or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 103  

post #1531 of 9235

Brainwavz M1 $15 off coupon makes them a $30 bang for the buck winner with coupon code 9e3f8a5157 expires by the 10th.

post #1532 of 9235

Shure SE215 (black) for $80.56 at Amazon.com right now

post #1533 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by donedj View Post

Shure SE215 (black) for $80.56 at Amazon.com right now

 

Link. smile.gif

post #1534 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2ehan View Post

 

Link. smile.gif



Seems they've already changed the price to $99.97, unless I'm missing something.  Still not bad.

post #1535 of 9235

An interesting, professional product http://www.alienears.com/sonicvalve.htm

 

Sale ends very soon, it's very cheap I think, considering you get an ear impression kit and everything too, and ear impression alone (for custom IEM's) costs an odd $100 (at the audiologist, that is)

 

A good investment for audio lovers that want to protect their ears when using heavy machinery or going to concert, refueling Boeing 737's etc. etc.


Edited by kiteki - 8/9/11 at 6:40am
post #1536 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

An interesting, professional product http://www.alienears.com/sonicvalve.htm

 

Sale ends very soon, it's very cheap I think, considering you get an ear impression kit and everything too, and ear impression alone (for custom IEM's) costs an odd $100 (at the audiologist, that is)

 

A good investment for audio lovers that want to protect their ears when using heavy machinery or going to concert, refueling Boeing 737's etc. etc.



Tempted but the site looks horrible. Has anyone heard of Alien Ears? Also, how come the product on that link isn't listed anywhere else on the (product) page?

post #1537 of 9235

looks like they manufacture web banners rather than IEMs

post #1538 of 9235

They want to seem hip and cool, they are MUSICIANS not audiologists in white suits, is the impression they want to give with a website that looks like it's made by a 16 year old.

 

They want to say "Hey buddy, I'm just like you, I play drums too"

post #1539 of 9235
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

They want to seem hip and cool, they are MUSICIANS not audiologists in white suits, is the impression they want to give with a website that looks like it's made by a 16 year old.

 

They want to say "Hey buddy, I'm just like you, I play drums too"


Once you're older than 16, you want to give your money to people in white suits. Do you buy your headphones from the back of a white van? What if it was owned by musicians? Give me a break. 

post #1540 of 9235

Lol

post #1541 of 9235
Sennheiser HD515 Dynamic Stereo Sound Audiophile 500 Series Headphones -- $49.99 @Amazon
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0001FTVDG/ref=aw_gb_bd_it_i26/189-4106626-9215442?dt=bd&di=ANGSWLF70MR2G
post #1542 of 9235

Quick question for the Amazon shoppers: does the Squaretrade warranty cover any Amazon seller, or must the item be sold directly through Amazon as the primary seller?

post #1543 of 9235

Panasonic HJE900E £69.99

Play.com

 

Play deal


Edited by MusicalChillies - 8/10/11 at 11:46am
post #1544 of 9235

subscribed :^))))))))))))))

post #1545 of 9235

When you sign up for the warranty, you list the name of the Amazon seller, unless of course you actually bought from Amazon as compared to Amazon filling the order as a middle man. Square Trade doesn't have a preference of what seller you bought from.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2ehan View Post

Quick question for the Amazon shoppers: does the Squaretrade warranty cover any Amazon seller, or must the item be sold directly through Amazon as the primary seller?



 


Edited by imackler - 8/10/11 at 12:25pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.