Thank you, that's what I assumed since nothing was really specified.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 9/19/16 at 5:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 104
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1547 of 92358/10/11 at 12:42pm
i am looking for the HD 25-1 II Adidas version
so give it tto me straight
have i missed a deal?
edit:Quote:Originally Posted by Solecs
Short notice and not a whole lot of time left but just saw these a bit ago...
Ends 8:00am EDT, Thursday 08/04/2011
Free in-store pick-up and a I believe ship-to-store.
There's also the Sennheiser IE7 listed for $49.99, but it shows up as in-store only. Not to mention it isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell. Sucks because that's the only one I'd want, since I dislike supra-aural cans. If anybody figures out how to get them please do tell!
Bah, nevermind looks like it's all gone now :(. That was sadly quick.
looks like i am committing suicide
Edited by cRodz - 8/10/11 at 12:47pmpost #1548 of 92358/10/11 at 12:50pm
Yah, this was last week, and they were gone within 10 minutes. I ordered an hd 25-1 when it had been going for 15 minutes but its been on backorder ever since...we'll seepost #1549 of 92358/10/11 at 12:59pmpost #1550 of 92358/10/11 at 1:33pmpost #1551 of 92358/10/11 at 1:38pm
Can anyone tell me when was the last time the Monster cable outlet actually had some MTPG or MTPC in stock? I only recently found the page and wanted to know if I was wasting my time waiting on them to reappear?post #1552 of 92358/10/11 at 1:51pmQuote:
I have ordered about 3-4 weeks back.
They had it in stock supposedly
After 10 days or so I contacted them
They said they can not send it now, and wanted me to check back in a couple of weeks to see if they are being shipped
I canceled the order thenpost #1553 of 92358/10/11 at 1:52pm
That price is sick...
Must. Not.Quote:Originally Posted by ericp10post #1554 of 92358/10/11 at 1:55pmI sent my monster turbines in for warranty repair in july. They told me they are on backorder till mid august. Then I called a couple days ago and they told me they are on back order until mid september.post #1555 of 92358/10/11 at 1:56pmpost #1556 of 92358/10/11 at 3:39pmQuote:
Agreed. I think that was an error or marketing gimmick. People shouldn't feel bad about missing something that never existed.
What was the price?post #1557 of 92358/10/11 at 5:03pmpost #1558 of 92358/10/11 at 10:10pmpost #1559 of 92358/10/11 at 10:14pmpost #1560 of 92358/11/11 at 2:20am
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Woodees+-+Blues+Earbud+Headphones/2750757.p?id=1218348482050&skuId=2750757 After losing my last pair of IEMs I've been looking for something with a mic and these fit the bill. The review of them here on head-fi makes me hopeful that I'll enjoy em.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Violectric HPA V280 - slim and powerful balanced HPA 1 minute ago
- › Westone W80 1 minute ago
- › $299 Roland Mobile UA - USB DAC/amp with S1LKi 1-bit DSP 2 minutes ago
- › Headset Advice: Astro A40TR, Steelseries Siberia 350, Razer... 2 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 3 minutes ago
- › Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 6 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 6 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear