Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully I can grab a pair.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCreative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Air - Headphones ( over-the-ear )tagged by System, 11/6/11
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 11/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/20/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 2/24/12
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by System, 2/24/12More
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productSuper.fi 5 Pro White Earphonestagged by System, 2/2/11
- productUltimate Ears 700 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/20/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 2/24/12
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 2/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START A NEW THREAD. Ask for... Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) Last post on 2/1/17 at 9:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. - Page 99
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1472 of 92357/26/11 at 1:15pmpost #1473 of 92357/26/11 at 11:58pmpost #1474 of 92357/27/11 at 12:33ampost #1475 of 92357/27/11 at 1:33ampost #1476 of 92357/27/11 at 10:34amQuote:
Oops. Yeah... Can't get them from Amazon. Wasn't really planning on getting the EX600 anyway, but just wanted to let people know how low the price was dropping. Don't really use IEMs much... Am actually thinking of picking up a set of v-jays and q-jays. They look kinda cool in a simple Scandinavian kinda way... :)
Oh. And the Jays stuff is available for pretty good prices still at www.mymemory.co.uk with cheap international postage apparently. The coupon code VCHOT5 gives 5% off too. I'm very tempted to get THOSE, but I really wanted the BLACK q-jays and they're out of stock. :(post #1477 of 92357/27/11 at 11:09am
In Sweden, everyone uses Koss, Jays, WESC headphones/in-ears.
Actually, I'd never seen so many colour variations of the Koss PortaPro series before, and the WESC have some cool designs too, some girls wear them with a dress, they look pretty fashionable, just like Jays. I agree Scandinavian headphones look good, much like the furniture, glass-ware, city planning.
South-East asia is just BOOM let's build a city here and make cash.
post #1478 of 92357/27/11 at 11:18am
www.mymemory.co.uk is $154 USD for the q-jays, pretty good, and a lot nicer design than the Brainwavz B2 and DBA-02 imho.
However, www.mp4nation.net has the S:Flo 2 and Brainwavs B2 for $229, a great deal for anyone looking for a DAP with high sound-quality and a large screen for video playback, along with a dual-driver IEM. http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=533post #1479 of 92357/27/11 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by kaneman
It's still available. According to the TeamBuy site you get a coupon code and make the actual purchase from atrio.me. Seems that they charge $10 flat rate to the US (based upon adding a pair of 'phones to the cart and going through checkout). May be wrong on this but it seems that's the way it'll work. We'll soon know 'cause I bought two.
Hey thanks for the help but looks like the link from teambuy expired so I can't get the coupon to try out on atrio.me. Teambuy never responded to two of my emails regarding the shipping. That company is a joke.post #1480 of 92357/27/11 at 12:45pmpost #1481 of 92357/27/11 at 5:05pmpost #1482 of 92357/27/11 at 8:19pmpost #1483 of 92357/28/11 at 5:40ampost #1484 of 92357/28/11 at 12:13pm
Not an IEM or portable headphone, but the FiiO E9 is $93.95 for a NEW one shipped from Amazon(no tax, 2 day shipping with Prime).post #1485 of 92357/28/11 at 3:59pm
Got an email from Logitech w/ an Ultimate Ears coupon code for 15% off. Not sure exactly what it is good for:ymerub3a6.
Edit: Maybe it was a one time use. Sorry all. ymerub3a6 ymerub3a6
Edited by imackler - 7/28/11 at 9:32pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › [WTS] Campfire Audio Vega 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio Technica Multiple BA IEM: ATH LS50,70,200,300,400 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 4 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 4 minutes ago
- › More durable pads for ATH M50 5 minutes ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO In-Ear Monitors EX1 2nd gen is on the market now ! 10 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear