I think the futureshop sale includes in store pickup....the fine print mentions it but it is kind of ambiguous. If I recall correctly within 30days you can return headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 1/21/17 at 9:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 106post #1576 of 92358/13/11 at 12:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1577 of 92358/13/11 at 2:34pmQuote:
Used is fine but I'm scared of fakes, which do exist for that model =/ =/ =/
Why? I listened to them in a shop once and they sounded amazing, apart from a complete lack of bass. Ever since then I've wanted a pair, If they had any form of bass whatsoever I'd like them better than the SE535.post #1578 of 92358/13/11 at 5:45pm
Future Shop's 50% off headphone sale is on again, from now until 10AM EST Aug 14th. They have 100 headphones on sale.
Some sample prices:
Shure se215K $65
Sennheiser hd558 $125
Klipsch IMAGEONE headband $80
Shure SRH440 $55
Sennheiser HD228 $50
Klipsch Image S5I $75
Sennheiser PX100II $45
Sennheiser RS126 Wireless headphones $110
And many many more.... Check it out, I am probably going to grab the Shure SRH440 or the Senn HD228 for my gaming.
Hope this helps someone.
Fenianpost #1579 of 92358/13/11 at 5:50pm
Just picked up two se215s for me and my buddy as well as a pair or SRH440s for me.
Store pickup should work. I chose that option and am now just waiting for a confirmation saying that they reserved the items for me at my local store then I'm gonna head out to grab them.
post #1580 of 92358/13/11 at 8:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by yd2zhang
Posted this on the Headphones section, but figured I'd repost because it includes a few IEM's aswell
For Canadians Only (sorry rest of the world), and its ONLINE ONLY (saturday 8pm to sunday 10am)
50% off a lot of headphones/iems
SRH440 for $55
SE215 for $65
Klipsch s4i for $55
SR750DJ for $90
HD438 for $65
I think I'll get myself a pair of shure se215's
Wish it was in the us also :(post #1581 of 92358/13/11 at 8:09pmpost #1582 of 92358/13/11 at 10:07pmpost #1583 of 92358/13/11 at 11:11pmpost #1584 of 92358/13/11 at 11:33pmpost #1585 of 92358/13/11 at 11:45pm
Sony E484 reduced from $400, great deal here !! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SONY-MDR-E484-BLACK-HEADPHONE-EARPHONES-EARBUDS-W-CASE-/220802054357?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3368d3f8d5
One of the best earphones ever made, it pioneered bio-cellulose and ceramics and 3D generated computer graphs.
Edited by kiteki - 8/13/11 at 11:46pmpost #1586 of 92358/13/11 at 11:56pm
Magical bath duck... only $12.99!!post #1587 of 92358/14/11 at 1:35am
BTW if Future Shop's online stock of your headphones are sold out you can check if they're available in store at any locations. currently the SE215 are out of stock online and at my closest locations, but one in Etobicoke still has some for pick-up.post #1588 of 92358/14/11 at 2:13am
Yeah, but even though they say there's HD558s in stock for store pickup, I havent found any stores in my province that have them. Maybe i should try BC lol
Quote:post #1589 of 92358/14/11 at 11:37am
My order for the SRH440s was good for in-store pickup but the two pairs of the se215s were cancelled cause it was "out of stock".
So I went to pick up the 440s but before I went to the web pickup counter I went to the head/earphone isle to check for the se215s (cause employees are dumb as funk) and found 3 boxes just hanging out. Brought a couple of those up to the counter and got the "online only" sale price along with the 440s - Success!post #1590 of 92358/14/11 at 3:31pm
I picked up an MX680 just to try it out, but it's not for me. If any Canadian headfier wants it who missed out on the sale, give me a shout before I return it.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 3 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 23 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 4 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear