or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 118  

post #1756 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrassilious View Post

June 20 - July 20, 2011. Have fun in your Delorean. 

 

And normally they sell for $210. So posting a $254 and call it a "deal" is just a silly as the sarcastic comment below. Really shows how ignorantly misinformed one can be. 

 


Not anymore, smartass.  I always do a price check before posting any deals I come across.  Only a few questionable websites are selling Etys for less than MSRP.  I've noticed the prices have really jumped during the past few weeks.

 

post #1757 of 9235

$254 definitely nowhere near a deal, but no need for all this.

post #1758 of 9235

Oh snap

Its Sunday Funday and we are offering out Brainwavz Beta for just $14.50, that includes free global shipping, normal retail price $28.50!

like them on FaceBook for another 5% off, I just ordered a set for $13.77 shipped.  I am sure Varley will pop in here and vouch for the bang buck ratio of these.

f049ba0b6e7169a19e5f5c8d053c387b.image.733x550.jpg

post #1759 of 9235

Man! Missed the HD25 sale, kinda disappointed. Oh well...

post #1760 of 9235

Logitech UE 500's for $30 shipped:

http://www.bedeals.com/midnight-deal

 

Nearly double the price on Amazon.  Just be aware that the description says "CONDITION: Quality Controlled / Slight Blem Packaging Condition / 90 Day Warranty"

 

edit: nvm, I think they're out of stock now


Edited by sari0n - 9/18/11 at 8:10am
post #1761 of 9235

 

Awesome. I liked them on Facebook, but still came out to be 14.50. Is it another 5% automagically, or is there a coupon code somewhere?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by dziendobry View Post

Oh snap

Its Sunday Funday and we are offering out Brainwavz Beta for just $14.50, that includes free global shipping, normal retail price $28.50!

like them on FaceBook for another 5% off, I just ordered a set for $13.77 shipped.  I am sure Varley will pop in here and vouch for the bang buck ratio of these.

 



 

 

My bad. Boy do I feel like a fool. L3000.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephKim View Post

$254 definitely nowhere near a deal, but no need for all this.



 


Edited by Yggdrassilious - 9/18/11 at 11:19am
post #1762 of 9235

There is a coupon code that comes up on the facebook page, I don't remember how I got there. 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrassilious View Post

 



 

 

My bad. Boy do I feel like a fool. L3000.gif



 



 

post #1763 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dziendobry View Post

Oh snap

Its Sunday Funday and we are offering out Brainwavz Beta for just $14.50, that includes free global shipping, normal retail price $28.50!

like them on FaceBook for another 5% off, I just ordered a set for $13.77 shipped.  I am sure Varley will pop in here and vouch for the bang buck ratio of these.

f049ba0b6e7169a19e5f5c8d053c387b.image.733x550.jpg


Wow, you're a legend, I would of defo missed this if I hadn't checked this thread biggrin.gif

 

Just ordered another 2 pairs. They're really that good. redface.gif

 

Will give 1 set to my old man and keep a spare for myself - Cheers @dziendobry beerchug.gif


 

 

post #1764 of 9235

Newegg has the MEElectronics A151-BK for $39.99 with free shipping.

post #1765 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varley View Post

Wow, you're a legend, I would of defo missed this if I hadn't checked this thread biggrin.gif

 

Just ordered another 2 pairs. They're really that good. redface.gif

 

Will give 1 set to my old man and keep a spare for myself - Cheers @dziendobry beerchug.gif


 

 



J-cord or Y-cord on the Beta's?   Thanks

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by batphink View Post

Newegg has the MEElectronics A151-BK for $39.99 with free shipping.


Good price for these, yes?
 

 

 

post #1766 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dziendobry View Post

Oh snap

Its Sunday Funday and we are offering out Brainwavz Beta for just $14.50, that includes free global shipping, normal retail price $28.50!

like them on FaceBook for another 5% off, I just ordered a set for $13.77 shipped.  I am sure Varley will pop in here and vouch for the bang buck ratio of these.

f049ba0b6e7169a19e5f5c8d053c387b.image.733x550.jpg

I ordered a pair:cool:
post #1767 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post





J-cord or Y-cord on the Beta's?   Thanks


 

 

Y-Cord mate redface.gif

post #1768 of 9235

Oh - And 5% coupon is - b594a06414

 

Just make sure you 'like' their Facebook page redface.gif I followed and liked them before I knew about this anyhow !

post #1769 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varley View Post

Y-Cord mate redface.gif



Outstanding...thanks.....Ordered a pair....beerchug.gif

 

Sorry, I just can't deal with the J-cord....

post #1770 of 9235

any review or impression about them?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.