #192 of 923511/29/10 at 7:12pmpost #193 of 923511/29/10 at 9:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by kaneman
eCOST has the Atrio M5s for $119.
According to their product description, these are Atrios with the brand new driver design. This is a VERY tempting offer...post #194 of 923511/30/10 at 12:25ampost #195 of 923511/30/10 at 5:26am
There's a famed Woot-Off happening over at www.woot.com, and every now and then they have a have decent pair of headphones flash by. Not particularly noteworthy for Head-fi'ers, but there, now someone has mentioned it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Denon AHM-M400 16 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › TEAC HA-P90SD (To be released in Dec, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 6 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2